Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:07 am
(lets see what vlad and wolfgang are doing )

vlad was following wolfgang with a frown " wolfgang come on i think you might be thinking to much into this whole vision your father said didnt you say they hardly ever come true "

towa nodded " im currious to daddy said that it was rare for hunters to have them like really rare they cost alot of money " he said as he had moved from henrys side and squated down to phillips waist to look at it thru the holster  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:15 am
Wolfgang "you tell me you've known my father before I was even born" walks into his cave towards his bedroom removing his glasses and shirt

Philip "I made it with old hunters weapons along with silver bullets" looks down at towa "can you stand up please towa"

Henry nods

Benjamin places Raven in his bed while he winde up raven's music box letting the lullaby play as he walked to his and Noah's room going into his trunk pulling out a beat up journal with his grandfather's white wolf symbol  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:08 pm
vlad just shrugged his shoulers taking off his coat " even i dont know sometimes there were serious and i listend when i shouldnt have and didnt when i did "

towa rubbed the back of his head while looking up at him with a smile and stood up " sorry was curious " he said grinning

noah had followed ben and seeing the book he looked at it " that belonged to your grandfather right "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:15 pm
Benjamin nods as his fingers dug into the book "It's the book on how he became infected with lycanthropy...Noah this book is two thousand years old" hate laced his words "I want to know how the wolf was influenced onto my bloodline but I am also afaird"

Philip rolls his eyes as he goes through the cloaks pockets finding a note "target Philip cleft goal- slaughter and devour"

Wolfgang sits on the bed running his hands through his hair  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:23 pm
noah placed a hand on bens shoulder and kissed his cheek " its ok benjamin im here "

towa was shocked " who would send one of my kind after you he wasnt some random vampire it takes skill for us to use shadow travel " he said

vlad sits next to him and kisses his cheek holding him close to his body " we will figure it out "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:32 pm
Benjamin looks over at Noah nodding as he stood up walking towards the bed sitting down, he opened the book "written in the year eighteen six-nine, I Benjamin Johnathan Cleft son of Harold Cleft the most skilled swordsman noble in London became something I thou to be impossible but I am cursed by the devil what have I done god tell me"

Philip burns the note "I've killed a lot of vampires towa mostly assassinations for other vampires or hunters" goes through the cloak again finding a pouch of gold coins

Wolfgang flicks Vladimir on the forehead "I am still mad at you"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:12 am
noah sat on the bed next to benjamin and listen to him read

towa looked at phillip sadly " you shouldnt be doing this by yourself one day your luck may go bad on you then what you will either be dead or turned into a slave if they want " he said clenching his fists together

Vladimir frowned slightly " oh come on wolfgang dont be that way " he said pulling him into his lap  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:23 am
Benjamin turns a page seeing a sketch of his grandfather a replica of him but with long silver hair in a noble man suit holding a fencing sword "Today is my eighteen birthday so tonight I get to walk into London to admire the full moon, I do not know why but my blood boils when the moonlight hits my very skin" his eyes narrow

Philip "it's better then just being eye candy for the clans and a dancer for my life" looks at towa "I've been shackled before by hunters a mistake they'll never repeat"

Wolfgang eyes widen as Vlad pulled him into his lap "no Vlad and you will not change my mind" looks away from Vlad as a light hue covers his cheeks  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:58 am
noah listend quitely as ben read from the old journal

" you shouldnt throw your life away like that philip its selfish and idiotic how do oyu think you will make others feel if they find out you were killed because your doing something like this alone even my father as powerful as he is always brings at least one other person with him "

vlad smiled and kissed wolfgangs neck lightly " oh now wolfgang we both know how this song and dance goes you act like this i do a few things and then you melt and give in either way so dont delay it " he said rubbing wolfgangs crotch  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:20 am
Benjamin looks down as his bangs cover his eyes "I wondered into the forest where I found a Elder man in pain, I ran up to the man helping him up then I felt a searing pain in my shoulder seeing the Elder biting me deeply into my skin and sinew as he said 'you are now a awaken son of the full moon young pup you and your descendants shall be the moon's to carry on this bloodline'. I watched the elder turn into a gray wolf dying then I heard screams but they were my own as I felt my bones snap and spilt changing my very own body into a unholy creature of blood lust and unfathomable strength" puts the book onto his lap as he growled slightly "a Elder wolf made my family's blood within me awaken to the wolf's kind and when I awoke covered in the blood of the innocent under the twilight sky, I saw a dark shadow of a man looked down at me with pity and understanding in his eyes while holding his hand out towards me saying to me 'Come with me young wolfskin I'll be your master til you are ready to see on your own will' I took the man's hand and asked his name then my ears burned when the man said Vladimir Dracul but little did I know that in a century or two this dark prince would become not just my master thou a dear friend" Benjamin turns the page "it is year eighteen eighty-nine: for years I have served Vladimir as a butler would but it is time to seek out my own kind, my own pack as a reward for finding Vladimir the perfect bride for his own offspring I was there when the ring wall twins were born tiny Noah and towa I know it will be a few years before those two reach teen age...surprisingly I became the werewolf clans leader or king as my wolfen friends call me any way when I returned to see my friend Vladimir that's when I saw the most enchanting she wolf my eyes ever saw her blood red fur allured me as the moon does to our kind, she was chained down onto the floor by Vladimir's council I quickly changed into my wolf form protecting her as knives dung into my fur I howled out in pain that Vladimir ran into the main room seeing me bleeding heavily while the she werewolf changed into her human form wearing a Victorian red lace and frill dress while her floor length red hair was held in a silver silk bow she tried to comfort my pain as she growled at the council lecturing them harshly as I laughed sitting up as my wounds healed leaving scars behind, I looked at Vladimir in silence then the she wolf gently taking her hand into my own as she quickly calmed looking at me as I asked for her name of my future bride" looks at a painting of his grandfather and grandmother "Benjamin and Elizabeth Cleft leaders of the werewolves and friends to the vampire king and queen" he turns the page seeing the ink was red and covered in tear stains "Year of nineteen eight-six, My sweet Elizabeth died tonight while protecting our five year old pup Wolfgang from rogue vampires even though she was bearing our second son....she died in my arms smiling telling me to protect our Wolfy then I howled out in sorrow as did my son for not just his mother but his unborn brother" tosses the journal onto the floor "I need a drink" walks out of the cabin [exit]

Philip sighs "You are the second child of a vampiric king while I am a third born of a wolf leader we are always reckless" pulls the bullets out of the now ash pile

Wolfgang growls as he leans towards Vlad's chest "...damn you ah take me then~" moves his head as he takes Vlad's lips on his own  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:09 pm
noah looked as benjamin ran from the cabin tears in his eyes how was this possible he was only eighteen... right but if this journol was right then that means he was even older then it said he was confused picking up the journal going to ravens room he picked him up and made his way to his fathers and wolfgangs little cave moved through the shadows ariving out side the cave he went in yelling " father wolfgang i-i need to talk to you both " he called out

towa just frowned " phillip that may be true but i dont wont you getting hurt " he said softly  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:45 am
Wolfgang puts on a loose shirt walking out of his room trying to cover the fresh hickeys "yes Noah what's wrong?" He asked seeing his tears "Benjamin readed through my father's journal didn't he?" frowns slightly

Benjamin walks into the meadow sighing "son of a whore...." runs his fingers through his hair as tears slide do his face [enter]

Philip looks down "towa just please..." looks at towa while standing up  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:39 am
noah nodded " i-i dont understand this thing says that yyoour dad was around when me and towa were born how can that be i thought we were only eighteen " he said his voice panicked

towa shook his head " no phillip listen you shouldnt do this own your own i dont wont you to get hurt " he said

vladmier hearing what his son said sighed softly 'i was hopeing this day would never come ' he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:49 am
Wolfgang sighs rubbing his head "my father was literally a Elder wolf when he passed on but he knew anti aging spells when he helped your father and mother to bring you twins into the world, your mother asked for a spell but at a cost was some of his own blood that helped you two stay infants til Benjamin was born because of his visions"

Philip "stop acting like you care about me, your not my father!" His eyes turned a shade of olive as his anger grew

Benjamin walks into the cabin sitting down on the couch trying to calm down  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:55 am
Smexi-hexi123
Wolfgang sighs rubbing his head "my father was literally a Elder wolf when he passed on but he knew anti aging spells when he helped your father and mother to bring you twins into the world, your mother asked for a spell but at a cost was some of his own blood that helped you two stay infants til Benjamin was born because of his visions"

Philip "stop acting like you care about me, your not my father!" His eyes turned a shade of olive as his anger grew

Benjamin walks into the cabin sitting down on the couch trying to calm down

noah didnt know how to feel about all this he was a infint for that long he couldnt belive it all he took a sheaky breath and held raven closer to him grabbing the journal again he started to leave " thank you wolfgang father i will see you later " he said and made his way back to the cabin

now towa glared at him " im not acting phillip i do care about you what is with your family and there thick skulls "  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games