Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:33 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the Second

User Image

Benjamin growls loudly before tackling down Noah "quit touching me without permission you leech!" He snarled before sitting up back on the grass

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:40 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls loudly before tackling down Noah "quit touching me without permission you leech!" He snarled before sitting up back on the grass

Noah just shakes his head and stands up " if you won't just admit it I'll just leave you alone I think I will go and talk to the Damion again seems like a sweet one " he said putting his hands behind his head and started to walk to said wolfboy  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:47 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin glares at Noah growling territorial "You really are stupid Noah" he said while standing before walking the other way as his hair covers his eyes as a few tears run down his face

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:33 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin glares at Noah growling territorial "You really are stupid Noah" he said while standing before walking the other way as his hair covers his eyes as a few tears run down his face

Noah turned and grabbed Benjamins arm turning him around and pulling him into a close and tight hug" your are the most stubborn person I have ever met " he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:39 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin flicks slightly at the sudden contract "First born half breeds are like that you idiot" he said while looking away slightly blushing at the touch of his new friend/roommate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:57 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin flicks slightly at the sudden contract "First born half breeds are like that you idiot" he said while looking away slightly blushing at the touch of his new friend/roommate

Noah let's out a chuckle and gently pokes Benjamin's forhead " come on Benjamin let's have some fun enjoy the night and don't think I didn't see you drinking so let's have some fun "he said grabbing Benjamin's hand pulling him along giving him a grin  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin groans slightly as Noah pulled him "you know this is a werewolf party Noah it gets rowdy and rough here" he spoke while he plants his feet down stopping in front of the bonfire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:13 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin groans slightly as Noah pulled him "you know this is a werewolf party Noah it gets rowdy and rough here" he spoke while he plants his feet down stopping in front of the bonfire

Noah nodded"I am aware I went to one with my father when he came to see yours "he said quickly grabbing two cups he handed one to Benjamin taking a sip from his own " here drink you need it"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:51 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin rolls his eyes before gulping down the drink quickly "I can see that" he said while sitting out the grass sighing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:13 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin rolls his eyes before gulping down the drink quickly "I can see that" he said while sitting out the grass sighing

Noah grinned and downed his drink as well sitting next to Benjamin placeing a hand on his head playing with his hair not taking his gaze off of him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:03 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin clears his throat "Would you please stop petting me its humiliating to wolfs" he spoke as he grabs his grandfather's old lite playing it softly humming a lullaby

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:19 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin clears his throat "Would you please stop petting me its humiliating to wolfs" he spoke as he grabs his grandfather's old lite playing it softly humming a lullaby

Noah frowns "I like your hair" he said pouting as he laid back closing his eyes as he listened to the lullaby  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:29 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin breathes slowly "Moonlight on the stone of my heart let your light shine on this family and pack of my forest home" he sings softly as his brothers sit beside him humming softly in tune while the pack howls at the crescent moon in the sky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:45 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin breathes slowly "Moonlight on the stone of my heart let your light shine on this family and pack of my forest home" he sings softly as his brothers sit beside him humming softly in tune while the pack howls at the crescent moon in the sky

Noah smiled hearing Benjamin singing rocking his head to the tune reaching out his hand a cup of whiskey flew into it as he slowly drank from it  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:54 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin stands up while handing his brother Dean the lite while he waved everyone off before walking back towards the cabin yawning slightly "goodnight everyone" he said as the pack puts the fire out while returning into the shadows of the forest howling out along with the wind

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff