Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:03 pm
"Chora, dodge!"

The sun was shining, the Pidgey were chirping, and the Grunt was training with her Pokemon. Just another typical day when nothing exciting was happening around base. Well... nothing exciting Luxury could get her nose in to. Lots of things had been happening around base lately, but it was all surrounded with mystery... That was one of the reasons the girl had stepped up training lately, and had been spending more of her days off in the woods rather than with her sister. She'd been through big happenings before, and the air was feeling a lot like it had been before those big happenings happened... Naturally, that made her a little uneasy and a lot more paranoid.

On that note, Luxury had been having issues with herself a lot too. Sure, when CJ came to the base she started having to be around males more rather than going out of her way to avoid them, because CJ didn't have a problem with them and enjoyed being in social settings. However... K.O., Kyle, and even Izaya didn't bother her as much as they would have -or used to- before her sister came into her life. This made Luxury uneasy, of course. Not feeling hatred for them was very strange, and it made her a little more paranoid than usual. Of course, it didn't help that it felt like her guard was both falling and rising at the same time. She was confused to say the least.

After letting her thoughts wander for a moment, she realized Chora's head was still in the clouds as well. Some days it was just really hard to get that cat to focus. Maybe we're too in sync, and I clearly don't have my head on straight myself right now.. Shaking her own head, Luxury pulled out another Pokeball. "Trae, come out and train with Raieh. Chora..." Luxury sighed as the cat wandered back to her and flopped down. "Go be a cat for a bit. Get your head clear while I clear mine too." With a slight huff, the Liepard picked herself back up and meandered off into the woods.

"Ok, Trae, use Swift!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:29 pm
lux_rayne13

There wasn't much to do when you had to wait for approval for this and that. Mau was tired of waiting, and was tired of being inside, so he took his training outside today. He was working with some pokemon that he didn't normally train with. Right now he had Shu, his alteria and Wei his lampent fighting against each other. At his side, Mau's vaporeon, Aki, sat and watched, and in case the lampent's fire attacks got out of hand. With his pack of supplies, he also had the pokeball for his chatot, Ten. While the chatot wasn't a fighting pokmon, he really needed to work on the things the bird said.

His head wasn't exactly in the game as he shouted for Shu to use a move he didn't know any more. "Damn it. Break time." Mau called to his pokemon to stop. This wasn't like him. Maybe he had been working too hard?  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:22 pm
Lural

<> Chora was not the most thrilled Liepard around as she wandered around the woods, keeping her ears open for Luxury's voice so she didn't get too far but also not really paying all that much attention to where she was going. She'd been working hard the past couple years to get back on her paws, and she'd even evolved not that long ago! For some reason, though, she just felt off today. <> Having been by Luxury's side since she was a human kit, she knew her almost better than she knew herself. <>

With that thought in mind, she started sniffing around and paying more attention to her surroundings. Maybe she could find a pretty rock or something? Maybe a pretty feather? Maybe a... another Rocket?

Chora frowned. She recognized that man -and his Pokemon- from base. She couldn't remember her name, but she knew him to be someone Luxury answered to when in uniform. An Agent, she was sure he was called. <> She remembered Luxury didn't like men, so what if... what if she took something from this man? Luxury might be proud of her, being so bold and brave to steal from a male Agent. One bad-a** Liepard, that's what she was! Crouching down in the bushes, being silent as the air around her, she watched and waited...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:39 pm
lux_rayne13

"Wei." Mau called back the lampent. He clipped the pokeball to his belt. The alteria chirped at him then fluttered down to land in front of him. He smiled and knelt down, petting the bird's soft feathers. "You did good today." Maybe next time he would practice with the pokemon's mega evolution. Aki looked at the human and gently pushed his nose under Mau's elbow for petting to. "You did good today too." He smiled at the water fox. Mau was really distracted, and didn't notice anything amiss around him. Aki's fins twitched, and vaguely, the pokemon was aware of another near by. But so far it hadn't tried to attack, so Aki was content to leave it be.

"Maybe we should break for lunch, hm?" he asked his pokemon. He had brought a lunch for them, he cooked it himself. It was in his backpack next to his other pokeballs.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:11 pm
Lural

Chora watched the other Pokemon with wide, observing eyes, taking care not to miss any details of their movements. So far, only the Vaporeon seemed to be aware of her existence, but he didn't seem concerned about her...

After a few minutes of careful observation, Chora decided the backpack was her target. She'd caught the scent of food from there, and had seen Pokeballs near it too... It was perfect.

The Liepard waited for the ideal time, then, in a flash, darted out from her cover and -with the help of her Thief move- she grabbed the first 'ball she got to, wheeled around, and took off like a Zubat out of hell.

<>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:26 pm
lux_rayne13

Aki let out a sharp cry of warning as the unfamiliar pokemon darted into the clearing and went to the backpack. Mau looked over and jumped up. As soon as the pokemon started running away, Mau took off after it. He grabbed his bag and gave chase. Aki and Shu started running after their trainer and the unfamiliar pokemon. Aki thought it was a game, Shu didn't know what was going on, and followed anyways.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:57 pm
Lural

<> The Liepard darted back through the woods, grinning ear to ear with the Pokeball gently between her teeth. She'd got it! Luxury was going to be so proud! Briefly, she wondered who was in the 'ball she'd taken, but she didn't really care. All she cared about was getting back to her lovely Rocket without getting caught.

"What the hell?" Luxury had started to hear something coming through the woods, and straight at them. "Chora?" Just as she called the cat's name, a flash of purple and silver burst from the trees and pounced her. "WHAT THE...?" It took half a second for Luxury to notice she was holing a Pokeball in her mouth, and that there was still more noise coming after her. Oh s**t...

"Choraaaaa... WHAT DID YOU DO???"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:35 pm
lux_rayne13

A blue-eyed vaporeon was the first to burst through the brush and stood there, looking at the cat, then the ball, then to the human. Overhead, a golden alteria landed on the branches of a tree and watched the pair. Neither seemed inclined to attack, but they were watching.

Mau came last, pushing through the branches and breathing hard as he spotted the feline, then the girl. He wasn't sure if he recognized her or not. there was a sense of 'maybe I passed by her somewhere' but nothing more. He said nothing as he looked at the young woman. Had she intended to steal the pokeball? Who was she?  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:20 pm
Lural

As first the Vaporeon, then the Alteria came from the woods behind Chora, Luxury kept herself frozen solid. No way was she going to make sudden movements and get herself attacked over her stupid cat. "Chora, who's ball did you..." Oh. s**t.

She recognized the dark haired Agent that came bursting from the trees behind the two Pokemon. His name wasn't something she could recall, but she'd bet her life that she knew him, even if he hadn't been around base much for a while... With a half huff, half growl, Luxury pushed Chora off of her and stood up, brushing the dirt off her Tripp pants before glaring at her Pokemon. "Chora Lynn Kennett you give that Agent his Pokeball back right now!" She demanded through gritted teeth. "You steal from /trainers/, not our own!" And certainly not from someone who could bring hell down on us!

Chora's ears instantly laid flat and her eyes went wide. She'd honestly thought Luxury would be proud of her, but the opposite happened. She wasn't entirely sure what the big deal was; she used to swipe stuff around base all the time and it was all just a game. Right? <> With an apologetic face, the Liepard slunk back over to the Agent and dropped the 'ball -accidentally button first- at his feet. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:33 pm
lux_rayne13

"Now now..." Mau said as the girl started scolding her pokemon. "You probably shouldn't be shouting that so loudly. Even if we do seem to be the only ones out here, you never know." He stooped to pet the pokemon, should she let him, as the feline dropped the ball. "This little s**t is not one you'd-"

"TOT! What hooters!" The chatot burst forth from the pokeball and flew up above them, circling the clearing before landing on one of the low brushes. He tilt his head this way and that. "Up with miniskirts!"

Mau facepalmed.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:03 pm
Lural

She hadn't thought she'd raised her voice that much, but then she wasn't about to argue with him on it. Instead she just watched him as he bent down to Chora...

At first, Chora ducked, but when she realized the touch was a friendly one she happily purred into it.

Luxury shook her head at her dork of a thief, then her eyes nearly popped out of her skull as the Chatot came out from it's 'ball and started chirping about 'hooters'.

"Uhhh..." All the girl could do was stare, her mouth hanging open. If anyone looked at Chora, they'd see the cat mimicking her trainer's expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:56 pm
lux_rayne13

"...If he hadn't been so damn useful in the labs, I probably would have let you take him." Mau sighed, gently rubbing Chora's cheeks before standing up and looking at the bird. "Tozz feek, Ten."

"Tozz feek! Kol khara!" Mau could only laugh at the bird. Now that the initial shock of having a strange pokemon take off with one of his own, he could laugh about the whole situation, and about the bird's antics. The dark tanned man stood upright, all 6'2" of him looking poised and relaxed as he rested his hands on his hips and stared at Ten, who chose to fly up to a branch near Shu.

"So I don't think I've seen you around much. You aren't in the labs often, right?" He turned his blood-honey colored eyes towards Luxury. "I'm Mau." He introduced himself. "You've gotten an earful of Ten." He then gestured to his alteria. "Shu." And then waved to his vaporeon. "And Aki." At the introductions, Aki crept closer to sniff at Chora.

Hello new friend.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:07 pm
Lural

Luxury let out a small laugh, still in shock at the bird, then tilted her head at the unfamiliar language. Her own body language said she was still very much on alert, though. After all, this man was not only an Agent, but he was almost a foot taller than her and they were alone as far as she knew. While she was slowly starting to be ok with interacting with the male kind, she was far from comfortable especially in a situation like this. His relaxed stance did nothing to put her at ease, either. Still, she kept her voice easy and respectful.

"No, I think I've only seen the labs once or twice... I'm Luxury, and this is Chora." She nodded at her Liepard, who seemed thrilled to be making new friends. "May I ask what language you were just speaking?"

Chora was quite enjoying the pettings and couldn't help a small whimper when they stopped. However, she perked right back up once again as introductions were made and the Vaporeon came up to her. <> She pawed the ground bashfully, then grinned. <>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:24 am
lux_rayne13

"Luxury." He repeated and nodded. That was an interesting name. "Ah, yes, that was Arabic." He grinned a little. "I told the little s**t to ******** off, and he told me to eat s**t. Ten learns phrases really fast. I just wish he'd forget the inappropriate ones."

"Show me dem tatas! Tot!" The bird chirped happily.

"I knew I shouldn't have left you behind when I came to Kodo." He was talking to the bird. He then turned back to look at Luxury. "Were you training out here?"

"Ah, that's ok. Mau-person is nice about games. Uta steals things all the time and scares his fluffy lady." Aki said to Chora. "I have a teammate, Ire, who's a jolteon. But I'm Mau-person's favorite." Aki beamed. "I have lots of different teammates though. A chimecho, the alteria up there, a venusaur... all kinds of fun friends."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces