Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:29 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Walks slowly back into his room as his autopsy scars throbbed while lighting ran through his veins. He breathed heavily setting the steel rod into a bucket of water before sitting onto his bed sighing while he looked for burns

Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:43 pm
Skylar got up walking outside his glasses in his hand. He closed his eyes as he let out a small sigh. He closed his eyes standing away from everything after the lighting had died down as he closed his eyes starting to tap his foot singing. He smiled as he kept his eyes closed.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:50 am
roy smiled as he heard skylar singing he closed his eyes falling asleep  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:27 am
Skylar continued to sing as he smiled his eyes closed  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail having spotted the man before he walked into his room, hurried over with the first aid kit. In his rush he didn't even address the man as sir.

"Vladimir? Are you okay?! I have the first aid kit any burns?"
His voice came out slightly panicked. Even knowing that the man wasn't human he was still worried that the lightning had done some damage.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:50 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Looks up at the door hearing Mikhail's voice "come in Mikhail" look down at the burns on his left hand and arm cursing under his breath "********...."

Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:43 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail let himself and made a beeline for Vladmir. his hands already unlocking the kit and getting things out.

"Which arm?" He asked not even cringing at the man's curse. While being skittish was in his nature due to how he was raised, all of that vanished when it came time to take care of wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:00 pm
Vladimir looks at Mikhail confused slightly "my left arm and hand but I just need my healing gel that is in my bathroom Mikhail" smiles lightly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:29 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"You got struck by lightning and I heard you scream, you are going to sit there and let me help you." He said flatly and set the kit down going to get the healing gel.

It irritated him so much how noncholant many of the non human students and teachers would get about their injuries. "Oh my arm nearly got ripped off? Haha don't worry it'll heal fine".

Things like that nearly drove him nuts, because even if that was case you should still take care of yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:32 pm
Vladimir clears his throat at Mikhail "that is because my heart was slowing down Mikhail the lighting jump started my heart and internal organs so I would not croak" looks towards his bathroom "it's near the sink"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:44 pm
Skylar looked up hearing them talk as he sat on the ground in the rain. He closed his eyes enjoying the rain that hit his face as he smiled. "Much like the night when mother and father where killed sitting alone in the rain. Brother off doing something stupid and dangerous."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:00 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail let out a strangled sound, "And you couldn't have used the damn defibrillator we have sitting in the med kit?!"
He asked incredulously.

It was official this man was going to be the ******** death of him, muttering under his breath he went and retrieved the healing gel from under the sink and walked back towards Vladimir.

"Arm." He said in a tone the brooked no arguments , idly he wondered if he was going to become the medic of the manor since it seemed like nobody in this damned house knew how to take care of themselves except him.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:07 pm
Vladimir "the defibrillator does not work on me since I am basically undead" unscrewed the cap off the jar "just watch alright Mikhail" his uninjured hand scoops some of the gel out then he rubs it onto the skin of his burned hand while the skin healed quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:11 pm
roy awoke the next morning and streached out his vision now returned to normal he smiled softly moving out of bed still only having his sweatpants on he went and knocked on skylars door " hey sky you up "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:42 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"Still there's got to be better ways than getting struck by lightning." Mikhail murmured watching the man put on the gel. There was no telling if he would have to use it to patch up the man some other time. And honestly he believed that the man shouldn't be taking his body so lightly not that he voiced it.

While the man seemed to be practically immortal Mikhail knew from his scream that he still experienced pain. Suddenly he wondered why he getting so worked up about this. Yeah Vladimir took him in and said he would look after him. But it wasn't like Mikhail was suddenly developing....feelings...for...him...

"Oh." He thought blankly suddenly feeling the biggest hypocrite in the damn world.

"I'm....just gonna pack that up and shove it where it'll never ever comes out"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games