Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bloom was young, naive, and scared. She didn't understand how she had come to fall for a buck, and now... She shifted, feeling the burden of growing life inside of her stomach. It happened in a flash, the two meeting in the cold of day and warming each other at night. It was fun and now this? She had yet to tell In the Eye of the Sun. He would be the next to know, after the blessing was received.

Unsure of what to bring, Bloom brought a bundle of hardy berries and three shiny stones. Would these be enough for a blessing? What if they weren't?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As The Sun Burns flew high above the tree tops, chasing the clouds as they rolled on by. There was a scent on the air, one he was finally beginning to understand the meaning of. Need. Someone was looking for him, whether they knew it or not. Maybe not for him in particular, but for what he could offer. Assistance, a kind word, advice. Help. Help he could give.

But there was another scent there, too. Blue. A familiar blue from those close to his heart. Family. His line was growing, he could feel it. Pride swelled inside of him as he banked, letting the wind ripple over his wings as he slowly came back to earth. Watch settled in a flurry of feathers on a rocky outcrop just a few tail-lengths from the doe. He tilted his head, looking her over. Her pelt was too warm to be from him. 'She must be carrying my blood. That must be what the scent is.' She felt her worry. It radiated off of her like light off the sea.

'What worries you, child?' His voice resonated softly within her mind, his bright red eyes shone in their unearthly glow.

Magician Arcana

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:37 pm
Bloom couldn't help but stumble, when from the sky there came a crane of red and blue and white. startled as she was, the bundle was dropped to the ground, and Bloom was left unencumbered, staring at the crane before her that made her fur bristle. What is this? This was no normal animal. There was a very deep intelligence in the eyes of the crane and Bloom had an unsettling sense that this gorgeous bird wasn't just seeing her, but seeing through her.

She then noticed the blue. The color of In the Eye of the Sun.

In her mind rang a soft voice, and Bloom was convinced it was from the crane. Swallowing, she gathered her nerves and spoke, "I am... to be with child very soon. I am very nervous, for this is my first clutch." Perhaps it was the blue of the crane that struck a sense of comfort in her soul, but she felt the urge to speak more and release the torment inside, "I also have not told the father and I am... Unsure of how he will feel."

Blinded by Silence
<3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I see," The misty voice inside her mind became solid and real as Watch's form rippled until from crane to stag he stood before her. He shook out his mane, littering the ground with blue feathers that came from no where. He opened his large, red eyes and looked deep within her. "Worry not, dear child, for all will be well. Family runs deep in the hearts of my kin and, if I may assume, that is why I heard your call."

His eyes shone, mists of red tendrils wafted from them as his lips formed words that then formed images. "I have many children, but few sons," Eleven forms swirled about, hazy images of his children, four of which stood out more clearly as he described them; "My eldest sons are more their mother, drenched in the colors of the moor, touched by the current of my blood. My youngest two are near opposite, one of light and the other dark." He watched her as the shadows of In the Eye of the Sun and On Stormy Seas stepped out of the ring of family and walked around her. "I sense a light, strong and bright within you, child." Storm winked out, and Sun stood tall, smiling softly before he too vanished. "Be calm and steady as the sea. All who grow under the light of the sun will flourish."

Magician Arcana

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:55 pm
This is a legendary... Bloom is Shed watched in awe as the crane before her took the shape of a Kimeti, his vivid red eyes pouring into her form. Under normal circumstances, it might have felt uncomfortable, but as it stood there was a familiar comfort in them. Like the warm sun against her pelt. Or the smile of her lover.

As he spoke, wisps of images made themselves seen, and four of them grew even clearer. Four males. One of which made Bloom is Shed forget to breath. Just a little hitch, but enough that it was surely noticeable by the Legendary. The two brothers began to pace around her, chasing each other like the opposites they were. Finally, it ended and left only Sun, giving her a warm, soft smile. It brought her comfort and courage.

All who grow under the light of the sun will flourish.

His words gave Bloom a deep sense of peace and contentment. Being a mother didn't seem so daunting now. Actually... It might even be fun. Next she had to tell Sun, this Legendary's child, about the news.

"Thank you. Your words have given me hope and courage. I will not waver in my heart or in my actions." Kneeling she gathered the offering in a nicer bundle and nosed it a bit closer, "These are for you. It's so little compared to the calm you have given me, but I hope you will like it just the same."

After a brief pause Bloom smiled at Sun Burns and continued, "Your son is amazing. I see where he gets that from. Thank you, again."

Blinded By Silence

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:09 pm
As The Sun Burns watched as he always did as calm and clarity steadied the stormy sea that had been this doe's heart. He too felt a great weight lifted off his own shoulders. It gave himself peace of mind knowing that his blood, like a strong and steady river was feeding so many little rivulets that were feeding their own brooks and creeks. "No, thank you. It warms my heart to see that my line will be cared for by someone as kind as yourself."

He looked down at the offering she layed out before him and a deep warmth filled his heart. No one had given him a gift like this before. "Many Thanks, mother of my kin. I will treasure them always. Here," He reached his muzzle into the pelt of down that he wore and plucked a long white wing feather. He stepped forward, tucking it into her mane. "Take this along with my love, and tell my son I think of him always."

With one last smile, the stag rippled once more and agian the crane appeared. Ever so carefully, he packed up the gifts the doe had given him and in his long talons he gripped them. With a final look of those strange red eyes, away he flew with his treasure in tow and his growing family in mind.

Magician Arcana

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers