Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:42 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Looks at noah as he gently put him down near the water "it does not matter they were going to kill you so I will make them pay dearly" licks his cheek "drink some of my blood noah hopefully it will help you"

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:47 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Sighs heavily "Mikhail you are still a child while I am not only your teacher but elder so listen when I say this. You are your own man but everyone needs help and safety to not be a hollow shell" rolls up his sleeve as he removed his metal arm from his body

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:50 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑

noah was about to protest but when he saw the look benjamin had on his face he knew there was no point when he was told to drink some of his blood he reached up and bit into bens neck as he swallowed his blood his shoulder and leg wound closed up but the burn stayed the same if only the burn didnt look as bad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:57 pm

User Image

His body slowly changes back to human form as he picked up noah "I am taking you back to the cabin to rest i will not go hunting till it gets dark" carries noah out of the forest to his motorcycle

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:01 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
" wait dont forget about steel i dont want you geting in trouble " he mumble softly even though his wounds were healed the silver was still effecting him some

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:03 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I see...I'll take that to heart then Sir." Mikhail replied and continued eating his garlic bread. He was slightly concerned the vampire boy on the couch hadn't woken up, was he gonna need blood or something?

His attention was turned when his teacher started taking off his prosthetic arm, and he watched fascinated by the design of it.

"Do you always need to wear the prosthetic Sir? Even with your unique....er body?" He asked hoping he framed the question in a tactful way,  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:10 pm

User Image

"I burned my real arm two days ago so I removed the stitching to let it soak in the restoring chemicals of my lab" picks up a large jar that held a pale arm with stitch like tattoos "since my arm is now fully healed i do not need my metallic one right now"

User Image

User Image

"I will fine noah but you need to rest" looks down at him as he walked into the manor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:18 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah nodded and wraped his arms around his neck nuzzleing his head into his chest " as long as i am being carried like this i will be fine" he muttered

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:26 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail wasn't whether to be slightly horrified or amused that the man was carting around his arm like it was no big deal, which in hindsight to him it probably wasn't.

"So....you just....stitch it back on? Doesn't that hurt?" He asked and then looked up in surprise as the two other boys walked back into the manor and, looked like they gone through a shredder.

He scrambled over the first aid kit and got it open knowing that they were most definitely going to need it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:32 pm

User Image

"I do stitch it back on and no it does not hurt cause I can not feel pain nor do I bleed" takes his arm out carefully locking the skin together as he quickly sewed the arm back on "there we are" moves his fingers slowly

User Image

User Image

"Mr.steel I've got to take noah back to his cabin hunters have wounded him badly" walks over to mikhail and vladimir

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:37 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah tiredy looked up and moved his torso making the burn that cross made flare up which in turn made him flinch and yell in pain " ******** "

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:42 pm

User Image

"you may go home benjamin but fully treat your lover's wounds before you leave" looks sadly at noah "hunters in my grounds?"

User Image

User Image

Looks at mikhail taking the first aid kit "thank you" takes out some burn ointment "noah lift up your shirt so i can fully see the burn please" pours some ointment into his free hand

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:48 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

Noah nodded slowly and carefully raised his shirt when the burn could be see it was on the middle of his stomach it looked fire red with black in some places where it charred his skin the area around it was pink with a few blisters he winced not thinking it would look this bad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:48 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"I thought in this day and age hunting non humans was considered illegal." Mikhail said getting out more ointment for the silver burns. Which looked very nasty.

Still if there were hunters on the grounds whats to say they wouldn't come to the manor, while he had confidence in his teacher, with how his hands currently were he couldn't do s**t to help.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:58 pm

User Image

Growls lightly "I am going to kill those son of b***h hunters when I find them tonight" rubs the ointment onto noah's stomach looking up at mikhail "that is a false truth hunters still go after vampires not were wolves though when i saw them harming noah they ran away when i howled at them in my wolf form"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces