Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:12 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the Second

User Image

Benjamin stands up while handing his brother Dean the lite while he waved everyone off before walking back towards the cabin yawning slightly "goodnight everyone" he said as the pack puts the fire out while returning into the shadows of the forest howling out along with the wind

Noah smirked and disappeared into the shadows when he came back he was standing next to Benjamin"aw come on Benjamin did you forget about me " he said wrapping a arm around his shoulder  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:18 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin "no I did not and please stop doing that" he said sighing as he walked up to the cabins door opening it up "after you and I need a shower I smell like hunters blood yuck" he sticks his tongue out in disgust

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:23 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin "no I did not and please stop doing that" he said sighing as he walked up to the cabins door opening it up "after you and I need a shower I smell like hunters blood yuck" he sticks his tongue out in disgust

Noah smirked and sniffed him "I think you smell delicious"he said with a grin licking his lips he then said " so does that me I get to shower with you "he said winking at him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:29 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin walks into the cabin "no do not push your luck Noah" he said going to his bedroom grabbing his supplies before going to the bathroom stretches out his arms

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:34 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin walks into the cabin "no do not push your luck Noah" he said going to his bedroom grabbing his supplies before going to the bathroom stretches out his arms

Pouting Noah made a whining noise "awwwe dang it fine I'll be in my room waiting" he said moving to his room striping to his boxers laying down on his bed  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:41 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin walks into the bathroom shutting the door as he stripped himself of his clothes while turning on the water to a perfect temperature before stepping into the hot water moaning slightly as the water loosened his stiff battle torn muscle and skin

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:54 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin walks into the bathroom shutting the door as he stripped himself of his clothes while turning on the water to a perfect temperature before stepping into the hot water moaning slightly as the water loosened his stiff battle torn muscle and skin

Noah perked up hearing a moan from the bathroom biting his lip not wanting to resist his urges he got up taking off his boxers then moving to the bathroom he opened the door and went to the sink and grabbed his tooth brush and started brushing with a small smirk on his face  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:04 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin washes his body with spring flowers soap and then washes his hair humming while he heard the sink running "ugh Noah why are you in here?" He asked rinsing the shampoo out of his hair and soap off of his body sighing

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:07 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin washes his body with spring flowers soap and then washes his hair humming while he heard the sink running "ugh Noah why are you in here?" He asked rinsing the shampoo out of his hair and soap off of his body sighing

"Now now Benjamin oral hygiene is important even for someone like me " he chuckled out rinsing out his mouth " plus cam you blame me for hopefully getting a peak " he said with a smirk pretending to pull the curtain  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:13 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls warning Noah he is pushing it "brush your teeth and hurry up" he said while cleaning his face carefully

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:17 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls warning Noah he is pushing it "brush your teeth and hurry up" he said while cleaning his face carefully

"Fine fine Ben no need to get grumpy I wouldn't mind you seeing me "he said a chuckle as started to use his mouth wash  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:26 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin turns off the water pulling the curtain back a bit to grab a towel for his waist "not grumpy I like my space" he said

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:40 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin turns off the water pulling the curtain back a bit to grab a towel for his waist "not grumpy I like my space" he said

Noah handed him a towel " I get that but can you honestly say you wouldn't want any of this "he said chuckling turning to him legs and arms spread out  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:44 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin ties the towel around his waist stepping out of the shower shaking the water out of his hair completely then looks at Noah suddenly blushing then covers his eyes "I am now blind completely excuse me" he walks out of the bathroom quickly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:51 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin ties the towel around his waist stepping out of the shower shaking the water out of his hair completely then looks at Noah suddenly blushing then covers his eyes "I am now blind completely excuse me" he walks out of the bathroom quickly

Noah laughed " awe ben-chan that wasn't nice you know you liked it " he called out he then moved to the shower getting the water warm he stepped in and started to wash himself  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff