Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image

Rena felt the telepathy link and quickly cut it off before Kalena noticed she was there. She finished packing the notes and floated up but then the lights went out. "Its here." The guardian said quietly as Rena flew to the ceiling and waited. This thing was using darkness to hide itself. Time to improvise.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:19 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Lawrence sighed. "Well this went to hell quickly. Eric, go find Kalena. I'll come after you once I make sure everyone's ok here," he said summoning his keyblade. "Move damn it!" he shouted as he dashed toward the other Eric.

Eric nodded and headed out of the room when Kalena tried to establish a telepathic link. It felt as if something was poking his brain.
Crap, is this the darkness trying to take over my mind? I can't let that happen, not until I find Kalena. It doesn't feel hostile though... he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:10 am
????

"keep on toes eric, big ba-" suddenly the presence appeared behind Aster as Asters eyes widened, he turned as he put his arms up as the creature slammed its large black arm into Aster sending him flying back at high speeds, This was bad, Aster could feel his arm break in multiple places, this thing, physically, was insanely strong, he used his only working arm as he aimed the metal peice at the mass in the darkness, and shot a large bullet of energy right at the mass, however, the bullet curved and exploded into the wall "what the hell?" he thought as he crashed into Eric, screaming in pain from his arm.

The mass stared at Aster and Eric, not moving out of the shadows, not approaching them, it looked up for a moment, before quickly turning and bolting down the hallway in a blurry motion "s-s**t... think its going for Miss kalena" Aster groaned.

Quote:
kefkadragon

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
[

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:23 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image User Image

Eric tried to attack but Aster fell into him. He heard Aster scream, his eyes seemed to glow with light magic for a moment as he saw the creature dashing away after hurting Aster.
"damn!" He then looked at Aster and took out a flashlight.
"Damn its broken! I can't heal that, I can stabilize it until we get out of here."
He heard Lawrence shout 'damn it'.
"Over here Lawrence!" Eric said before putting the flashlight in his mouth to use both of his hands
Eric grabbed a beam and grew some vines inside his hands. He put the beam under Aster's arm and started to wrap the vines around it making a temporary brace.

Kalena looked around. She made a orb of light in her hands to see around the room. She saw all of the death around her, she gulped.
"Ok, I swear if its him, im gonna smack him." she muttered to herself letting the light fade to a low dim.

She started to walk back to the group continuing to use her mind to reach out to anyone, hoping that she wasn't giving them too much of a headache.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:28 am
????

Aster continued to grunt in pain "i fine i fine" He tried to assure Eric "gotta help miss Kalena" He groaned.

Suddenly a loud crashing noise echoed in the hallway Kalena was in, it was coming from a large room from the side, suddenly, the magic in the castle slowly started to diminish, almost like something was draining it.

Quote:
kefkadragon

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
[

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image

Rena focused her energy to make herself a beacon. She flew out the door into the hallways. She felt the magic in the castle drained and hoped that her energy will draw the beast to her as she flew.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:38 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

(OOc: Sorry if i slow down the next couple days. College is starting up again since spring break is over.)

Lawrence ran toward the light that Eric (kalena) created. He squatted down to Aster and put a potion in front of him. "Drink. If it doesn't heal that completely, it'll at least hurt a lot less. Either way you're probably not going to be using that arm for a while. I hope you're ambidextrous with your sword because we still have whatever is doing this after us," he said.

Eric's mind finally relaxed and let Kalena link. Headmisstress? I'm in the hallways, are you alright? he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:44 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image User Image

Eric nodded to Lawrence and then to Aster.
"its good stuff."

Kalena heard the loud crashing and started to run. She heard Eric (kefka's answer her telempathy)

"Hey Eric. Yeah, I'm ok, but that guy wasn't, his head was tore off by the time I got here. Be careful, that creature is around here somewhere and I can't sen---" the telepathy was cut off because the castle was now draining magic.

She slowed down and looked around, her eyes getting adjusted to the dark.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:09 pm
????

Aster shrugged "doubt good, but helpful probably" he said drinking the potion as he groaned "magic leaving castle? what going on?" he asked.

Meanwhile the castle continuously, slowly, lost its magic as it was drained by something.

Quote:
kefkadragon

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
[

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:20 am
User Image

Rena saw light ahead and flew toward it. She flew out into a courtyard of sorts and looked around. Her keyblade appeared in her hand as she noticed how dark it was here. Her light was still shining and she knew she was a beacon. She was trying to lure the monster out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:59 am
????

From the light, Rena would be able to see something climbing up the walls, there were large holes in the ground by her as well, it crawled up the wall using its claws like it was it was its second job, the issue was its speed, it was climbing at amazing speeds and in odd patterns, while the shadows hid most of it, one thing was clearly visible, large black wings, easily towering over Rena, with a even bigger body hidden in shadows, sliding in a opening.

(the area it just entered was the boss room for malificent dragon room, the room filled with thorns.)

Suddenly, after it entered the hole in the wall, the magic began to drain again, also, a foul scent was coming from where the hole led.

kefkadragon

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
[

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:49 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image User Image

Eric chuckled
"Hey! Its better than what I had to substitute for not knowing how to make potions, I had to eat roots of a healing plant! Bleh, it was nasty!"
He was trying to get everyone to smile, he smiled rubbing behind his head. Eric looked around.
"It seems that something could be drawing it towards them, like a gravity spell to siphon the magic towards caster."

Kalena continued to walk, walking deeper down a hallway not having a clue where she's headed. All she knew was there was no electricity, the magic was being drained so she couldn't light up and risk herself being drained, and basic telepathy was being blocked again.

She summoned her keyblade again and started to use it to tap the walls, just to hear the noise assured her that she was in a hallway, and she wouldn't fall off into some pit. Her night vision wasn't that great even after walking in the dark hallway for a while.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image

"Hey big tall and scary!" Rena called out to the creature as she sent a large fireball right at the creatures back.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 pm
????

Once the fireball got within 60 feet of the creature, who had its head to the ground and its fingers in the earth, the fireball suddenly curved away from it and crashed into the wall, completely missing it. The creature, finally seeming to acknowledge Rena's presence, ripped its hands out of the earth and stood up, it easily towered over Rena, though half of it was still partially in shadows, one thing could be seen clearly, a frozen, wide smile, also, the moment it stood up, the magic stopped being drained in the castle. It didnt move twords her, it simply stared at her from a distance before sniffing the air.

kefkadragon

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
[

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

"It feeds on magic." Rena said figuring it out. The Light Guardian then took over and chuckled. "A target is a target. Lets give it a meal to never forget." she said as the tip of her keyblade lit up. She aimed it at the creature and fire off Light beams at it aiming for its head.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items