Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:23 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

"Love I told you before I bedded you in my wolf that wolves are possessive of their mates so I was angry that you were close to a newbie and I got territorial" kisses his head rubbing his back softly "you are mine Noah"

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:32 pm
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑

noah nodded " i guess i kinda got to close to the new guy i was just kinda happy and curious i dont really get to see many of my kind and half human vampires are even more rare they are usaly treated like high class vampires because of how rare they are so i over reacted but no one will take my affections for you " he muttered softly pulling him into a deep kiss " i am yours like you are mine " he said as he kissed him hotly again  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:39 pm

User Image

Moans into the kiss as his jeans begin to feel tight "Noah..." growls lustfully at him as he massages Noah's wounded leg and shoulder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:47 pm
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah pulls away from the kiss and start kissing down his body going to his jaw neck chest down to his waist line he rubs benjamins crotch slowly then unbuttons them and unzips them with his mouth and then pulls them down along with his boxers and smiles up at him " let me show you how much i belong to you " he said lustfully

( o.o.c time skip anyone XD )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:54 pm

User Image

Blushes bright red "And people call me a animal" he said while he kisses Noah passionately as five hours passed "Dear god noah~" kisses his cheek "your insatiable thirst for well wolf is insane" his ears lie back in embarrassment

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:03 pm
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah smiled up at him and kissed his cheek " hehe i told you i could handle you, even with injuries and i cant help it you just have that effect on me " he said and nibbles his neck sniffing it softly " this one is just for a quick snack " he said taking a bite into him drinking a bit of blood moaning softly before licking the bite mark and pulling back with a cute smile " ahhh so yummy "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:36 am

User Image

His body changes into his wolf form as he gently holds Noah's chin between his fingers growling softly "You are so beautiful but I love it when you begged for more during our love making~" licks his cheek smirking before howling sweetly in Noah's room "hmm one thing though next time..." leans towards Noah's ear "...during a full moon I am going to break you till you can only think of me~"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:48 am
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
his statement got a big blush on his face as he wraped his arms around benjamins neck and nuzzled his head into his chest " i can't wait " he muttered softly then he looked up at ben with a worried exspresion " u-um benjamin do you know that some of us vampires have the ability to change are form " his voice nervous

( i want to change his appearance so the next pic is what he really looks like )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:55 am

User Image

His ears perked up at Noah's stammering "I've read about it before back home why do you ask?" tilts his sideways like a puppy does when questioning something new "Noah are you still worried about the hunters cause I am going after them once the sunsets"

((Got to do paper route be back in two and half hours cause I walk to my route and back home but I will have my phone on me))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:06 am
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah shook his head no " its not that no its just um... " he closed his eyes in fear before saying in a timid voice " t-this is not my real form i use this one so it was a less likely i would be attacked " he held his eyes closed tight wandering what his reaction would be  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:29 am

User Image

Tussles Noah's hair "silly head I will still care for you no matter what your form is" kisses his forehead with his wolf nose as his hands hold Noah close

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:36 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=89102502
noah smiled and tears of joy came out of his eyes as he nodded and steped away from benjamin " ok then i shall show you my true for " he said with a smile before his body was covered by shadows his outilne changing become more lean and a bit shorter when the shadows came apart he stood there nervously in his true form " w-well what do you think "

(could you do thing so my guy will be shown please )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:56 am

User Image

sits up fully his tail wagging happily as he howled out in glee "gorgeous as the moon at night" he said while stepping off of the bed circling Noah looking up and down his body like the predator he is

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:03 am
noah covered his face his his hand embarrassed a huge blush on his face feeling his eyes roam his new smaller body and face " d-dont do that benjamin its embarrassing " he said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:22 am

User Image

Stands up behind Noah wrapping his arms around his lover "wolves do not listen to embarrassed lovers Noah plus your so adorable at this size" caresses Noah's hips gently

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces