[FIN] [B] Inky Lace [Ink + Peep]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ink shifted between the trees sniffing out on the air, his bat floating nearby in the darkness. He could truly see the difference between light and dark, but he went by the sound of the crickets and peeping frogs. Inkblot followed close behind, flapping on the air and landing occasionally in a tree while Ink took his time to stop and flick his ears around. It wasn't often he ventured far from his little aclove. "This is the first I've come close to being a father," he whispered excitedly to the bat. "I'm going to teach them so many things... Maybe we could start an art trade business together. Perhaps if any of the little ones have eyes, they could see and do things even I can't! Oh the grandeur!"

The bat fluttered down and bapped him about the head a couple times to get him to focus again, and he chuckled at him before continuing on. "Yes, I know I know. Hmm... Is... anyone there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That sounds wonderful!"

It wasn’t that Peep had been spying on the Zikwa exactly but she’d certainly been listening and was absolutely delighted. Again there was that little tug, a need that had pulled her off the path and right towards the father-to-be and she was almost quivering with that feeling of being able to bless someone new, to bring extra joy into their lives and help ensure happy, healthy children.

"I am here, yes, pardon my intrusion," Peep said as she stepped closer, full of warm smiles. "You are going to be a father, I can feel it and I would like to give you my blessing."

-- Piggybuns --

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:05 pm
Ink jumped awkwardly at the sweet little voice that popped from nowhere, and flicked his ears up, twisting in most directions before he finally noted her glowing eyes in the nothingness. He tipped his head at her, and then finally shook his head with an awkward startled chuckle. "Oh, oh it's you... Haha. I am! I am indeed, I can hardly wait, they're going to be lovely," he said cheerily grinning back. His smile nearly hurt his face. "Oh you would? Oh thank you!!" He did a little skip into the air and his bat squeaked indignantly before fluttering to sit under a branch. "That's grand news! I brought you a hive," he added struggling to compose himself and clearing his throat. "It was near my little cave, and I could hear that it was plenty large, so I mustered up the courage to kick it down and shoo away the bees." He floundered around the ground to find the large turtle shell after his dance disoriented him from where he'd been previously standing, and pushed it toward the points of white light. "I haven't touched any honey in it if you'd like!"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:16 pm
Peep was charmed. The tiny mare moved forward, first inspecting the gift, her nose wrinkling in delight when she smelt the sweet honey. Just giving a blessing was enough for her but she wouldn’t turn down such a prize if it meant seeing the foals back home happily gobbling down the sweet sugar.

“Thank you. You are very kind,” she told the Zikwa and laughed from sheer pleasure of the moment. “I will take it home to share.” With her eyes aglow, she moved into his space and slowly, so as not to startle him, pressed her nose against his cheek, soft and motherly. “You will be a wonderful father.”

There was a warmth in her chest and it spread out to encompass them both, like the loving touch of a parent. “Your children will see beauty in all things and will want to share it with the Swamp, they will be healthy and hale and will find many great loves.”

-- Piggybuns --

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:19 pm
Ink hummed his excitement, and fought back a sneeze at the contact. Her whiskers tickled him, which amused him, and her cold snout reminded him of the icky heat of the swamp and that he longed for his cave again. Right after he found Moon In Her Eye to let her know everything had gone well. "Thank you," he said breathlessly, and flicked his ears looking for Inkblot, who flew down from his branch and landed on his back. "I hope I am, at least... I'll let her know! This has been a lovely meeting," he bowed then as low as he could go, and then wandered off.

"You hear that Inkblot? They're going to see beauty in all things... We're going to have a creative lil bunch, just like me." He said, almost skipping home. The bat simply squeaked in return.

-- End! --

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff