Reply Journals
Whilim's Kin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whilim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:30 pm
I figure I might as well start formally keeping track of things so yeah. Formatting will follow later if ever.

If you want a breeding with any of my kin (except Walking Fire), please PM me.

Table o' contents:
1. Table o' contents
2. Breedings
3. Errata
4. Walking Fire
5. Vital Spirit
6. Softly Creeping
7. Blight of Birds
8. Fairy Hound

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:31 pm
Breedings

None so far

Whilim

Whilim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:32 pm
Errata

Still nothing yet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:44 pm
Walking Fire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obtained from: Winter 2015 gift box, with many thanks

Personality: He's a bit of a jerk and a lot of a troll. Likes harassing people, being mouthy and sarcastic, and seeing how far he can push boundaries before things get physical. Has no sense of self-preservation whatsoever, which can and has gotten him into trouble before. Incredibly loyal to kith and kin, but that doesn't stop him from teasing them in a jerkish big-brother sort of way.

Family: No siblings or parents, no children. Does have a platonic lifemate, but I'm still saving up for a bribe for him.

Breeding Availability: Ain't gonna happen. He has no interest in any of that stuff.  

Whilim

Whilim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:53 pm
Vital Spirit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obtained from: The Gyarados Totoma Naming Contest, which I am still delighted that was a thing. SO MANY POKEMON .gifs

Personality: She's like fireworks. Bright, vividly colored, and will burn you if you stand too close. She's brash and eager to prove herself, and she never backs down from a challenge. Biting off more than she can chew? What's that?

Family: Parents: Splash and Against All Odds
Siblings: Totoma, Rampage, Twister, and Lake of Rage

Breeding Availability: Sure! Especially if her partner also looks like a rainbow threw up on her. LET'S FILL THE WORLD WITH RAINBOW KIN!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:59 pm
Softly Creeping

Obtained from: Ishtadaal, who is a dearheart

Personality: Softly Creeping is a bit of a loner. Not one to wander around in a herd or tribe like some other kimeti might, she prefers to wander the land in solitude, occasionally descending on local tribes to trade and tell stories. Stories like being told, and while that's not all there is to it it certainly doesn't hurt.

Family: Parents: Echo and Anger Is A Cage
Siblings: Lots. Clutchmates are Lies-in-Wait, Ripe-to-Rot, Sully, and In the Grass

Breeding Availability: Sure! I have a vague preference for someone with earth tones or a natural look, but I'm not picky.  

Whilim

Whilim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:38 pm
Blight of Birds

Obtained from: Colorists Love... Valentines' Day event. Specifically, Abby Loves The Occult

Personality: Blight of Birds is polite and soft-spoken, but distant. He does his own thing and others do their own, and who is he to interfere?

Family: No parents, no siblings, no children.

Breeding Availability: Available, yep  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:51 pm
Fairy Hound

Obtained from: February Colorist's Choice Semi-Custom

Personality: Cheerful, loves running and chasing. Prefers hunting to gathering. More to come.

Family: No parents, no siblings, no children.

Breeding Availability: Available, especially to dog-themed kin.  

Whilim

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff