Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:34 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the Second

User Image

Benjamin shakes his head as he yawns slightly ruffling Noah's hair laughing while he sits on the couch tuning his guitar humming slightly

Wolfgang rolls his eyes staying outside "yeah right and Vlad my boy looks like my father" he sighed looking down at his old wedding ring on his finger he was given by Vladimir, Wolfgang removes the ring placing it onto the grass along with every letter Vladimir wrote him before walking away

Vladimir stopped at the door turning around he closed it and grabbed Wolfgang's hand gently stopping him from leaving and pulling him close "don't be that way pup "he said softly rubbing the mans cheek gently  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:50 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin walks outside "let my father go please he does not wish to speak to you sir Vladimir" he spoke while he walks onto the porch going towards his father

Wolfgang pushed Vladimir away shaking his head "I've made up my mind Vlad just let me go after all you chose her over me, when you told me you were mine it was nothing but a sham" he spoke looking up at Vladimir tears welling in his eyes "congratulations you finally tore my heart apart, ruined our life together forfeited the rights to my heart and bed" he shakes in sadness shoving a paper from the vampire community into Vladimirs chest as he runs to his son finally crying in a broken state while Benjamin glares at Vladimir before trying to calm his father down

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:18 pm
dramallama
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin walks outside "let my father go please he does not wish to speak to you sir Vladimir" he spoke while he walks onto the porch going towards his father

Wolfgang pushed Vladimir away shaking his head "I've made up my mind Vlad just let me go after all you chose her over me, when you told me you were mine it was nothing but a sham" he spoke looking up at Vladimir tears welling in his eyes "congratulations you finally tore my heart apart, ruined our life together forfeited the rights to my heart and bed" he shakes in sadness shoving a paper from the vampire community into Vladimirs chest as he runs to his son finally crying in a broken state while Benjamin glares at Vladimir before trying to calm his father down

Noah ran out a glare on his face"what are you talking about father is not that type of person "he said a sharp edge to his voice

Vladimir looked at Wolfgang in confusion before look at the letter he snarled as he read it before looking at Wolfgang"this is not true Wolfgang this was done behind my back "he said  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:30 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin let's his father go looking at the letter reading it over then sniffs it "female perfume" he said growling softly "Sir Vladimir is your wife part of the vampire council as you are?"

Wolfgang wipes his eyes looking over at his son then the letter once more noticing the signature mark

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:57 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin let's his father go looking at the letter reading it over then sniffs it "female perfume" he said growling softly "Sir Vladimir is your wife part of the vampire council as you are?"

Wolfgang wipes his eyes looking over at his son then the letter once more noticing the signature mark

Vladimir growled lightly " danm that women and her conniving "he moved to wolfgang and took his hand "I don't care what that paper says I'm not leaving you my love "he said softly gently kissing the male  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:05 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls loudly as his body twisted down changing in rage into his half wolf form howling out "I am going to make that whore pay" he snarled

Wolfgang hugs Vladimir crying once more shuddering "why?"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:26 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls loudly as his body twisted down changing in rage into his half wolf form howling out "I am going to make that whore pay" he snarled

Wolfgang hugs Vladimir crying once more shuddering "why?"

Noah frowned and slapped the back of Benjamins head lightly "watch what you say Ben I may not like what she did but that's still my mother"he said crossing his arms

Vladimir held Wolfgang close " she has always been jealous of you my love " he said softly rubbing the males back  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:35 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin glares at Noah as his eyes flashed gold "mother or not she went to far" he spoke walking away towards a boulder letting his rage out punching the boulder in half with two punches howling out

Wolfgang looks over at his son crying still "Vlad it's not just that she's gone as well" he spoke softly looking down "my boys mother is gone killed by a vampire...."

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:17 pm
ninja
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin glares at Noah as his eyes flashed gold "mother or not she went to far" he spoke walking away towards a boulder letting his rage out punching the boulder in half with two punches howling out

Wolfgang looks over at his son crying still "Vlad it's not just that she's gone as well" he spoke softly looking down "my boys mother is gone killed by a vampire...."

Noah growled softly walking up to Benjamin and turning him around" even so I don't appreciate you calling my mother a whore " he said glaring down at Benjamin tears in the corners of his eyes at what his mother has done

Vlads heart skipped a beat at the news he had been good friends with the boy's mother and to here she was killed by one of his own saddened him, he got on a knee and pulled the destraught male close to him  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin sighs cursing under his breath looking at Noah, tears slide down his face onto the ground "I am sorry..." he whispered before running into the woods shifting into his wolf form once he went into the trees

Wolfgang cries softly as he heard sad and angry howls "my sons are mourning now lying her body to rest" he sobbed out

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers