Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:39 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar shock his head as leaned on him his eyes closed. "to spend time with you." He blushed softly sniffing the air before looking over seeing Haru standing by the door. Haru felt his hair fall into his face. "Hey I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot." He walked over by Skylar and Roy holding his hand out. He looked up his eyes showing the light blue color smiling softly. "I'm Haru Midnight."

he was about to reply until he saw him looking at haru he tensed slightly at first but relaxed when he saw him hold out his hand he smiled back and grabbed his hand and shook it " its ok its nice to meet you haru the name is roy mustang "  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:34 pm
*So it turns out my shift isn't 4-midnight, it's 4-to whenever we get done which for the last week has been 4 in the morning which is why I've been so sparse DX *

A sly grin crossed Mikahil's face, "you call that teasing? That was not teasing Vladimir." He said and then gently, and slowly reached up and began planting light kisses on the underside of the man's chin before lightly nipping at his throat.

It might've not been a wise move but Vladimir had started it with him nearly pinning Mikhail against a wall.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:55 pm
Vladimir feels a shiver run down his spine "ahem...Mikhail do not test my limits" gently moving back as he walked upstairs to his room thinking "hmm...." looks behind his shoulder at Mikhail "If you wish you can follow me"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 pm
Mikhail gave a small smile and followed after the man, "you started it y'know, when you nearly pinned me to the wall in the basement...not that I minded it really." He said causally.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:36 pm
Vladimir walks up to his side of the mansion towards his study opening the door as the inside shimmered with a antique crystal chandelier and steel statues and lining another balcony outside of French door window  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:44 pm
Haru smiled softly at him as he nodded. "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot." He watched him as he seen Skylar smile softly at him. Haru watched over ruffling Skylar's hair as Skylar giggled  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:55 pm
Aries the Lioness
Haru smiled softly at him as he nodded. "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot." He watched him as he seen Skylar smile softly at him. Haru watched over ruffling Skylar's hair as Skylar giggled

roy waved his hand " trust me it no problem yoou getting mad is nothing to what has happned to me when someone didnt like me " he said rubbing the scar on his chest  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:57 pm
Skylar blinked looking at him then at the scar. "What happened?" Haru nodded in agreement. "but if you don't want to tell us it's alright."  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar blinked looking at him then at the scar. "What happened?" Haru nodded in agreement. "but if you don't want to tell us it's alright."

he shook his head " no its ok i dont mind telling you but first as you know i am human with telapathic and telekinetic abilties but humans we gain our powers when under great deal of stress and when this " pointing to his scar " happned i unlocked my abilities but enough about that but to how i got it is well to put it simply i was kidnapped and tortured for what reasons i still dont know but the people who did it they had a man who could controal fire and he had flame on the tip of his finger and ran it across my chest cutting but also caustrizing the wound he did it multiple times while he had me captured untill i snapped and i-- " he paused and looked down " i killed everyone in the house with my power "  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:22 pm
the amazing kitsune
he shook his head " no its ok i dont mind telling you but first as you know i am human with telapathic and telekinetic abilties but humans we gain our powers when under great deal of stress and when this " pointing to his scar " happned i unlocked my abilities but enough about that but to how i got it is well to put it simply i was kidnapped and tortured for what reasons i still dont know but the people who did it they had a man who could controal fire and he had flame on the tip of his finger and ran it across my chest cutting but also caustrizing the wound he did it multiple times while he had me captured untill i snapped and i-- " he paused and looked down " i killed everyone in the house with my power "

The twins both blink before Skylar hugged him. Haru stood there unsure of what to say. He looked down at his own hands. Both him and Skylar each control two of the four elements. One of his own being fire. Skylar blinked at he looked at Haru nodding knowing what he was thinking. "Roy. I haven't quite told you what brother and I can do." He stepped back standing by Haru as the two of them held out their hands. Appearing on Skylar's left hand was a ball of water and on the right the air current appearing strongly well on Haru's left appeared a rock forming a misshaped heart from the first time he had used earth and on the right appeared a bright blue flame. "we control the elements but we can also talk with curtain people with our minds."  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:32 pm
Aries the Lioness
the amazing kitsune

The twins both blink before Skylar hugged him. Haru stood there unsure of what to say. He looked down at his own hands. Both him and Skylar each control two of the four elements. One of his own being fire. Skylar blinked at he looked at Haru nodding knowing what he was thinking. "Roy. I haven't quite told you what brother and I can do." He stepped back standing by Haru as the two of them held out their hands. Appearing on Skylar's left hand was a ball of water and on the right the air current appearing strongly well on Haru's left appeared a rock forming a misshaped heart from the first time he had used earth and on the right appeared a bright blue flame. "we control the elements but we can also talk with curtain people with our minds."

looking at them both shocked slightly at first but smiled " ahh that really cool you two i bet you guys could take out people if you fought together haru useing his fire then sky you use your wind to make it stronger " he said grinning at both of them " makes me wonder if you would be able to get thru my defences so far nothing can that has tried " he said and ruffled skylars hair  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:34 pm
The twins shrugged. "We've never really needed to fight any one that required the two of us." Haru nodded in agreement as he watched Roy ruffle Skylar's hair. Skylar giggled and smiled again as he adjusted his glasses. Haru looked up spotting Jordan near them raising an eye brow. "Do one of you mind why I'm being glared at by a hawk?"  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:47 pm
Aries the Lioness
The twins shrugged. "We've never really needed to fight any one that required the two of us." Haru nodded in agreement as he watched Roy ruffle Skylar's hair. Skylar giggled and smiled again as he adjusted his glasses. Haru looked up spotting Jordan near them raising an eye brow. "Do one of you mind why I'm being glared at by a hawk?"

he looked over and saw the hawk really glareing at haru he let out a sharp quick whistle while holding out his arm the hawk flew and landed on his arm and roy rubbed the hawk " i dont know whats the matter boy " he said softly  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:52 pm
the amazing kitsune
Aries the Lioness

he looked over and saw the hawk really glareing at haru he let out a sharp quick whistle while holding out his arm the hawk flew and landed on his arm and roy rubbed the hawk " i dont know whats the matter boy " he said softly

Haru had his hands held up. Skylar went over rubbing Jordan's chin. "Unless he thinks brother is going to hurt us." He continued as he smiled. "it's ok Haru won't hurt us."  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 pm
Aries the Lioness
the amazing kitsune
Aries the Lioness

Haru had his hands held up. Skylar went over rubbing Jordan's chin. "Unless he thinks brother is going to hurt us." He continued as he smiled. "it's ok Haru won't hurt us."

jorden cooed at the touch of his owner sending one last glare at haru the hawk flew out the open window to find its meal roy just stared " well that was weird " he said with a tilted head he then went to the fridge and saw a block of cheeder cheese ( my weakness XD ) licking his lips he took it out and grabbed a knife though when cutting it the knife slipped and cut his fingeer and hand open " ******** " he cried out winceing as blood started comeing out of the wounds
( i think you know what i would like to happen XD )  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff