Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:55 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the Second

User Image

Benjamin let's Noah kiss him then puts his hands onto his shoulders pushing him back "get out" he said while looking at Noah like he was a soulless monster "now!" He snarled

(I'll post longer once I get home at noon hopefully)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:01 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin let's Noah kiss him then puts his hands onto his shoulders pushing him back "get out" he said while looking at Noah like he was a soulless monster "now!" He snarled

(I'll post longer once I get home at noon hopefully)

Noah smirked and grabbed his chin "I don't think you really want me to Benjamin your just to stubborn to admit it " he said gently rubbing under Benjamin's chin licking his lips "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:59 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin smacks Noah's hand aside while he stood up grabbing a jacket before walking outside looking up at the high full moon slowly closing his eyes as brown fur covered his body, his legs changing into canines legs, his skull formed his nose into a muzzle, his teeth turning into fangs and finally his eyes turned gold.

Benjamin looks back at the cabin on his half wolf form before walking towards the forest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:15 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin smacks Noah's hand aside while he stood up grabbing a jacket before walking outside looking up at the high full moon slowly closing his eyes as brown fur covered his body, his legs changing into canines legs, his skull formed his nose into a muzzle, his teeth turning into fangs and finally his eyes turned gold.

Benjamin looks back at the cabin on his half wolf form before walking towards the forest

Noah frowned "maybe I came on a little to strong " he said Putting on a shirt he made his way outside and walked into the woods sniffing a bit " Benjamin hey I'm sorry come back to the cabin " he yelled out with a frown  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:22 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin walks into a huge grassy clearing breathing in deeply before howling out causing three young boys and a handsome man to show themselves howling out as well "Ello little brothers and father" he spoke while the triplets run over tackling Benjamin down giggling as his father walks out sitting on the ground

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:31 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin walks into a huge grassy clearing breathing in deeply before howling out causing three young boys and a handsome man to show themselves howling out as well "Ello little brothers and father" he spoke while the triplets run over tackling Benjamin down giggling as his father walks out sitting on the ground

Noah let out a sigh and sniffed again now closer to Benjamin he dipped into the shadows poping up and seeing only Benjamin"Benjamin there you are just come back to the ca_" he stopped seeing the others and tensed slightly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:45 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks up at Noah "Dean, Henry and Philip get behind father now" Ben spoke sniffing the air lightly growling "father hunters are here...Noah hide now" he leans down breathing deeply then howls out strongly as he hears fast foot steps coming towards the clearing, Benjamin quickly shifted back into his human form to trick the hunters as his father runs picking up the teen triplets going near Noah "Hello vampire prince" the man spoke "stay silent"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:45 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks up at Noah "Dean, Henry and Philip get behind father now" Ben spoke sniffing the air lightly growling "father hunters are here...Noah hide now" he leans down breathing deeply then howls out strongly as he hears fast foot steps coming towards the clearing, Benjamin quickly shifted back into his human form to trick the hunters as his father runs picking up the teen triplets going near Noah "Hello vampire prince" the man spoke "stay silent"

Noah nodded with a grim look on his face "hello to you to pack alpha " he muttered as he sat there quietly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:05 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks at the moon as the hunters surround him "hey boy you hear a howl out here" a hunter asked aiming at Benjamin while he looks at the hunters "no but this is my family's territory and you lot are trespassing" Ben grabs the guns barrel bending it up at the sky as the hunters aim guns at Benjamin "your a flea bitten wolf" Ben's eyes glow as he picks up the hunter quickly tearing the man in two as the others screamed out in terror while Ben changed into his half form quickly attacking the hunters killing them instantly by clawing their throats open "Father no one else is here"

The man let's his fifteen year old triplets go as he stood up "Wolfgang young prince and I see you know my eldest son and heir to the forest wolf clan" he spoke while walking out covered in red wolf pelts as his triplets wore light brown pelts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:38 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks at the moon as the hunters surround him "hey boy you hear a howl out here" a hunter asked aiming at Benjamin while he looks at the hunters "no but this is my family's territory and you lot are trespassing" Ben grabs the guns barrel bending it up at the sky as the hunters aim guns at Benjamin "your a flea bitten wolf" Ben's eyes glow as he picks up the hunter quickly tearing the man in two as the others screamed out in terror while Ben changed into his half form quickly attacking the hunters killing them instantly by clawing their throats open "Father no one else is here"

The man let's his fifteen year old triplets go as he stood up "Wolfgang young prince and I see you know my eldest son and heir to the forest wolf clan" he spoke while walking out covered in red wolf pelts as his triplets wore light brown pelts

Noah got a big grin on his face as he walked over and put a arm around Benjamin's shoulders" what Benjamin yea we are the best of pals aren't we Ben " he said smile still in place as he used his finger to wipe of some of the blood on Benjamin's cheek and lick it off " see he even made sure to get me a snack aren't you the sweetest Benjamin" he said in a teasing tone  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:49 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin shrugs Noah off groaning in disgust "whatever leech and while we're at it why did you follow me?" He asked/yelled as his father whacks his head "ow father that hurts" he growled

Wolfgang sighs rubbing his head "I swear you are just like me at this age so prince of the night the truth please after all I know your father well enough" he spoke as Benjamin changed back into his human with two she wolves fitting him with his own fur pelts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:58 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin shrugs Noah off groaning in disgust "whatever leech and while we're at it why did you follow me?" He asked/yelled as his father whacks his head "ow father that hurts" he growled

Wolfgang sighs rubbing his head "I swear you are just like me at this age so prince of the night the truth please after all I know your father well enough" he spoke as Benjamin changed back into his human with two she wolves fitting him with his own fur pelts

Noah rubbed the back of his head " well honestly Mr.steel told me he needed a place to stay so I offered one of my rooms and for the reason I came out here looking for you mr.temper Is I just came to apologize for upsetting you" he said with a sheepish look He then turned to Wolfgang again " and yea my father told alot about you guys "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:13 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls at Noah "upsetting me you kissed me without permission" he said as he puts on a fur cloak onto his shoulders while his pack comes out of the woods

Philip,Dean, and Henry look up at Noah with puppy curiosity as Wolfgang laughs lightly slightly blushing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:18 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls at Noah "upsetting me you kissed me without permission" he said as he puts on a fur cloak onto his shoulders while his pack comes out of the woods

Philip,Dean, and Henry look up at Noah with puppy curiosity as Wolfgang laughs lightly slightly blushing

Noah crossed his arms and pouted "don't act like you didn't like it it took you awhile to push me away " he said grinning he then turned to the triplets" does your brother act like this to all the guys he secretly likes but won't admit "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:39 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin glares at the triplets "triple threat do not answer that question" he said calmly once his friends surrounded him tackling him down

Dean,Henry, & Philip "Our brother is the strongest werewolf in our bloodline like our grandfather was he will never admit anything until he bonds with people in time" the three said together at once

Wolfgang rolls his eyes then laughs "come vampire prince you should join us for the pack feast" he leans down towards Noah's ear "plus you'll see my Benjamin dance and sing for the pack"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff