Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:44 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

VVladimir cooks the steak thoroughly along with some eggs as he looked down at Mikhail "good morning Mikhail" he leans down kissing his head while he plates the food and starts making the biscuits along with sausage gravy "eat up everyone while it's hot" he smiles sweetly

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:16 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris could smell the cooking food and remembered the last time he was at this manor. He didn't look at Mikhail while focusing on the food and his boyfriend. First went to the bathroom to wash his hands then made a plate based on what was cooked.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(pretend he had a hood covering his face when he first walked in )
when they got in the house and got introduced jefferys eyebrow twitched slightly when he saw moris blushing slightly while looking at vlad followign them to the kitchen he took his seat next to moris but didnt grab any food and took off his hood showing his face  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:22 pm

User Image

Vladimir looks at Jeffery not really scared "hello Jeff and welcome oh before I forget no I am scared because well I eat human remains thanks to my undead side" he smiles at the boy

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:08 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nibbles on the plate while he watches Jeffery and Mr. Steel. Hopes this was a short visit because he didn't want to be in this manor any longer than needed. He would like to see what classes are available soon at Prince Academy today.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nibbles on the plate while he watches Jeffery and Mr. Steel. Hopes this was a short visit because he didn't want to be in this manor any longer than needed. He would like to see what classes are available soon at Prince Academy today.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Looking at moris he saw that he wanted to be gone quickly so looking at mr steel he said " I was just wanted to say that I may be interested in your class and was wondering if you could tell me where it is but moris could do that for me " he said patting his boyfriend on the top of his head " would you like to leave now moris"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:59 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris finishes with eating and listens to his boyfriend speak with Mr. Steel. He looked at his boyfriend after being patted on the head and thinking, "What am I? A little child?". Instead he answers calmly, "Yes".
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:33 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Professor "Raj" RajaniUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Headmaster/Dean's Secretary
Student Council Chariman

Where: My Office Couch ==> Outside Campus ===> Front Door Professor Steele's Manor
With: No One
Doing: sleep then place hunting ===> Waiting After Ringing Doorbell
Thinking: I guess should try to find a place now my office now that things all sorted out.....
====> I hate my genetics...so hungry...please let Professor Steele still ahve an opening.
OOC: .......

Rajani aka Raj, had numerous people telling him that he needed to find a real place of residence. He kept meaning to but he had been nothing but swamped for months now. Getting to it tomorrow just kept never happening. Finally he had everything school, dorm, class or people related organized or updated or archived. The fun sized shouta faced Nesfaratu-Ghoul hybrid was out cold on the couch in his break or longue area until someone scared him away. Causing him to fall off the couch with a yelp and onto the floor. Picking up the oversized reading only glasses he had fallen asleep with. He groggily told the janiter where all the new supplies were and rubbed his eyes. Pulling out the color changing contacts that concealed his ruby red hues from being noticed.

The little hybrid adult spent the next few hours getting dressed, eating warmed blood along with normal food because blood always made him feel icky. If he didn't he might attack the next person who startled him...so animal blood and steak and eggs were what was had. Packing his things, throwing the bag over his shoulder, and flitting off the man locked all personal areas of his office and then shut the door to his secretary office after flitting back to double check. Off he went.

Hours later...morning came faster than he realized. Just as he was getting discouraged he remembered something he had assumed was a rumor but maybe it wasn't...about some of the professors and faculty having homes big enough to rent out or dorm out. He had tried everywhere else so this was the last chance he had. Walking up to the doorbell and hesitantly rang the doorbell. His stomach growling as he was hungry and thirsty and hungry more because of these. He hated being a weird hybrid of two different vampriic like races.

Quotes:
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:47 pm

User Image

Vladimir smirks laughing slightly before he heard the doorbell ring throughout the steel residence "hmm who could that be?" He puts his own food onto a clean plate before watching towards the large red Oak doors, he pulled them in to the main entrance way as he saw who rang "Yes Raj how can I help you is something wrong with my file again?" He said with a kind smile but on the inside he was cursing up a storm

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:40 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Professor "Raj" RajaniUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Student Council Chariman

Where: Front Door Professor Steele's Manor
With: Vladimir Steel
Doing: mentally having an adorable spaz out......talking with Vladimir
Thinking: so hungry...so hungry...so hungry...waaaaaah why does he have to smell so deliciosu right now? Oh no!! did I interrupt his meal?

Rajani aka Raj, was shifting around shyly. Maybe this was a bad idea. He should just leave? This was definitely a bad idea. He was so hungry....very hungry. He couldn't remember the last time he had had food of blood substance. He twisted the hem of his shirt some before fixing it and smoothing it back out. His feet moved and he shyly and nervously shifted. Maybe he should leave...this was probably a bad time. Oh no...the man smelled even more oddly delicious (he knew if anyone read his thoughts right now that would probably sound so morbidly twisted) than he normally did. His cheeks flushed a pale peachish-pink hue over the cheekbones.

Hsi teeth bit on his lip while trying to avoid accidentally fanging himself...he did forget now and again. His hands moved up to quickly wave nonono as he gave a shy and flustered smile of reassurance to the man before him. Eyes wide as he realized that he probably would have thought the same thing. "I am so sorry Vladimir. I did not mean to cause y-you concern." His shy stammer and the darkening flush on his cheeks along with the adorably shy but not at all nervous actions coming from him were caused by the fact he felt really bad he had caused Vladimir concern. Even if it was minute.

Closing his eyes and took a breath. Speaking again and looked with hopeful eyes at Vladimir. "Do you still have a room available? If you do...could I please rent it from you Vladimir? If it won't be too much trouble that is...I've checked everywhere else and heard rumor you were renitng out rooms to people." He managed, barely, to get the words out audibly. He was hopeful but expecting to hear no sorry the rooms already been filled he heard it a thousand times or more already.

Quotes:
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:53 pm

User Image

Vladimir looks down at Raj "yes I actually have one more spare room but since I know what you actually are drink this before you come inside okay" he puts his hand into his vest taking out a blood bag tossing it to Raj "also remember my chained up room is my feeding area so I'd you need a drink tell me and you can partake of anything down there but the kids are off limits understand" he said seriously before walking back inside

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Student Council Chariman

Where: Front Door Professor Steele's Manor
Doing: pulling off the kicked puppy mixed with the adoring grateful eyes easily.
Thinking: Kyaa~<3 A lifesaver!!!! awwwww so mean...I would never hurt the kids....I hate being a monster as it is...

Rajani aka Raj, lit up and started to jump up and down from pure delight. His entire face lighting up as his expressive eyes were shimmering with relief, happiness, and joy. He had a home now. Not that he didn't think he could have made do with the couch in his office...a real house was so much grander. His eyes widened and he closed the distance. Taking the blood bag after fumbling it. "Kyaaaaaa....you are so awesome Vladimir ~<3 Thank you so much!" THe happy-go-lucky hybrid practically wriggled around in joy before moving closer and hugging Vladimir. "Thank you so much. For the substance and for allowing me a place to stay that is a home."

Quickly backing up and flushing as he bit into the bag. Holding it in both hands much like a if it were a carrot...he had drained the life out of vegetables before to make do then eaten the food...he usually prefered to do that over eating....people. He mewled like he was just kicked when Vladimir said not to eat the kiddies. The blood bag drained of its contents. Fangs licked clean he pouted cutely and looked up at the much taller creature of the night. "Why you always have to tease me that way? I don't like being a daul breed monster...I would never eat living people...I will make do with the vegetables." He said in a soft yet sweet tone.

Course he really didnt' get much nutrition off the juice of the vegetables or the other stuff but he didn't want to impose upon Vladimir more. He followed the man inside and blinked a bit. He would rather eat garlic raw then ever eat a person. He never once bit someone else...he had bit himself to control as he learned to. "Vladimir?" He asked after a few moments of nothing but silence. His gaze was looking down. His palms resting together and his pointer fingers were tapping against each other. "D-do you k-know a g-good butcher? I...I need to feed my ghouls hunger its enraging my nesfaratus thirst further...I only eaten...a little...I go back to my normal diet later." He mumbled some becuase he had a hard time not getting shy and flustered by the very confident and strong seeming sexy zombie guy....not even for his looks he almsot didn't notice those the man was usually nice but stern. He was trong and always smelled really appetizing to both halves of his existance.

Quotes:
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:24 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris gets up after the teacher left the room to answer the front door. He grew more impatient and decided to go ahead and leave the manor with or without Jeff through the front door. [exit]
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:48 pm

User Image

Vladimir looks back at Raj "that would be me but when I butcher it is mostly freshly dead donated bodies" he walks into the kitchen once more as he sits down to eat his homemade breakfast but his sausage patties were made of human sinew and flesh along with some lower intestine for casing

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:00 pm

Student Council Chariman

Where: Steele's Manor
Doing: ...
Thinking: Kyaa~<3 so mean but so nice to let me stay here...
OOC: so short...sorry...I'm tired today but need to get some rp fix in.

Rajani aka Raj, pouted still and looked at Vladimir as his stomach growled. He followed the other faculty member into the kitchen mopily. Why he ignroe him? He sighed a bit and moved closer. "Vladimir? Where is my room? Have you been alright lately?' Shyly and awkwardly he was trying to make conversation but he wasn't sure how. The older male was intimidating. He bit his lower lip softly. Looking around the kitchen then glanced now and then at the sausage. It smelled interesting and looked like normal sausage. "Did you make those? They smell good..."

Quotes:
Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas