Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the Second

User Image

Benjamin glares at the triplets "triple threat do not answer that question" he said calmly once his friends surrounded him tackling him down

Dean,Henry, & Philip "Our brother is the strongest werewolf in our bloodline like our grandfather was he will never admit anything until he bonds with people in time" the three said together at once

Wolfgang rolls his eyes then laughs "come vampire prince you should join us for the pack feast" he leans down towards Noah's ear "plus you'll see my Benjamin dance and sing for the pack"

Noah grins hearing that "now that is something I must see" he said with a chuckle then he snapped his fingers" oh when was the last time you spoke with dad he had been complaining about hia pup ignoring him" he said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:22 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin whistles as his brothers and pack help build a large bonfire getting out drums, harps and pan flute while Benjamin lights the wood up in flames

Wolfgang blushes deeply clearing his throat "your father and I see each other every full moon because of well your mother" he said sitting down on the leaders pillow along with his sons

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:33 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin whistles as his brothers and pack help build a large bonfire getting out drums, harps and pan flute while Benjamin lights the wood up in flames

Wolfgang blushes deeply clearing his throat "your father and I see each other every full moon because of well your mother" he said sitting down on the leaders pillow along with his sons

Noah chuckled" yea mother is quite upset about that " he said as he watched Benjamin closely His eyes not leaving him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:45 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin stands up in front of the fire as the music started he began to sing and dance slowly in the fires and moonlight spinning slowly

Wolfgang nods as he picks up a cup full of apple whiskey drinking slowly and carefully

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:09 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin stands up in front of the fire as the music started he began to sing and dance slowly in the fires and moonlight spinning slowly

Wolfgang nods as he picks up a cup full of apple whiskey drinking slowly and carefully

Watching Benjamin. As he moved around he started to drink some of the whiskey licking his lips as he watched Benjamin move around getting up as the dance ended with another cup of whiskey"here Benjamin and I must say you can dance"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:15 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks at Noah then the cup "I am sixteen I can't drink til I turn eighteen" he said while stretching out his arms making his fur cloak fall onto the ground "My deceased mother taught me the way of dance and song"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks at Noah then the cup "I am sixteen I can't drink til I turn eighteen" he said while stretching out his arms making his fur cloak fall onto the ground "My deceased mother taught me the way of dance and song"

Noah nodded and wrapped a arm around his shoulder"now now Ben have some fun " he aaid  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:25 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin grabs Noah's hand taking it off of his body "Stop touching me" he said while a few she wolves come towards him giggling "hello ladies" he bows smiling sweetly then goes to sit next to his father sighing softly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:57 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin grabs Noah's hand taking it off of his body "Stop touching me" he said while a few she wolves come towards him giggling "hello ladies" he bows smiling sweetly then goes to sit next to his father sighing softly

Noah frowns as Benjamin walks away then a small smile came to his face he like the game that was being played so he should have some fun talking to one of the more girly looking male wolves grabbing his hand he placed a soft kiss on it "hello beautiful one allow me to introduce myself i am Noah ringwill may I have the honour of knowing yours " the other wolfs face turned pink as he stuttered out his name which was Damion he kept flirting with him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:28 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks over at Noah growling lightly while accidently grabbing a cup of whiskey gulpng it down quickly as it burned his throat and stomach "Really he flirts with a beta hunter" he said as his father laughs softly

Wolfgang "oh Benjamin you really are to stubborn to admit your feelings with people like I once was" he spoke as he drinks down a second cup of whiskey thinking while he watched his son's fingers crush his cup in his hand

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:16 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks over at Noah growling lightly while accidently grabbing a cup of whiskey gulpng it down quickly as it burned his throat and stomach "Really he flirts with a beta hunter" he said as his father laughs softly

Wolfgang "oh Benjamin you really are to stubborn to admit your feelings with people like I once was" he spoke as he drinks down a second cup of whiskey thinking while he watched his son's fingers crush his cup in his hand

Noah smirked as he hears Benjamin's growl 'sounds like someone is jealous' he thought to himself as he whispered sweet words to Damion who kept getting redder and redder before kissing Noah's cheek only for Noah to cup his chin and look like he was about to kiss him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:41 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin stands up from his pillow drinking down another whiskey before walking towards the two pulling Damion away from Noah growling territorial as he dropped the wolf onto the ground while glaring down at Noah "You have some nerve vamp" he said snarling

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:04 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin stands up from his pillow drinking down another whiskey before walking towards the two pulling Damion away from Noah growling territorial as he dropped the wolf onto the ground while glaring down at Noah "You have some nerve vamp" he said snarling

Noah smirked as he looked down at Benjamin" what are you talking about Benjamin you made it clear you don't want me so there is nothing wrong with what I am doing unless you do want me " he said a finger under Benjamin's chin
(Noah is taller then Benjamin))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:16 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin smacks Noah's hand aside "you are a vampire prince remember and my pack wolves ate good liars so they can also kill you" he said growling

(By how much cause Ben is nearly 6ft and 9in?)

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:26 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin smacks Noah's hand aside "you are a vampire prince remember and my pack wolves ate good liars so they can also kill you" he said growling

(By how much cause Ben is nearly 6ft and 9in?)

Noah rolled his eyes " oh please Benjamin I can take care of myself like you said I'm the vampire please Prince the only people I would have to worry about is you your father my brother and my father and you Also didn't answer my question do you want me or not wolf Prince " he said gently rubbing his cheek
(( I guess he is about 6"11 I was thinking you would know Benjamin was shorter since he is the uke and Noah is seme))  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff