Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The wind was blowing in a good direction today. No matter where she placed herself, it always faced her head on, gently but firm. Decisive. It held the scent of plumage, soft and blue, she thought as she lay in the doorway of the dead tree she had been given, the skull of the gator, whose home had been the river that lapped at the tree's roots, hung imposing above her. Her eyes were stars in the shadowy space, waiting. A visitor was coming, she thought. She could feel it in the wind.

She wondered for a moment if he would let her throw the bones for him or if he'd run off like the rest, with his tail between his legs.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
There you go! If you have any questions, just ask, okay? I don't mind. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Upright Wing was in an oddly happy mood. Odd given that he was generally apathetic, that is. He was slowly making his way through the swamp, navigating with the wind to make the chill seem less harsh. He had no particular destination. Several snails had made a nice little snack, the rains had finally stopped, and there was even a bit of a song on his lips. Yes, today was a good day, indeed.

Well. It would have been. The buck had not been paying a whole lot of attention, and before he knew it, he was within eyesight of the doe's strange abode. Too late to turn back, too close to pretend he hadn't seen her. Heart sinking, he pressed forward.

Blinded By Silence
Oh gosh that was harder than I expected. XD Need to get my bearings. During RPs, is it okay to refer to them by their names? It just sounds a little... Awkward. XD

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Dragon's eyes shone in the darkness of the gaping maw that was her home. With a rumbling chuckle and a twitch of her striped tail, she cocked her head slightly and greeted her new-comer. Sort of.

"Look at what the wind blew in." She grinned, the sun finally released from the shroud of clouds at last allowing the light to shine down through the empty shell of a tree. It's light glimmered off of her many treasures dangling off the tree's bare branches by twisted grasses and looping vines. Shiny stones and rare crystals glinted in the light, "What brings you to the Dragon's Den, flightless one?"

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Nope, that's fine! It's because kin have such non-name-like names, I think, is why it feels weird at first. You're doing fine~!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:56 pm

The buck furrowed his brow and examined the all of the trinkets. He continued toward the tree, cautious of the strange doe. What exactly did she mean by 'flightless one?' Surely she couldn't know his name without him even speaking... No, he thought. It had to be something else.

As the skeptic grew closer to the dwelling, he cleared his throat. "I just... Stumbled upon it, I suppose..." Upon closer examination, he realized just how impressive her collection was. Upright Wing, himself, didn't particularly believe in needless hoarding, and kept only what he needed to survive, but he had to admit that her choices were quite lovely. "What's with all the... Stuff?"

Blinded By Silence

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:18 pm
The Dragon's glowing eyes slowly disappeared in an elongated blink. "Stumbled, hm? I think not, no..." She hummed softly, rising to her hooves and beckoning the feather-marked kin into her abode with a sweeping gesture of her tail. "The stars speak to those close to the sky. Your wings may not be real, but I guess they are close enough, don't you think?" She chuckled seating herself on the far side of a large indent in the hoof-packed ground. It was like a crate of sorts, or a bowl, like the few that could be seen resting in the outcrops of the inside of the tree. The air inside was musty, full of a scent that, if inhaled too deeply, may make the head spin. Dragon's breath, she called it. She grinned widely, her eyes at half mast as she beckoned him closer, "Stuff, you say?" She gave a single loud laugh, "Tokens. Gifts. Payment. To the Great Serpent." She gestures above her. From inside the tree, if one were to look skyward, they could see the spreading boughs as they nearly frame a section of clear sky. A pale, nearly invisible moon can be seen. She smiles at it. At the Serpent's Egg. "She is the one who gave me my gift as well as my name." She was quiet a long moment before suddenly meeting the buck's rose-colored eyes. The look was coy, with a hint of mischief and a lopsided grin, "Come, buck. Let me show you what the Dragon can do."

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Dragon is weird. Like super stoner weird. She's the product of what we call here a "mushroom breeding" which is a breeding with a "mystery parent" that the physical parent can't remember. She's also a "psychic" of sorts, but her talent is really in reading kin. Flightless-one was a guess at his name as many kin's names reflect in their skin, or so she has come to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:30 pm

His brows furrowed at the strange doe's words. Unsure of his decision, he made his way into her home, looking around awkwardly. Upright Wing looked at his wing markings quickly when she mentioned them and sighed. "I suppose they are. Wouldn't know where to put real ones anyway." His voice was even and seemingly emotionless, and he watched her closely as she spoke again. His gaze followed her gesture, and he examined all of the baubles some more, only noticing the moon beyond them when she mentioned it. "The Dragon, huh?" He supposed her dream couldn't be a whole lot weirder than his was, and he followed her with a bit of hesitation. This doe was strange.

Blinded By Darkness
Ooooooh, so that's how the single parent breedings happen! I was wondering about those. XD

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Strange she was and stranger he'd get, this buck would soon learn. Purple Dragon settled herself in her usual spot at the far side of the crater. She studied him while she waited for him to be seated. He was hesitant, unsure, and not yet under her spell. She blinked slowly, meeting his eyes. She'd change that soon enough, of course. The Great Serpent had called him to her, a sure sign if she didn't know one. He needed to relax, loosen up, let his spirit fall from his lips as he breathed. "Yes," Her s trailed slightly, almost a hiss, "The Dragon, my name. Purple Dragon." She tilted her head ever so slightly, "Come, sit. Rest yourself. Your wanderings have been long and winding, it is about time you took a break, don't you think?"

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Never got your quote, sorry! Guild's can be a bit finicky some times.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:30 pm

The male sat himself rather stiffly across from his host, humoring her in an attempt to be polite. He chose not to divulge his name quite yet, unsure of what the unusual kin had planned for him. He nodded in agreement to her statement about taking a break, not bothering to wonder how she had come to such a conclusion. "Very perceptive," he mumbled, taking another look around her home. He sighed in an attempt to let some of the tension leave his body, but it failed. Upright Wing had never socialized much, and he certainly wasn't about to take the lead in starting conversation with this oddity he'd never met before.

Blinded By Silence
Yeaaaah, that's probably because I quoted the wrong person. XD So that's my b. Sorry, gotta pay more attention.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Relaaaxxx," She hissed softly, reaching up into one of the many shelves, each one carved from the tree by hoof and horn. She pulled down two small shells, tortoise, and set them to either side of the crater. From more bowls she filled these shells with spicy-smelling herbs before pouring over them a sweet, thick liquid. It's essence filled the small room and made the Dragon's eyes glow brighter, her gaze at half-mast. She wrapped her tail around one last container and shook it gently. The sound of bones rattling against one another was the only sound other than her breathing. The scents made her head spin, and with a c**k of her head, she wondered how the buck was fairing. Dragon's breath was pleasant for dragons but for young bucks... Some of them took to is better than others.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Entirely up to you how Upright Wing responds to her "incense." She uses it to relax her guests, grease the wheels, and loosen their tongues. She then usually uses her "powers" to gain their trust.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games