Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:34 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Shivers slightly watching Noah he smirked "can't wait love" he growled lightly as he begins working on the doorway whistling as the sun beated on his back

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:42 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

skylar blinked some standing there not sure what to say. He moved to sitting on the stair he was standing on as he looked up. "It's not my fault my glasses are broken" He looked at everyone noticing Noah and Benjamin as he sighed softly looking away.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:55 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Uh..sure Sir."
Mikhail turned to try and find Skylar, at least wanting to introduce himself to guy but what could he say.

"Hi, I'm Mikhail, I'm a human who has no idea how to interact with people and have zero self worth, nice to meet you?"

Then there was all the hunters that were supposedly running around the manor grounds, he would probably be fine since he was human but, Mikhail really wouldn't put past any hunters that somehow got past to take him as a hostage. Or something stupid like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:02 pm
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
noah and towa walked over to skyler with friendly smiles on there face " hi its nice to meet you halfling we are the vampire twins " the said with grins that showed there fangs and held out there hands at the same time  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:06 pm

User Image

Finishes hammering the last nail in as he gently closed the door "alright now to water the plants outside and inside" walks downstairs to a well to get the water

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

"Oh hello it's nice to meet you both as well. I'm Skylar Midnight." Looks at them adjusting his glasses to see though them better as he sighed softly. He just hung his head as he stood up. "i'm going to go up to my room. Or at least try to.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 pm
Mikhail Kuromori

Mikhail stepped forward, "I can help you if you want, I'm heading to my room too to shower." He said.

"I'm Mikhail, I helped Professor Steel take care of you when you were unconscious, it looks like we're probably gonna be roommates...er housemates I mean."
He held up his bandaged hand to shake mustering a hesitant smile towards Skylar.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
the twins tiltted their head until they saw what could be the problem noah talked in a serious voice "are the hunters the reason your glasses are broke they seemed to be getting worse now i did have a run in with them " he said lifting his shirt to show the bad cross shaped burn in the middle of his stomach " if you need help geting new ones me and towa-nee have no problem geting you some new ones " he said with a gentle smile  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Nods a little listening to them before turning to Mikhail "I'd like that. Thank you" smiles softly before turning to the other who was speaking "Oh I just need new lens" holds them out so the twins could look at them better as he stood up his greenish gold eyes shinning better then before  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

looking at them they both nodded and noah pulled out a card that had a number on it and on the top it said SUPER AWSOME CABIN OF FUN " well if you want to we know some people who can get you some you need just give the number a call and i will get a hold of my uncle ok we have to watch out for our own even if its not by blood" " we are still family " the twins said together the big smiles  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:40 pm
Mikhail Kuromori

"Alright then which room did you pick?" He asked before turning back to Vladimir.

"Um Sir also once I'm done showering should I come back down so you could change the bandages?"
Mikhail blinked seeing Skylar's eyes.

"How strange we have almost the same eyes, I wonder if that means I have some supernatural blood in me....it would make some sense if I did." He trailed off quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:41 pm

User Image

Hums till something hit his cheek causing it to bleed "well we'll the two hunters I missed this afternoon shall we dance?" His bones crack out of shape changing into his wolf form growling

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:46 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Walks into the main entrance wiping his hands dry hearing Mikhail's question "of course no need to ask me" smiles lightly at Mikhail, Skylar, Noah and towa "I'll be in the living room when your ready then"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image
noah was about to say something else but froze and a sneer came to his face " towa looks like we get to hunt with eachother sooner then i thought some hunters are on private property " " ok noah-nee lets goooooo" the both then vanished into shadows

they then appear thirty feet away from the hunters "towa lets go with that combanation " towa nodded his head and they both cahrged at the hunters going in a zig zag pattern with each other the hunters turned around and shot a arrow at them that missed " now towa " towa nodded then dissapered with pure speed and showed up in between the hunters grabing one as soon as the other shot at him towa used the guy as a sheild then bit into his neck and started draining him the other as about to attack but noah had appeared and shoved his fist thru his back and out his chest in his hand was the guys still beating heart before bitng into his neck and start to drain him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:14 pm

User Image

Walks up to Noah and towa in his werewolf form "just when I am about slaughter them you two take my kills" sighs lightly "but watching you two kill is exciting" his tail wags happily behind him

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces