Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 am
User Image

ray smiled " its nice to meet you both"eh said then just looked at the knife out of the corner of his eye and it froze in mid air " i would think it would be against the rules to endanger students " he said with a small smile having the the knife float back to mr,steel  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:46 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

"Ray when you look at the empty room layouts just tell me which you like so I can write it in alright" walks outside to the porch sitting down as he smoked thinking

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Skylar Midnight and Haru Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire and The Protective Half Vampire

Skylar looked around as he sighed standing up. He looked at the sky his glasses making it hard to do so as he went to walk up stairs but knew he should wait as he sat down. Haru walked out looking at Vladimir. So you're who my brother is staying with. I just want you to know if anything happens to him you'll have to deal with me. He growled at the elder not caring what anyone would say as his blue green eyes darted to him in a glare before going to the idea of the knife. I was only making sure nothing had happened to Sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 am
User Image

roy looks at skyler and saw him trying to get up " do you need anyhelp i can get you up there no problem" he says chuckling at how haru was tring to threaten steel his father told him about steel and it would take more then the half pint to scare him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:00 am
Vladimir looks down at Haru while taking his cigarette off of his lips "Kid my manor grounds forest are a location of monster hunters so I was trying to keep your brother and my student Mikhail safe, I thought you were a hunter cause you are dressed like one" blows smoke up into the air as his tattoos show in the afternoon sun along with his scars "Don't threaten me you little runt" his voice became harsh and cold  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Skylar nodded looking at the other male. If you wouldn't mind. With my glasses broken it's hard for me to see. He sighed looking down as he rubbed the back of his head. Haru rolled his eyes. Before our parents died they told us to try and look the part to keep ourselves alive. My brother has almost an outfit like this but refuses to wear it. When I heard the hunters I became to try and find him. We've been apart for about two years now and I'm now just finding him and it's worried me.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:09 am
User Image

"of course i wouldn't mind also don't freak out and stay calm don't wont your brother over there doing something cause he thinks im trying to hurt you " he then made Skylar float of the ground a bit and had him come into his out stretched arms sending him a playful smile " well lets get you up to your room he said and started walking up the stairs ray still holding him like a bride  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:15 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Places his cigarette back onto his lips "then some advice do not wear those clothes on the ground for we have a werewolf as a guard dog" looks down at Haru before walking back inside

((One room per student so kitsune message me the image of the room you want))

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Skylar blinked his eyes going wide feeling himself being picked up. But due to what was asked of him he didn't scream he just let himself be carried up the stairs as he blushed. He heard what was being spoken between Vladimir and his brother as he closed his eyes leaning on Roy his eyes closed as he blushed. Haru laughed his hair covering his face as he pulled off the hat and the jacket a plain white shirt showing under the jacket. Then I'll have to borrow some clothing from my brother due to the last time I was on the run I lost all the clothing I had. He simply walked inside looking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

geting up the stairs and he still held him in his arms he then pointed to a room " if you need anything my room is there which on is yours " he said seeming like he wasnt going to put him down yet he would admit the male in his arms was very cute and it felt right holding him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:13 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

Skylar looked at him pointing to a door as he blushed softly. He continued to lean against the older male as he sighed contently. He smiled softly looking up at him as he sighed softly but happily.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:27 am
User Image

noah smiles " well looks like your across the hall from me " he says softly as he opens the door and steps in useing his power again he had him float from his arms and have him be seated on the bed he smiles softly " well there you go sky"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:31 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar smiled softly at him as he closed his eyes leaning back a little. "thank you." He smiled as he pulled out the card with the number on it looking over it. He sighed a little trying to make out the writing. "another question quickly. I'm trying not to be a pain but can you maybe read and tell me the number. Another set of twins gave it to me and they said that they could help me get my glasses fixed." He smiled softly as he took them off setting them on the night stand his eyes shining more as he smiled up at Roy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:36 am
User Image
roy was about to say yes but then when he saw his eyes he froze with a awed exsorision on his face as he leaned closer geting a better look at them eyes " your eyes are so beautiful " he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:40 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar blinked some as he feel back onto the bed. He blushed deeply as he tried to get his eyes to adjust to the light. "But I can't see without them or at least far away." He looked down as he sighed softly. "We've tried everything we could for my eye sight to be fixed by we haven't be able to do anything." His gaze fell as he tried to ignore the tears he felt trying to gather in his eyes.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games