Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] 'Till Sun Up (Till x As The Sun Burns)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was dreadfully early in the swamp; the sun barely risen, it's light still too weak to pierce through the thick, dense wood. The birds were still quiet, twittering softly as not to wake the earth below. The swamp still breathed softly, like the soft white body that lay beside his Kimeti form.

As The Sun Burns watched quietly as Rain slept on peacefully, half wondering what she was dreaming of and half trying to figure out what had woken him. There was a pang in his chest, a feeling he had come to know well in his life as a Stag. He was needed. But where? Ever so carefully, Watch slipped himself out from under Rain's tail, gave her a soft kiss on her forehead before slipping off into the swamp in an attempt to follow this need.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was in that pre-dawn light that Till worked, scratching at the dirt, pulling at weeds, tending to his garden. Only, if he were to be honest, he wasn't doing the best of jobs. He had already managed to over water a third of the herbs, pull up the petunias instead of the weeds, and currently the hole he was digging was far too deep for any seed other than a tree.

He shook his head to try and clear the fog in his mind, but it just wouldn't leave. He sighed heavily, looking down at his work before he turned to fill in yet another useless hole. His mind wasn't full of fog, it was full of bright sun light in the shape of a doe. Suncup, she had such a beautiful name. It reminded him of buttercups, and calla lilies and...

He hadn't slept well since she left, and last night he hadn't slept at all. He was stupid to think she'd stay, but still Till had let himself hope. He'd never met a doe like her before. He wondered if he would ever agian...  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch did not have to travel far, much to his surprise. It seemed he and Rain had bedded close to the gardens of a troubled buck, so close in fact, he did not even need his wings to guide him there. No, the sounds of frustration were clear and Watch followed them duitifully and with a little curiosity. Was the closeness the reason why he had awoken?

The stag stepped forward into the shambles that had once been a beautiful garden and immediately found a buck of many hues refilling his holes. He stood, watching as he always did, and spoke, "Can't sleep, either?" He offered a half smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Till jumped slightly, looking around until his eyes landed on the Stag. His green eyes grew wide and broken words fell from his lips, "Oh! I, um... That is..." Until he at last gathered himself, "Er, can I help you?" He asked.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Watch chuckled, "I came to ask you the same thing," He gestured back over his shoulder, "I could hear you clashing all the way. And before that." He paused, "Your heart is hurting."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Till studied the stag who stood before him, claiming to know his woes. He had heard tales of Legendaries, immortal kin who grant wishes, or something along those lines. "You're a Legend, aren't you?" He asked.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch looked down at himself and gave a slow nod, "Yes, I believe so. I've been called to you." He once more met the young kin's eyes, "I felt your need and have come to tell you that it has been heard."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Till beamed, grinning ear to ear, eyes wide and hopeful. "So you'll bring her back? Suncup will come back?" He nearly shouted in his excitement.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch stared at the buck for a long moment before answering, "No, I cannot make her return." He watched the buck go from exuberance to crestfallen, "No, I have come here to tell you something else. You are to be a father." Watch smiled, "Congratulations, surely that will make you happy."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Till stepped backward, blinking at the stag before him, "A f-father?" This would not be his first clutch, but it was the first he knew of. Many things flashed before his eyes, responsibility, long hours away from his garden, loud noises, bad smells, "B-but..." And then he realized something else. Suncup was the mother. She had to be, he had been with no one else. Not for a while anyway. He smiled, thinking of how beautiful Suncup's children would be, their children would be. Maybe, if he could find her agian, they could raise them together. He'd do anything for her, even give up his garden. "A father, huh? Wow. Thank you, I am much happier."  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch smiled, his glowing red eyes shining, "I am glad, maybe now we both can get some sleep then, eh?" He gave a deep, throaty laugh. "Now, before I go, here, take this." Watch nestled his nose into the soft feathers of his mantle and pulled free a long white feather. He rested it on the ground, "Take this and with it my blessing. May your children be as dedicated as their father and like him never be lonely again."

With that, Watch's Kimeti form faded and in a flurry of feathers, he was a crane, lifting himself high into the air.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games