Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:20 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑

if possible noah got paler as he turned his head to see the state his lover was in he chuckled softly " hehehe opps sorry ben " he started to back away from ben slowly ready to make a quick escape if needed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:24 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He let out a strangled squeak when a half naked man rushed in soaking wet.

"S-sorry Sir, he just startled me." Mikhail said quietly, his face flushing with embarrassment that he had caused such a commotion and nearly ruined things. Something that made him flush deeper though this time with shame.

"I'm very sorry Sir I didn't mean to yell so loudly."
He whispered not looking at Vladimir and cringing inwardly over the scolding he was probably going to get.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:27 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Growls as his fingers crack showing his claws "What the ******** are you doing taking in a newbie scent?" his voice was sweet but hid his anger well as he looked at mikhail "hey cutie" smiles sweetly at mikhail

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:30 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

"your not in trouble mikhail and do you need help eating cause of well your hands" sticks a clean fork into a meatball as he watched noah and benjamin

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:32 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noahs glared at him and walked up to ben and poked his chest " o-oi it wasn't that i was just checking my suspicions i thought i smelt another vampire and i was confirming it " he said huffily and then shot him a look " and don't go and flirt with someone im right here " he said stomping his foot on the ground reaching up and grabbing his chin making ben face him

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:38 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Instead of saying anything he leaned over and took a bite of the meatball. He ignored the other boy who had flirted with him because he really did not want to get into what he was pretty sure was a lover's quarrel.

And getting between one when both were supernatural creatures would probably ensue Mikhail into becoming mincemeat.

"I's good." He said his voice slightly muffled as he chewed. Honestly he would've be more embarrassed about being hand fed by his teacher of all things but, if it stopped the two of them from dragging him into this mess then that was okay with him.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:45 pm

User Image

Smiles at mikhail "then my cooking skills are still sharp and benny is a were wolf. he is the manor's part time gardener" looks up at the two sighing lightly as he tossed a meatball from his own plate into his mouth

User Image

User Image

Smirks down at noah "got you" grabs noah lifting him onto his shoulder like a bag of potatoes "you get jealous easily love and mr.steel i'll repair the door" walks outside whistling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:52 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah yelped when he was picked up and put over bens shoulder " o-oi what the hell do you think your doing put me down damnit " he yelled out hiting bens back as he was carried away " you are making me look bad "

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:58 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"Is this a common thing?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he watched the werewolf walk through the now ruined door.

"Also...why did he throw a fit about the guy sniffing the other kid? Is that like a breach in vampire law? Will he get vampire lawyers sent after him?"
The last part was asked in a joking tone. However when it came to most supernatural creatures Mikhail only really knew the basics.

He was after all a human raised among humans.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:07 pm

User Image

Swallows his chewed up food looking at mikhail "Yes benjamin is like a guard dog since I gave him a job to pay for his schooling and naturally werewolves and vampires and enemies but my guess to that question is that noah is benjamin's lover" twirls some pasta onto the fork

User Image

User Image

walks up to the front porch's wall taking noah off of his shoulders quickly pinning him to the stone wall "......" glares down at noah as he growled territoriality

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:12 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah smirked up at ben and trailed a finger down his bare chest "and you're saying i get jealous easy benjamin " he said smiling soflt up at him

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:13 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"Uh....I thought that wasn't allowed at the academy? I mean not the pairing but the pda...stuff." He mumbled.

Well at least hey hadn't started making out in front of him that would've been super awkward. Mikhail was semi aware that even for a boring human some people found him cute. But the fact was he was an unwanted child, and no one would ever want someone as damaged as him.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:19 pm

User Image

"it is allowed but nothing to extreme in the classroom also teachers can be with the students here if the student makes the first move and the teacher has to care deeply for the staudent" holds out the fork of spaghetti to mikhail

User Image

User Image

his eyes narrow at noah giving him a silent warning that he was actually angry at his lover snarling loudly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:25 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
hearing the snarl made noah act out of instinct and pushed ben off of him and growl back showing his fangs " what the hell is wrong with you " he growled at him his nails extending

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:33 pm

User Image

Stumbles back towards the stone stairs as his eyes widen till he falls down the steps his body hitting the ground hard making his left arm break from the force of the impact as he howled out in pain

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces