Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:25 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Vladimir holds a patty out to Raj "have one then and I am actually good also it's the last room in the west wing near my master room" he said while he eats the other patty happily "oh these ones are different from the regular sausage patties I make mine with well pork, human sinew, arm flesh and for casing is the lower intestine"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Professor "Raj" RajaniUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Headmaster/Dean's Secretary
Student Council Chariman

Where: Steele's Manor
With: Vladimir Steel
Doing: adorably being starry eyed and nomming the food
Thinking: Kyaa~<3 That looks yummy!!
OOC: .......

Rajani aka Raj, pouted still and looked at Vladimir as his stomach growled. He quickly stopped pouting as he continued to look around the beautiful and impressive kitchen. There was lots of beautiful dark and light woods. Some he wondered if they were painted. The wooden floors shined showing how well they were clean. The counter tops practically sparkled from how clean they were. The chairs at the wooden table were cushioned on top and bottom. The appliances seemed to be the top of the line as well. Everything from the floors to the ceiling shined like a well cared for kitchen would be. He hadn't really expected anything less of this man he had come to know well over the months.

He looked back at Vladimir as his stomach growled and his nose caught the scent of sausage that smelled far more intriguing and delicious than any other. His ruby eyes took on a glisten like little stars in their hues. He was albino and then his mixed heritage didn't help things. Coming close like a cute little kitten he took a hold of the patty. His mouth latched onto it even as both his hands held the patty by the nails. Nomming it tiny bite by tiny bite. Listening to the man as he spoke. Taking note of where he said his room was. He memorized the direction and felt a bit flattered to have a room that close to the master room. He didn't think to much of it. His mind recoiling as he listened to the delicious patty was made. His stomach growled louder making his cheeks flush noticeably.

Tiny bite by tiny bite he ate the delicious patty. He mentally felt like a monster but then again people ate pork and beef sausage all the time right? That meant it wasn't that odd. Adorably nomming the patty until it was all gone. "That was really good. Thank you for sharing it with me. My ghoul half really loved it." Even if his mind was recoiling due to growing up amongst humans and then spending his latter years with a demon best friend and protector of his as students.

Quotes:
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Vladimir blushed lightly as Raj complimented his cooking "your welcome and no problem Raj" he spoke smiling sweetly while looking Raj up and down as his eyes glowed bright red in desire "ahem come on I'll show you to your room Raj" he said picking up Raj easily placing the half breed onto his shoulder before walking towards the main lobby of his home and upstairs towards the room which would be Raj's

"I am glad you've not changed Raj still cute as a button" Vladimir said while setting Raj back down on the floor smiling down at his secretary friend "but you need to control your cute squeals" he said winking at Raj

((Sorry for the long writers block but Vlad is back))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:42 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Professor "Raj" RajaniUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Student Council Chariman

Doing: .......
Thinking: ........
OOC: .......

Rajani aka Raj licked his fingers clean of the grease. His mind racing a thousand miles a minute due to trained thoughts versus instinctual ones. Fishing a thermos out of his shoulder bag and opened it. Drinking the contents of the thermos as he used it to drink down the remaining taste of it. He really had enjoyed that sausage patty. It hit the spot and filled his stomach along with the drink mixture within his thermos. Closing it and putting it away. White strands of hair falling into his face as he lifted the bag flap. Settled the thermos in securely and closed the bag up again.

Looking up at Vladimir not noticing that the other had been staring at him or looking him up and down. Smiling sweetly and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "That would be great. I can get settled in and take a rest as I really need some sleep." He said in a soft tone. Letting out a squeak time gasp that sounded a lot like an eee that ended with a giggle. Laughing a momet later when he was placed on Vladimir's shoulder. "Ahhahahaa sorry about that. I wasn't expecting it." He said sheepishly. Settling his hands into his lap. Clasped together and had an embarrassed blush. He probably made a fool of himself with that sound of surprise he had made...it just been a long time since anyone had done that.

He wasn't upset and soon was just smiling and looking really exhausted. The other had already picked up his stuff, as easily as he had him, and was carrying him towards the main lobby. Then up the stairs before he snapped out of his thoughts. Looking around to memorize the path the other took. Blinking a bit. "I've changed. Some. Not as much as you and Damen probably...but I've changed. I've gotten....stronger. I'm a bit more confident." Puffed out his cheeks cutely and was soon smiling brightly. "You've done well with yourself too it seems. Really big house and teaching. Back in high school nobody would have ever seen you for a teacher." He said in a kind and happy-go-lucky tone.

The weariness was likely showing still but he was grateful not to have to walk more than the distance from the doorway to the bed. Smoothing out his outfit and looked up at Vladimir. "You're still tall...maybe taller. Tall people are cool. I wish I was taller like Damen and you." That would be coool Being taller. He took his suitcases and smiled brightly at Vladimir. "Thank you for giving me a place to stay." He said before the other commented on his cute squeals.

For a moment he just stood there with this adorable blank look on his face. Blinking eyes. Pointer finger of his left hand going to the side of his lips. Tilting his head to the side with a slight 'heke' like had tilt. His what? Huh? His head tilted to the other side as he clearly was trying to understand. "Huh? My...cute...squeals?" He echoed in a cute and clueless way. Shaking his head and smiled up at Vladimir. "Okay. I will keep that in mind. Thank you so much for the food. The help and the place to stay. Is there any other house rules? A time you need people in by? Anything like that?" He asked sweetly after deciding he wasn't sure what the other meant and that it was probably just a playful tease amongst old school mates.

Quotes:
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:00 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Vladimir laughs lightly as he takes out a cigarette from his vest lighting it before taking a drag of it "I mostly beaten people up whom picked on you, and honestly you being short just makes you more lovely besides its no problem for you Raj" he spoke sweetly smirking devilishly handsome on his face while opening the door "my rules are simple be nice to everyone but if people mess with my wards I'll f+cking beat the crap out of them" he placed the cigarette in between his lips while placing Raj's luggage onto the bed "If you ever want to talk or just mess around I'll be next door there" he points to his bedroom door before walking out cornering Raj "I only became a teacher but other than that I am still the rebel biker tattooed bad boy you knew" he puts a candy cigarette in Raj's mouth then walks out of the room towards his study/ workout room ripping off his shirt and vest showing all his stitches tattoo and a bloody red rose in between his shoulders along with every scar he got from every fight he had been in when he was younger

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:45 am

Student Council Chariman

Doing: sleeping (end of post)
Thinking: ........
OOC: feel free to take Vladimir elsewhere as Raj is going to be out cold for awhile. he needs the rest smile

Rajani aka Raj blinked when Vladimir started laughing. Moving around the room slowly as he looked it over. Listening to the fact the pure blood who made delicious sausage patties that even his vampire-ghoul hybriding adored despite their extra meat contents...laughed. Turning near the nightstand he had been admiring when he heard the flick of fire. Fire was always a fascinating and frightening thing. Blinking a bit as he looked surprised by the revelation that Vladimir had beaten up people who picked non him back in high school. He...had not known that. In high school the person he was closest to had been Damen. Who was the Astrology teacher in this school now. Most of his interactions with Vladimir had been tutoring the well reputed bad boy goth of the school.

It was fascinating the type of clicks that could be popular and how one could be popular with the student body and not so much with the teacher ones. "Y-you did??? I...I had no idea. Thank you. You didn't have to do that back then. Still...it was really sweet of you. Especially considering you were one of the most popular infamous students in the school back then." He said in a kind and sweet tone. After a few minutes of trying to figure out how to respond to that first comment. He started walking again and stopped near the bed and wall area. Checking out the rest of the room with wide eyes. He merely having nodded in response to Vladimir finishing what the rest of his house rules were. So they weren't that many outside the ones he had sated in the main hall and kitchen area. He could handle that.

Speaking in response during a pause. Not realizing that Vladimir was heading his way before he headed out of the room. "Alright. Understood. Um...I will keep that in mind. I do need to get some sleep, rest and check on some other things. As well as permission to come talk if I need to. I'm actually going to go to sleep for awhile. I'm really exhausted and probably going to be resting for at least the next day or so. Then I have a schedule of things to do before work on Tuesday." He had been told to take a mandatory few days off so he planned it to be a four day weekend and back to work, at least paid wise, on Tuesday. For the rest of today into late Friday or early Saturday he would be out cold sleeping.

It was then he suddenly jolted just a tiny bit. Eyes just blinking for a moment as he looked at the male who suddenly walked towards him. Backing up as he was cornered. Eyes wide and filled with innocent confusion. Not fear just surprise and cluelessness. Blinking and stared like wait what? huh? Wha???? He didn't say anything and he listened to the others words. His lips having opened to speak...to speak again or say something to the final comment Vladimir made. Yet right then is exactly when the candy cigarette was put in his mouth. Shocking him into closing his mouth. He loved sweet things and candy. His thoughts racing as he tried to process what happened. What the other was meaning? He needed some rest. Chewing on the candy and swallowed it once it vanished down his throat.

Silently watching Vladimir after his very anime style, only reference Raj's brain could come up with to give some sort of realism to what just happened, commentary and intense....not entirely bad just confusing to his pure minded self...scene. Reminder that he might be a teacher but he was still that same guy from high school just older more mature and also fellow faculty here...caused a bit of a sweat drop to figuratively go down the side of his head when the other left. Oh dear...seemed his life was certainly going to be lively and mildly reflective of high school yet different. What could the other have meant by that though? Going to the door and shutting it. Changing into pajamas and crawling barefoot into bed and falling asleep.

Quotes:
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:17 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

Vladimir smirks slightly hearing Raj's door while he opened up his chained up room walking into the dark room as his eyes turned black with blood red pupils as his stomach growled "alright dang let's eat a full meal and not a snack" he said to himself as he stepped into his slaughter house room were human parts hanged out metal hooks and organs were in multiple container organized by brain to lungs. Vladimir smiles widely as his teeth sharpened at the sight of his private selection while grabbing a warm heart biting into the organ as blood splattered onto his face as he ate his appetizer licking his lips clean before ripping a arm off a chain as he teared into the flesh eating until he got to the bone

User Image

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas