Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:35 pm
[ooc: ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi was floating around in a sitting position, folding her arms. She seemed to have already regained consciousness from what just happened, "Well...it's not exactly morning." she said in response to the boy's comment. She looked around, her ears perked up, "I would question where we are, but uh...I'll leave the questioning to someone else." she was feeling comfy from where she was.
Tsuyoi seemed to slowly come to before scanning the area. She sat up quick, "Plague!" she said with a growl and gritted teeth. But she noticed she was back to normal as she looked at her bare hands. She then checked her body, "...but, how?" she was very confused, she was sure that she still would be in her enraged form.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:34 pm
(Lousy seizures...)

Kalena laid on the floor back in her normal form, either asleep or unconscious, yet was breathing. Her body appeared more frail than anyone ever noticed.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: reposting with quotes))

Kalena laid on the floor back in her normal form asleep. Her body appeared more frail than anyone ever noticed.

She started to wake up.
"uh?"
Her vision was foggy, but she could clearly make out everyone.
"Is everyone alright? Is Plague gone?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:53 am

'Hello light Mistress. Its been awhile. Yes plague is taken care of. I believe you know this girl under my feet?' The boy said looking down at the sleeping Rena.
Diane was quiet cause honestly she had no idea who Rena was.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:20 pm
[ooc: ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi floated over to Tsuyoi and suddenly slapped her on the back of her head, though it wasn't really hard, "Idiot." she said after doing so.
Tsuyoi was caught off guard, rubbing the area that Shinocho slapped. She looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, "What the hell was that for?"
Shinochi furrowed her eyebrows back, "You know what the hell that was for. That was pretty reckless, what you did back then." She turned away from Tsuyoi with folded arms, "...you could've killed me you know."
Her eyes opened wide a little, surprised to hear that "...I...tried to kill you...?" she began to feel guilty. She had no idea she attacked Shinochi.
Shinochi was silent. She then sighed, "Then again...it was kind of my fault." she scratched her cheek, "I did throw some shurikens at you."
Hearing what Shinochi said, Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow, "Um...why?" she asked with folded arms.
Shinochi chuckled, turning back to Tsuyoi with a small grin, "I needed to distract you for a bit basically."
She didn't understand why she needed to be distracted...but Tsuyoi shrugged, deciding to not think much about it. "Anyway...you know dealing with me while I'm 'like that' is dangerous...so don't ever do it again okay?" she said, looking away. She turned her attention towards the others to listen in on their conversation.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:10 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

(OOC: Sorry for not posting for a long time. I was swamped with an online class and helping the family with a garage sale)

Eric floated toward the pillar of light and looked at the boy in confusion before turning to Lawrence, who had also approached the pillar.
"Do we know this kid? I feel like we should know this kid."
Lawrence shrugged.
"Not as far as I know. He seems to know the headmistress though. I think it's best we leave them to it." he said as he sat down on a floating rock in the lit area. Eric took his glasses off and sat down next to him.
"Fair enough."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:18 am

'I see you all have questions. Well let me ease those questions. My name is Nachiken. I am the Guardian of this realm. This realm of darkness....or at least a piece of it. I have been watching all of your progress ever since the horsemen made there move on the worlds. I was impressed. I have already spoken with one of your group before this. A dragonkin, one that has a stunning resemblance to Kalena here, a former slayer, and 2 others. They are the ones who fought death and allowed me to seal him away as i did Plague's essence and War's.' The boy explained.
"So who's the sleeping girl." Diane said pointing to Rena sleeping below the pillar Nachiken was sitting on.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:17 pm
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: no problem, I hvent touche dmy laptop in 9 days, been sicker than hell))

Kalena sighed in relief seeing Rena and Nachiken.

"So you saw DK, which explains why in my mind, it was 100 years ago since I last saw ya through my eyes, and Shido, duno about the past slayer though??"
Kalena shrugged her shoulders

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm

'I mean Kelina. She was there.' The boy said with a chuckle.
Diane then recognized the name but tried to think of where.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:39 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: ))

Kalena blinked, obviously confused.
"Kelina? She shouldn't be fighting anymore. Former slayer though, I guess that makes sense, killing anything she wanted to when she had power." Kalena rubs behind her neck.

"Then again, she is older than me by five years or so....I guess she was dragged along? Did she fight?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:52 pm

'Not my place to say. She is the dragonkin's charge after all but enough of that. I took the liberty of purging Plague's essence from little Rena here....the downside....well....she won't be able to use her keyblade anymore....oh and she is alive.' Nachiken said with a small bored smile. '3 down...one to go'

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:24 pm
[ooc: I've been investing too much time into Persona 5 lately...such a good game. rofl ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
The two simply listened in on the conversations everyone else was having.
"Huh, so Death and some other horseman have already been dealt with...that's...surprisingly way better than I expected things to turn out." Shinochi said with a chuckle. She floated over to Tsuyoi, bumping into her to get her attention, "Hey, ask them about the other horseman that got eliminated."
Tsuyoi sighed, "Why don't you ask them yourself...?" she shrugged and decided to ask anyway, "Hey, so which horseman was it exactly that was beaten by the other group...and also, who were they?" she was kind of curious, the group that dealt with Death seemed more smaller than their group.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:44 am

'War was defeated first...but the aftermath left the world scarred. So far as i know she was defeated by Jaster. The only horsemen left is Famine but he has disappeared.' The boy said. Diane just remained quiet.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:11 am
Knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

((OOC: Nice! I wanna play Persona 3 on the PSP, Ryoji heart alas ive never played a game like that, i'd probably fudge it all up in the first few minutes....))

"Famine shouldn't be too hard to find if he is actively using his power. Look for death, decay, sickness, bleh, may as well make a trip to the Pirate's world...ugh I forget what its called. Then again, I prefer not going back. Its bad there enough, its crawling everywhere you look." Kalena said, for once, showing she had a world that she wouldn't return to for other reasons than a promise.

She looked down at Rena and then walked to her and knelt down gently placing her hand on Rena's shoulder.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." she lowered her head. She remembered quite well how Rena reacted to being a ghost and people not really wanting her help, that drove her to her being a horsemen. All the chaos going on, she felt rather powerless, although having a great deal of power.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:44 pm
[ooc: I never got to finish the 3rd one crying Which is why I'm so determined to finish the 5th one. confused ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked down with folded arms as she thought to herself, "Hmm...so Famine is the last one standing..." she sighed, "Hopefully this'll be the end of them for good once Famine is taken care of..." She had another thing on her mind and was curious about it. She looked back at the mysterious boy, "By the way..." she looked back down at her hands, "You turned me back to normal...but it's temporary isn't it...?" she said furrowing her eyebrows.
Shinochi was resting her chin on Tsuyoi's head while her arms were wrapped around her. Her ears went down, looking at the boy as if waiting for his response to Tsuyoi's question.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items