Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:20 pm
this is noahs secluded cabin since he doesnt like to be around to many people

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/56/80/04/inside-bear-cabin.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g31028-d1114498-i158326320-Tustumena_Ridge_Cabins-Kasilof_Alaska.html&docid=Wh37QpzoLjcSgM&tbnid=B839ejrSldxUuM:&w=550&h=412&ei=Ki3rVs_JAsmdjwS44a-gCg&biw=1366&bih=599
what both rooms look like
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHwOmt4MjLAhUivYMKHaYCDB4QjRwIBw&url=http://tinyhousetalk.com/luxury-resort-uses-cabins-for-guests-to-stay/&psig=AFQjCNHYtZK_EAfK5kBY43XDlSaCvqqHBw&ust=1458339498516008  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:42 pm
as they pulled up to his cabin noah smiled it was good to be back home he smiled as he got off the bike and took off the helmet and handed it back to ben " ah here we are " he said unlocking and opening the door  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:50 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Looks at the cabin as he puts the helmets away "not what I was expecting but it look cozy" stretches his arms out along with his back "man I need some chamomile tea with a splash of cold milk" walk his bike over to a roofed porch

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:57 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

Looks at the cabin as he puts the helmets away "not what I was expecting but it look cozy" stretches his arms out along with his back "man I need some chamomile tea with a splash of cold milk" walk his bike over to a roofed porch

noah smirked and pulled it out " well lucky for you blood isnt the only thing i like to drink " he said pulling out the tea he then took out two tea cups put a bag in each one then started to boil water  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:03 pm

User Image

"okay creepy" walks into the cabin "so where do I sleep cause I need to unpack my things" puts his helmet onto a hook while taking off his coat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:10 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

"okay creepy" walks into the cabin "so where do I sleep cause I need to unpack my things" puts his helmet onto a hook while taking off his coat

noah eye twiched at that comment " im not creepy its just who i am " he said with a huff " follow me and ill show you "leading him to the end of the hall he opened the door and showed him the room " here you go my room is two doors down on the right if you need anything now i will keep a eye on the tea would you like anything besides milk in it "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:14 pm

User Image

"sorry my mum always told me honesty is the best policy and thank you but no thanks" walks into the room setting his bag onto the bed as he removed his coat letting it slide down off of his back

((Pic please and why are you quoting my posts it's confusing me a bit))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:25 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑

noah nodded and left the room when he got back the water was boiling taking it off the burner he poured the whe water into the cups and let the tea be made then taking out the bags he put a bit of milk in bens and then put some honey and milk in his own going to the living room he sat the cups down grabing his own he called out to him " ben your tea is ready "

( so you know i posted i dont know what else you might be doing )

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:38 pm

User Image

"Alright" walks into the living room with a green day tank on with some torn up jeans as he grabbed his own tea cup and saucer sitting at the table stirring the tea lightly blowing onto the heat drink "Thanks again" his left upper arm showed the a ribbon tattoo that spelled out 'God save the Queen' along with a pirate insignia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:45 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah seeing the pirate mark raised a eye brow as he sipped his tea " i wouldnt think you would be a pirate if that is what that mark means " he said in a normal tone of voice taking another sip sighing with happiness of the flavor

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:54 pm

User Image

Looks towards Noah "pirates are a main point in Britain and American history plus most of those sea dogs were never as cruel as stories make them plus this insignia is part of punk culture back in London" picks up the tea cup bringing it to his lips drinking the heat liquid slowly "mmmm~" hums softly as the tea ran down inside of his throat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:01 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah nods he didnt think most pirates were as bad as people thought he smiled as he finished his tea and looked over at him with a small smile " enjoying the tea i assume " he said

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:08 pm

User Image

Sets the now empty cup back onto the saucer "Indeed" leans back in the chair slightly "I always enjoy a good cup of tea" stands up picking up his saucer and cup walking towards the sink to wash the tea seat out

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:20 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah smiled and waved him off " don't worry ill clean them just go sit and relax i imagine you might be a little tired " he said reaching to take the cup and saucer from him

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:26 pm

User Image

shrugs slightly at noah "I guess I'll just a shower then" walks back down to his room closing the door getting his toiletries and deep blue towel humming a old song while changing out of his dirty clothes til he was just wearing his boxers then wraps the towel around his waist

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces