Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:38 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑

noah nodded as he cleaned up the cups and saucers when he finished he dried his hands and decided to go and see if he was in the shower yet he went to the bathroom and knocked on the door " ben wanted to warn you that the hot water is really strong "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:44 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Turns on the water moaning lightly as the hot water soothed his sore muscles "ah~" looks at the door "no worries" he said while washing his body "I am a pirate, you are princess we can sail the seven seas" sings as the water massages his skin

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:51 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image

Turns on the water moaning lightly as the hot water soothed his sore muscles "ah~" looks at the door "no worries" he said while washing his body "I am a pirate, you are princess we can sail the seven seas" sings as the water massages his skin

noah smiled when he heard the singing " i guess he is good with it " he chuckled he went to his room and decided to get into somthing more comfy coming out he had on only a pair of blood red sweat pants and caring a book called ironically interview with a vampire  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:59 pm

User Image

Turns off the water stepping out to dry off his body humming when he was finished he tied the towel around his waist walking past Noah's room "hey do you have any spare razors I forgot to buy one?" water droplets run down from his hair to his neck then down his slim and fit chest. He runs his fingers through his hair slicking his bangs back

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:06 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah not looking at first nodded " yea i got so-" he cut off mid sentence as he looked up at the male before him still a little wet and in nothing but a towel his mind shut down a little as a small blush came across his face he then got up and grabbed a razor that was unused and handed it to him " here you go "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:16 pm

User Image

Takes hold of the razor "thanks Noah" smiles at him walking back to the bathroom shaving his stubble away lightly then cleans out the razor before walking back to his room "and Noah your drooling a bit mate" closes his door as he gets out fresh boxers putting them on while removing his towel hanging it up to dry

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:22 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noahs eye twitched at that statement what was wrong with him he normally did not get like this deciding to give him a word he stormed over and opened the door " the hell you mean i was drooling you a** " he yelled out in a irritated voice not realizing the state of undress Ben was in

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:29 pm

User Image

Looks over at Noah "Dude I am half naked and you stormed in" walks up to Noah glaring down at him "plus I meant your blushing schoolboy face but you must be pretty bold to brag in here what would you look like if I was completely well nude" places his right hand against the door frame

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:36 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

Not backing down this time Noah glared right back getting closer " well how would you be if I came to your room with nothing just a towel on while having to dealing to resist the urge to pin you to the wall and bite into you to get more of the best blood I have ever had " noah then froze 'oh s**t I just said that idiot now you seem like a total freak' he thought to himself

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 pm

User Image

Grabs Noah's wrists pulling him into his own room pinning him to the wall "you vamps are able to be tamed one way or a another" looks at Noah as his gray green eyes trail down Noah's body "your body looks delicious~" smirks at Noah as he moves his free hand onto the others hips

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:52 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah tensed slightly when ben put a hand on his waist he bit his lip so he wouldn't do any thing that might harm him " careful of what you're doing ben don't start anything you might regret " he said his voice now deeper his dull red eyes now brighter as he allowed ben to pin him to the wall

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:01 pm

User Image

Laughs lightly "a warning is a bit cliche now Noah" his free right hand moves down slowly cupping Noah's a** "your the one who bragged into my room and you left your bedroom door open when I asked for a razor, I think you liked what you saw more"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:09 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

noah shuddered softly when he was groped then the gleam in his eyes got brighter he then quickly got ben off of him and reversed there roles to were now ben was against the wall on of noahs hands on his chin lifting it his thigh pressed lightly against his crotch and his face close to his " make no mistake i do like what you have very much so but dont get the idea that you can dominate me in your head " his voice deep his eyes now glowing even more

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:16 pm

User Image

Smirks lightly "try to make me vamp schoolboy" looks at Noah challenging him "I do not give in easily mate" his bangs brush against his own eyes while he leaned against the wall

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:24 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝

he smirks and lifts bens head ups some more before claiming his lips on his own his thigh rubbing against bens crotch as he placed as a hand on his a** squeezing it

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff