Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:29 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Clips a full bloomed roses off the Steel's manor bushes as music flooded his ears from his old MP3 "....." hums along with the music while the sun's heat hits his back "Almost done" smiles lightly as he brings a rose to his nose breath in the floral scent til a thorn pricks his forefinger "Ouch" looks down at his finger seeing a small cut "Just a nick"

Hidden DJ

when noah smelt vlad geting out garlic he quicly got out before the smell could reach him they didnt hurt he just hated the smell when he got out side he sniffed the air a few times a sweet scent came to his nose as he followed the scent and see's a young man working in the garden and he saw the blood from his finger with as much control as he had he walked over to the boy with a sile and taped on his should to get his attention  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:39 pm
Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Looks around a second then at Noah "yes do you need something or is there a reason why you are bothering me when I am working?" puts his wounded finger into his mouth as he pauses his MP3 while he moves his right hand taking out his ear buds

Hidden DJ

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Looks around a second then at Noah "yes do you need something or is there a reason why you are bothering me when I am working?" puts his wounded finger into his mouth as he pauses his MP3 while he moves his right hand taking out his ear buds

Hidden DJ

noah still smelling the blood softly grabs his wrist pulling the finger out of his out he eyes it seeing there is still some on the finger he looks at him and says " im sorry but yours is smells to good to resistv" he then puts the boys injured finger in his mouth and starts lightly sucking the blood from the wound when he pull the finger out the blood is gone and the wound is closed he then lets go of his wrist and looks down embaresed " i am terrbly sorry aout that i just couldnt resit it "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:59 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

His eyes widen before he lowers his head "y-you!" moves his right arm back as his hand clenched into a fist slamming it into noah's face "personal space much you bloody idiot!" he shouted at noah picking up his flower clippers and the roses walking towards a new bush

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:13 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

His eyes widen before he lowers his head "y-you!" moves his right arm back as his hand clenched into a fist slamming it into noah's face "personal space much you bloody idiot!" he shouted at noah picking up his flower clippers and the roses walking towards a new bush

noah his face not even moving from the hit being a vampire the punch felt like a gust of wind " yea i deserved that " he said softly walking over to him again this time bowing " i an really sorry about that i lost control of my self allow me to make it up to you any way possible " he said loud enough for him to hear  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:21 pm

User Image

glares at noah "yeah go choke on some garlic" snips the thorns off of roses stems as he bundles the clipped roses into a basket while walking into the manor up to a empty vase in the grand main entrance. he slowly removed the old flowers to replace them while he thinks "ugh where am I going to sleep tonight?"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:46 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

glares at noah "yeah go choke on some garlic" snips the thorns off of roses stems as he bundles the clipped roses into a basket while walking into the manor up to a empty vase in the grand main entrance. he slowly removed the old flowers to replace them while he thinks "ugh where am I going to sleep tonight?"

noah who was about to grab some garlic from vlad and do just what he said stopped and walked back over to him and said to where only he could hear " do you not have any place to stay at " he said his head tilted side ways  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:55 pm

User Image

Jumps slightly almost dropping vase "Jesus H. Christ!" looks at Noah "Are you trying to kill me?!" sets the vase down as he organized the fresh roses with some Lily of the valley along with rosemary stems breathing slowly "and to answer your question, I have no place to sleep tonight I do usually sleep here but as Mr. Steel's florist is part time job for me to pay my tuition" runs his hands through his hair shaking the pollen off

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

Jumps slightly almost dropping vase "Jesus H. Christ!" looks at Noah "Are you trying to kill me?!" sets the vase down as he organized the fresh roses with some Lily of the valley along with rosemary stems breathing slowly "and to answer your question, I have no place to sleep tonight I do usually sleep here but as Mr. Steel's florist is part time job for me to pay my tuition" runs his hands through his hair shaking the pollen off

noah winced at the holy name and grabbed his head before smileing softly " well um if ou reallly need a place to sleep the place i stay at has a extra bed i dont mind you staying " he said looking anywhere but him a small bit of red on his cheeks he never had people over  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:05 pm

User Image

Looks at Noah "are you submissive uke cause you keep on looking at my shoes?" pulls his hand back putting them into his jeans "I help tend the garden here at this huge a** manor but it would be nice to sleep in a new bed" sighs bending his head to the side sticking his neck out slightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:18 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

Looks at Noah "are you submissive uke cause you keep on looking at my shoes?" pulls his hand back putting them into his jeans "I help tend the garden here at this huge a** manor but it would be nice to sleep in a new bed" sighs bending his head to the side sticking his neck out slightly

noah rolled his eyes and was about to awnser but froze when he exsposed his neck he could see the veins pulseing in his neck a glazed look came in his eyes as he licked his lips having a bit of his mind not influenced he quickly said " please hide your neck from me if you dont want me to close again " he whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:38 pm

User Image

Looks back at Noah "okay weirdo" gets his scarf from the coat rack putting it on along with his jacket "you act like a creature of the night yet you walk in sunlight" pulls his messages bag onto his shoulder "Oh my manners The name's Benjamin Cleft of the Cleft recording empire in London" holds his hand out towards Noah "But you can call me Ben"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:43 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

Looks back at Noah "okay weirdo" gets his scarf from the coat rack putting it on along with his jacket "you act like a creature of the night yet you walk in sunlight" pulls his messages bag onto his shoulder "Oh my manners The name's Benjamin Cleft of the Cleft recording empire in London" holds his hand out towards Noah "But you can call me Ben"

noah rolled his eyes " not every thing you hear is true about vampires you know " he said he grabbed his hand and shook it makeing sure not to crush his hand " my name is noah ringwall if you havent figured it out all ready i am a vampire"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:56 pm

User Image

"Clearly and I've lived in dreary rain clothed England my whole life most vamps like fog and cloudy weather" gets his hand free from Noah walking outside to his motorcycle holding the Union Jack and American flag on the bike "your not scared of high speeds right" tosses Noah his spare helmet

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

"Clearly and I've lived in dreary rain clothed England my whole life most vamps like fog and cloudy weather" gets his hand free from Noah walking outside to his motorcycle holding the Union Jack and American flag on the bike "your not scared of high speeds right" tosses Noah his spare helmet

noah gave him a your joking right look before puting on the helmet to humor him " if i was i would be a disgrace to my kind " he said with a smile as he got ready to leave with him
( i all ready made his place its in this fourm thing off campus )  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff