Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:49 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

turns off the shower after thirty minutes grabbing his robe and jeans putting on as he walked into the living room looking at towa "you got dried blood under your nose towa"

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:52 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
towa started freaking out a but before noah just licked his tumb and wiped it clean before looking at benjamin " i take it we are going to steels house again and should warn him that there are more hunters" noah said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:20 am

User Image

Shakes his head "no way one cause he's still asleep and he's evil when woken up early plus it's my job alone to kill hunters because they're mostly after me" sighs lightly "half wolf fur like my is rare and valuable to Hunter markets" looks at towa "are you alright since you well kinda saw ahem?" Clears his throat "Anyway I'll go find them and kill them then we'll go to the manor"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:55 am
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
when towa was asked that question he did something that surprised noah he smirked and said " oh i am more then ok and even if i dont like it i dont blame nee-san with a tool like that you must be makeing him feel really good not only his he a hunk nee-san but hes got a big and long di-= noah then covered towas mouth again his eye twitching and a bit of a blush while towas muffled voice came out sounding something like you can silence me but you cant silence the truth  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:53 am

User Image

Smiles laughing "Noah it's fine your brother just liked what he saw besides...." walks behind Noah kissing his neck "it's a perk of being a alpha wolf son but only you Noah get to enjoy it" looks at towa patting his head

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:12 am
User Image
noah blushed and towa swated the hand from his head with a pout only his nee-san could touch his hair he then looks at noah hey nee-san want to do " noah smiled " our song and dance " he finished towa nodded so they both looked at ben before they pushed him down on the couch and sending him a smile and a wink " wait here benjamin " they went into noahs room and came out wearing leather pants and and mesh top the pants hugging there forms perfectly they played the music thru a speaker they grabbed and started dancing to it placing there hands together geting close there faces inches apart before puling away waging fingers at each other then each one coming up to him geting close like they were about to kiss him before pulling away waving a finger at him then at at the end the both sat on a leg and kissed his cheek at the same time

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIfLovb1lAk they are both singing as well )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:22 am

User Image

Smirks lightly before standing up "alright you two that was cute but I've got to go hunting and Noah try not to scar your brother" winks at Noah placing his robe on the couch before walking outside breathing in the forest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:33 am
User Image
( remember the sound the same also)
noah pouted and laid on the ground while towa patted his head " its supposed to be sexy not cute " he muttered drawing circles on the floor with his finger then one of the twins went out side to benjamin before saying " good luck and be safe " then kissed him deeply before going back in the cabin  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:42 am

User Image

His eyes widen in the kiss as he caught the twin's scent 'that was not Noah, I'll talk to them later though I have to find those bastards' removes his jeans placing them on the porch as he bones cracked and shaped into his wolf form walking low into the forest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:55 am
User Image
later
noah and towa were playing cards "got any threes " "gofish nee-san" " towa-nee are you hungry you havent had blood since you been here " towa nodded noah showed his neck " you can drink from me towa-nee it should helps some " " thank you nee-san "towa then and sat in noahs lap and softly bit into his brothers neck and started drinking while wraping his arms around his brother  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:59 am

User Image

Howls out as he attacked the hunters, snapping his fangs into the Hunter's limbs while his snarls echo throughout the forest to the cabin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 am
User Image

both now and towa froze when they heard the echos of it blushes on there faces "n-nee-san what is happen why am i f-f-feeling hot " he whimperd out " i-its b-benjamin's blood lust d-d-dont worry it just effects us alot more since we are closer towa started to squirm a bit "n-nee-san im these pants are geting to tight " moaned out noah nodded feeling the same thing when benjamin got back got back he would see them both in the same state noah was in yesterday when benjamin killed the hunters  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:15 am

User Image

Rips off a dead hunters arm before walking back to the cabin as he gnawed on the sinew entering the cabin "Noah I am back...." looks at the twins through his bangs as his ears perked up slightly "okay why are vamps always turned on when I hunt down filth" drops the arm onto the floor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:19 am
User Image

both the twins hear the arm drop grab it and bite into it drinking a small amount before looking up at him and twitched at his state " its b-because the blood lust and the smeel of all the blood being spilt it naturally does this " they answer both rubbing there fingers on his chest geting up blood from it and licking it off  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:25 am

User Image

Looks at Noah and towa "hold on a second Noah your brother kissed me before I left to hunt, you two may look the same but your scents are different" licks his muzzle then his claws clean of blood "Towa your jealous a bit of Noah are you?"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games