Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:55 pm
A few months passed as fall set in the forest meadow the clans set up everything for the wedding while ben's father made a red rose arch with decorative ivy and honey suckle and Camilla lilies

Wolfgang whistles lightly as he worked in his clan's furs along with dean,henry and philip

Benjamin walks around in his pre leader furs as nerves work on his brain "today is the day" he dry gulps shaking slightly as the elders talk to him "relax young one you will be fine as will your bride what troubles you so?" benjamin explains the vision his late grandafather gave him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:24 pm
Smexi-hexi123
A few months passed as fall set in the forest meadow the clans set up everything for the wedding while ben's father made a red rose arch with decorative ivy and honey suckle and Camilla lilies

Wolfgang whistles lightly as he worked in his clan's furs along with dean,henry and philip

Benjamin walks around in his pre leader furs as nerves work on his brain "today is the day" he dry gulps shaking slightly as the elders talk to him "relax young one you will be fine as will your bride what troubles you so?" benjamin explains the vision his late grandafather gave him

noah was having some jitters as he was with his father and brother he was paceing around he was wearing a dress that was red and purple the veil a royal purple vlad was smirking at his paceing child grabing his shoulders " calm down my child its ok you look wonderfull " noah blushed and hugged his dad " thanks daddy im just nervous "
towa smiled and patted his brother " its ok nii-san you look great "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:36 pm
Benjamin "the thing is it could be anyone of my siblings and i am worried" he looks where noah was "I don't want to lose him nor my family" he looks at raven playing with his grandmother as the other future leaders get out his grandfather's furs onto a velvet pillow along with benjamin's new leader furs

Wolfgang walks towards raven and vlad's wife "hello again" he fakes a smile

the elders look at benjamin "this is your future young one as well your brides"

henry walks over to towa quietly picking him up smiling "hello love"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:01 am
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin "the thing is it could be anyone of my siblings and i am worried" he looks where noah was "I don't want to lose him nor my family" he looks at raven playing with his grandmother as the other future leaders get out his grandfather's furs onto a velvet pillow along with benjamin's new leader furs

Wolfgang walks towards raven and vlad's wife "hello again" he fakes a smile

the elders look at benjamin "this is your future young one as well your brides"

henry walks over to towa quietly picking him up smiling "hello love"

vlads wife (amilia ) looked at wolfgang with a less then happy look but kept her voice calm since raven was with her " wolfgang hello is there anything you needed " she asked

towa let out a eep of surprise as he was picked up hearing henrys voice made him smile and wrao his arms around the bigger male " hey wolfy " he said with a teaseing tone looking around a bit he asked " where is phillip havent seen him yet either "

noah had started to calm down a small smile on his face though it would be hard to see with the veil 'this is finally happening ' he thought to him self

( isnt two of the brothers that was in the vision i was thinking im sure its dave? if thats his name and the second one would be henry PLOOOT TWIIIST )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:09 am
the amazing kitsune
No spoilers

Wolfgang "Noah wished for Raven to be the ring bearer" he kneels down towards Raven tussling his grandson's hair actually smiling "how's my little bird doing?"

Henry rolls his eyes slightly "he's getting everything for the rings along with his furs" he sets towa down kissing his head smiling "come on"

Benjamin hears the heirs begin to play a calm version of the wedding March "it's time" he breathes slowly as he stands upfront of the rose arch while Dean and Philip stand in the best man area while the elders stand behind the arch the oldest one takes out a wolven book  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:19 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune
No spoilers

Wolfgang "Noah wished for Raven to be the ring bearer" he kneels down towards Raven tussling his grandson's hair actually smiling "how's my little bird doing?"

Henry rolls his eyes slightly "he's getting everything for the rings along with his furs" he sets towa down kissing his head smiling "come on"

Benjamin hears the heirs begin to play a calm version of the wedding March "it's time" he breathes slowly as he stands upfront of the rose arch while Dean and Philip stand in the best man area while the elders stand behind the arch the oldest one takes out a wolven book

amilia nodded and let raven go with wolfgang

raven giggled " im good granpa " he giggled out follwing wolfgang to the alter with the rings on the pillow

towa blushed slightly but nodded and followed his lover over to the alter standing next to noah would be
as the music started playing noah started to walk down the aisle a smile on his face his arm hooked to his fathers as he walked him down getting to the alter his father turned to him and said " you look wonderfull my boy i love you " noah hugged his father who then walked up to the alter and waited for the vows  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:57 pm
the amazing kitsune

Wolfgang kisses raven's head while he walks to the center of the altar taking the old textbook opening it up as he read it carefully "This marriage will not just bind us clans in new leadership but a new era of peace between us creatures of the night" he looks at Benjamin nodding while his eldest picked up his grandfather's furs

Benjamin looks down at Noah "Noah when we first met I will not lie I never thought I would come to love you a vampire the werewolf's natural enemy but throughout the time we spent together you saved me as much I saved you" he removed the veil from Noah's head gently placing the snow white fur hooded cloak onto Noah "My hatred turned to true love so I say this here and now I Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the second swear to you I will always be faithful to you as a friend, a lover and husband til my dying breath" he smiles down at Noah sweetly

Dean,Henry, and Philip howl softly with the clans blessing them  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:08 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Wolfgang kisses raven's head while he walks to the center of the altar taking the old textbook opening it up as he read it carefully "This marriage will not just bind us clans in new leadership but a new era of peace between us creatures of the night" he looks at Benjamin nodding while his eldest picked up his grandfather's furs

Benjamin looks down at Noah "Noah when we first met I will not lie I never thought I would come to love you a vampire the werewolf's natural enemy but throughout the time we spent together you saved me as much I saved you" he removed the veil from Noah's head gently placing the snow white fur hooded cloak onto Noah "My hatred turned to true love so I say this here and now I Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the second swear to you I will always be faithful to you as a friend, a lover and husband til my dying breath" he smiles down at Noah sweetly

Dean,Henry, and Philip howl softly with the clans blessing them

noah blushed at what benjamin said taking a breath he looked up at benjamin " benjamin as i am sure you aware of is as stereotypical as i sound what first made me take a intrest in you was your blood " he heard one of the wolves mutter in a teaseing voice " no surprise there " said wolf was the nwaked on the head noah shook his head and continued " but after that first thought was gone i knew what you were and my first thougths were to just ignore you but i guess more of my father took over of me and i wanted to be near you we had are fights at first but soon we became closer and closer to each other if there is anything i will never regret its going up to you at the rose bush that day and offering you a place to stay these past years have been the best for me, and i say to you here infront of all that i noah ringwall son of Vladimir Dracula that i shall stand by you and love you in this life and in the next "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:26 pm
Wolfgang nods softly "well said you two now Benjamin the rings" he looks at Raven smiling as he gently picked up his son's new furs

Benjamin nods as he took his late grandmother's ring off of the pillow while he took Noah's ring hand into his own "With this ring I declare my loyalty and unending love to you my wife" he slips the ring onto Noah's finger then kisses his hand

The oldest elder steps up to Benjamin "please kneel young one" the old wolf asked as Benjamin kneeled down the other elders removed his old shoulder furs and cloak placing the proper rank of his birthright furs onto Benjamin "You are now the leader of your clan and true alpha in our clans to keep peace" the elder looks at Noah "Guide as a leader as well young man Benjamin has his strength but you are his true strength" Benjamin stands up smiling at noah til blood runs the side of his mouth "...." he looks down seeing a blade through his torso "why?...." he looks to the side as the blade was quickly removed making Benjamin fall onto the ground bleeding

Henry holds up a blood ridden blade his eyes shadowed by his glasses "Because I am doing this on his wish" he moves aside as eyes showed in the forest "Rogue wolves are good allies along with the future" he looks at dean bowing as dean stood up holding two guns up aiming at noah and vlad while henry walks pass towa not even looking at him sadly as tears ran down his face

Dean "sorry I don't wish to do this but I still hate vampires" he said smirking until he hears growling "oh you hurt Benny getting angry huh" he mocks while Ben looks at Dean his eyes glowing

Philip eyes widen at the scene seeing the older of his triplet siblings commit treason "You two are going to pay for this!" He screamed out as his body twitched in rage making him transform into his wolf howling out  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:38 am
the amazing kitsune

Ideas going mad so tired and sick plus depression does not help at all  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:08 am
((Rp Reboot))

Benjamin pulls up to the cabin looking down at the paper slip from his teacher/employer Vladimir gave him "this is the place huh at least it's near the woods" he spoke taking off his motorcycle stepping off with his helmet still on as he looks about  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:28 am
Smexi-hexi123
((Rp Reboot))

Benjamin pulls up to the cabin looking down at the paper slip from his teacher/employer Vladimir gave him "this is the place huh at least it's near the woods" he spoke taking off his motorcycle steppingoff with his helmet still on as he looks about

Noah was sitting in his living room drinking his tea he was told by Vladimir that one of his employees needed a place to stay so he was fine with it hearing a motorcycle pull up he sniffed the air a few times then a small grin came on his face as he licked his lip "he must be here and mmmmm he smells delicious of I think I might like this one" he said with a chuckle
https://www.google.com/search?q=hot+anime+vampire+guys&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicsJXyusjQAhVBHGMKHd2wD60Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=567#imgrc=bT6Bf77ND5BcHM:  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:35 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin closes his eyes sniffing the air near the cabin "odd scent somehow it does not seem right here?" He questioned before fixing his leather jacket walking up towards the cabin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:41 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin closes his eyes sniffing the air near the cabin "odd scent somehow it does not seem right here?" He questioned before fixing his leather jacket walking up towards the cabin

Noah waiting for a knock walked up to the door his tea still in hand opening the door he looked down slightly at the boy who would be staying with him looking him up and down a small smirk on his face 'he is quite cute ' he thought to himself as he still out his hand " hello you must be Benjamin Vladimir told me you would be coming out here my name's is Noah a pleasure to meet you  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas