Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:52 am
Luneaska

Vladimir chuckles lightly as he kisses mikhail's forehead "I'll stay here til you fall asleep again mikhail" he sits up stretching out his arms as his shirt's sleeves slip down showing his autospy scars  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:15 pm
In response Mikhail let go of the man's shirt and clambered into the man's lap, resting his back against the older man's chest. He linked their fingers together and closed his eyes, head just resting under Vladimir's chin.

It was a clear message that said "no you're staying." The steady beat of the man's heart and his breathing soothed Mikhail and soon he found himself drifting off again.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:59 pm
Luneaska

Vladimir laughs softly as he holds Mikhail gently "Another day is soon my love" he grabs a blanket bringing over their bodies humming a lullaby  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:51 pm
Hours later Mikhail awoke, blinking blearily as the sun shined into the room, he let out a jaw cracking yawn and moved to go use the bathroom. Mikhail squinted wondering why he wasn't moving when he remembered the events from yesterday. It seemed they had fallen on their side during their sleep and now Vladimir;s arm were quite securely locked around his chest.

"Vlad...Vladimir wake up, gotta pee." He grumbled poking the older man's cheek.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:31 am
Luneaska

Vladimir slowly wakes up groaning as he sits up "god the dead don't get up this early" he stretches out looking at Mikhail "morning love" he gets out of the bed as he bent down to get his shirt off of the ground  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:09 pm
"Yeah well I'm not dead and I need to piss." He grumbled out heading to the bathroom, Mikhail was very much not a morning person....if it even was morning. He stopped and squinted, what time even was it right now? Before just shaking his head and shutting the bathroom door behind him.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:14 pm
Luneaska

Vladimir laughs lightly as he pulled his shirt back onto him "today is my class Mikhail so we'll be working on the sword again with caution of course" he checks his stitches  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:58 pm
Mikhail fumbled around in the bathroom for a bit before realizing something.

"s**t I slept with my binder on." He muttered and quickly lifted up his shirt, taking the binder off. He immediately stripped it off and ran his fingers over his chest and ribs making sure nothing was broken or warped.

He sighed, "Well now I can't wear this the rest of the day, it would be too harmful, I'll have to stop by my room and get a sports bra or something.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:31 am
Luneaska

Vladimir walks out of Mikhail's room leaving a note as he walked to his room to change clothes for the day "god I am dead tired but at least Mikhail slept better from his nightmare" he opens up his room as he removed his shirt from his body showing his autopsy scars and the muscle he earned throughout his life time  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:55 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walks with his boyfriend to Mr. Steel's manor and he remembered the way there. "This is the manor that belongs to the teacher you wanted to meet" he said to Jeffery as he approaches the door step to knock on the door.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:04 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Stretches out while he hears the door "hmm who can that be?" He walks out of his room in a black muscle shirt and jeans then walks down the staircase "hold on I am coming!" He yells out as he goes to the door opening it up seeing moris and a new kid "Good morning Mr. Stealth to what do I own this early greeting for?" He questioned while yawning softly til his hand popped off of his arm "damn stitches"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:57 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nods, "Morning, Mr. Steel" he said to him. "My boyfriend, Jeffery wants to meet you today" he answered the question. He felt his cheeks heating up a bit when he admitted that Jeffery is his boyfriend. Wasn't bothered by the man's hand popping off.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:13 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Vladimir places his hand back into place as his bone snapped back on as he looks at Moris "A boyfriend well well Moris and Jeffrey come in if you wish I was about to make breakfast for everyone" he walks back into the kitchen opening up the refrigerator taking out some eggs , bacon and a few steaks along with some biscuits

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wondered what meant by the first part of the response the way he did, but he was blushing though. He was hesitant about coming in the manor then looks at his boyfriend.This would be his second time being here so he knows where the main rooms are. He decided to go on in to rest a bit from the long walk here.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikhail let out a jaw cracking yawn as he got dressed, while he didn't normally wear one he grabbed an extra baggy shirt to cover up the curves he had when he wasn't wearing his binder. Slipping on the rest of his clothes and tying up his hair in a small tail he headed downstairs following the smell of food.

Not even paying attention to the other boys Mikhail padded up to Vladimir's side and leaned against him. "Morning." He mumbled out squinting at the food cooking.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff