User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Name: Hoshigaki Zuei
Nickname: Deep Blue
    Due to his deep blue skin.

Ethnicity: Bull Shark
Height: 5'5
Weight: 135 LBS
Personality: Fierce, Furious, and Destructive

Sexuality: Straight
Family: Zuna (Mother), Amei (Father), Moei (Older Brother)

Theme Song: Fighting Dreamers- Naruto Opening Four
Nindo:
Background Info: Amei and Moei are fierce shinobi of the Rain Village, expecting nothing other than perfection from the last of the family line. Zuei

underwent severe training, helping him embrace his bull shark instincts. Rage, Agression, ferocity was second nature to this youth. His only solace was his mother

Zuna healing his wounds all the while soothing the raging monster that her husband and her eldest son longed to create. Slowly but surely Zuei sank into a red

abyss, upon graduating to a Genin, Zuna disappeared. Leaving Zuei with no one to talk him down...the light of his life was gone.

Other Info

Strength: Physical Strength and Endurance
Weakness: Speed
    Fears:
Failure, Amei, Moei
Village: Amegakure
Class: Ninjutsu
Bloodline: Hoshigaki
    Stage

Chakra Points: 120

Missions Complete:
    S -
    A -
    B -
    C -
    D -
    E -

Opponents Defeated:
Battle Theme: Sadness and Sorrow Naruto OST

Jutsu List:
a c a d e m y
    • Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
    • Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
    • Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique)

g e n i n
    • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
    • Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique
    • Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
      Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
    Name of weapon: Mizu Kamisori
    Your Rank: Genin
    Who owns the weapon: Hoshigaki, Zuei
    Where it was found/Who made it: Made by The great great great grandfather of Zuei, Toei.
    Users Class: To use it to his fullest potential, Sage. But used by Ninjutsu users
    The Range of the weapon: From point to base 3 feet, 5 inches wide at base, narrowing to a point. Weighs 5Lbs.
    Weakness: Doesn't have much weight to it, can be deflected in head to head combat, better to be used in tandem with ninjutsu. Weak to fire jutsu, acts as a lightning rod to Lightning jutsu.
    Description: A thin medium sized katana with no finger guard. Blade is a pale blue down to a aqua wrapping horizontally around the hilt, leading into a diagonal criss cross wrapping of navy blue cloth over black cloth. Blade is perpherated with six evenly spaced holes growing smaller towards the tip. Along the back of the blade there is an opening, leading all the way to two inches of inner blade. At the very bottom of the hilt is a metal/wooden piece similar to a Flute mouthpiece, leading to a pocket within the hilt, connecting to a valve.
    The user places the mouthpiece to lips while using his right hand in the water sign, focusing chakra to allow him to exert chakra from his mouth in the form of water. It then fills the pocket and keeps filling until it becomes pressurized, taking a few minutes, most users do this before battle. The weapon then in function becomes that of a normal katana until the User need its Special feature. At such time, the user will swing the blade pumping chakra to release the valve. The water will then launch pressurized cutting water in the arch of the swing cutting all in its path.

Rp Sample: Deep black clouds roll over the land of Amegakure, blanketing the forest grove in thick dense rain. In the shadow of a large tree a figure is croutched, a medium pale blade held in his right hand, while the left hand is formed in half of the ram seal. Blue lips press against the bottom of the hilt water filling a pocket, making it pressurized. Eyes materialize through the gloom of the shadowed figure, a pair of deep blue irises with slitted pupils. In the trees behind him five Konoha Ninja speed by, acrobatically flipping through, silently...
    A sharp tooth smile adorns the figure, a deep voice sliding through the grin as a blue scaled hand clicks a reciever "Deep Blue to Wind Reaver...is the kill order green?" A voice as soft as a whisper responds over a speaker "Deep Blue...the light is Green" a sort of cackle escapes his blue lips scratching the blade Mizu KamiSori, against the bark of the tree making a loud "sckreeeeeekck" sound The Konoha Ninja immideatly flip to face the foreign noise drawing kunai. Standing on the branch is a Hoshigaki Jounin, Toei...The Jaws of Death. Leaf Nin rush forward roaring in attack. Toei jumps flips pumping chakra into the value in his blade releasing controlled bursts of cutting pressurized water. 50 slicing water blades cut through everything in their path, one of the enemy nin was fast enough to erect a fire barrier.
    Toei lands upside down on a branch his grin growing ever wider, a deep growl escaping his mouth "Well...there is still fight in Konoha...there is blood in the air" The Hoshigakis slit pupils enlarge to engulf his entire eye, his muscles bulging. The konoha nin blasts fire jutsus at this monster. Jumping high off the branch Toei pumps a large amount of chakra into the value releaseing a large water blade...all the nin could do was stare in horror before he was cleaved in two.