Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:58 pm
Aries the Lioness

The next few hours all that could be heard from the room were moans of pleasure yells of passions and screams of wanting more roy now laid on his bed nude with skyler on one side and haru on the other his arms wrapped around them both " that was great " he said softly smirking he kissed skylars head " for someone so shy it sure goes away fast in bed i expected haru being bold not so much you " he said

( get it neat on the streets freak in the sheets XD )

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:09 pm
the amazing kitsune
Aries the Lioness

The next few hours all that could be heard from the room were moans of pleasure yells of passions and screams of wanting more roy now laid on his bed nude with skyler on one side and haru on the other his arms wrapped around them both " that was great " he said softly smirking he kissed skylars head " for someone so shy it sure goes away fast in bed i expected haru being bold not so much you " he said

( get it neat on the streets freak in the sheets XD )

Skylar hide his face listening to what he said as Haru chuckled. "I know how he gets~" Haru laughed as Skylar's face went even redder hidding his face more. "Not my fault"

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:46 am
Mikhail closed his eyes and let the scritching noise of Vladimir's pen, and the noise of the papers being sorted lull him to sleep. It was odd he hadn't been able to sleep comfortable in a long time, the fear of his parents throwing him out had made him too anxious too at times.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:22 am
Vladimir stacks the remaining papers as he looked at Mikhail smiling seeing him fast asleep he stood up from his desk walking towards him quietly picking him up into his arms "your so cute" he walked towards Mikhail's room  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:37 pm
Mikhail did nothing except make a quiet grumbling noise in his sleep, before reaching out to latch onto Vladimir's shirt. Sleepily he cracked open one eye before shutting it and attempting to nuzzle closer into the older man's chest.

"...Warm." Was his only thought  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:26 pm
Luneaska

Vladimir looks down at Mikhail smiling lightly as he opens up Mikhail's door walking towards his bed gently placing his lover onto the bed as he pulled a warm blanket from the closet  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:43 pm
In his sleep Mikhail rolled over to grasp Vladimir's shirt in a vice like grip, unwilling even in his sleep to let go of the one person to show him kindness. Soon the soft snores turned to whimpers as a nightmare began to play in his mind.

Sitting in the darkness, his lover with a gentle smile now has a cruel smile and mocking words.

"Love you? Who could ever love you? You're a disgusting pathetic thing."

Weeping bitter tears in the dream, Mikhail reaches out only to have his hand smacked away."

"How unsightly." Murmurs the cruel visage of his lover.

"Don't go, please." He cries in his mind not realizing he's doing so in the waking world  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:50 pm
Vladimir winces slightly as Mikhail's nails dig into his skin through his shirt's fabric as he covers up Mikhail gently he holds onto the boy rubbing his back "Mikhail..." he looks down at his lover's face as he slowly leaned down taking Mikhail's lips with his own lovingly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:00 pm
Mikhail's eyes snap open at the press of Vladimir's lips to his own. Tears were still dripping down his cheeks, he released his grip on the older man's shirt to loop around his neck and pull him closer.

"Vladi....mir" He drew back for breath, his voice cracking a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:13 am
Luneaska

Vladimir looks down at Mikhail "It's alright Mikhail your safe" he smiles at Mikhail softly as he gently holds Mikhail close "you were having a nightmare if you like you can tell me about it?" He runs his fingers through Mikhail's hair humming softly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:14 pm
Mikhail merely shook his head and buried his face into the older man's chest, terrified that if he let go for even a moment Vladimir would leave him like he did in his dream.

"Do you love me? Really? I'm not disgusting or- or a freak to you?" He asked his voice cracking as more tears came.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:27 pm
Luneaska

Vladimir looks down at mikhail rubbing his back softly "Mikhail I adore you with all my heart and no you are not disgusting nor a freak" he gently lifts mikhail's head with one free hand kissing him once more with unbridled passion and love while holding him close  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 pm
Mikhail let out a soft noise as Vladimir deepened the kiss, his hands hovering hesitantly. What was he supposed to do? He didn't have any experience with this sort of thing, was he supposed to grab the older man? Or...or wrap his arms around him like he'd read in shoujo mangas?

He was entirely out of his depth in this but he found he didn't mind, he quite liked the other man taking control, and at that Mikhail blushed because with how that could be worded in a different situation....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:04 am
Luneaska

Vladimir moves back from the kiss "Do you believe me now mikhail" he smiles at mikhail as he sees the deep blush on his young lover's face while he begins rubbing mikhail's back  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:26 pm
"Y-yes" He stammered out still reeling from the kiss, but seriously if just a kiss was making him flustered to high heaven, what exactly would happen when they started doing...stuff.

Compared to the other people in the manor their relationship was surprisingly chaste, something that Mikhail was somewhat glad for. Especially that Vladimir seemed to want to take things slow.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff