Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch approaches the familiar lake with it’s bottom littered with fish bones. She strode in far less exhausted and with far less distress than when she’d visited during her first pregnancy. She’d been so concerned but on the whole she was very proud of her daughters and son, even if some -she glanced back at Ginger Root- were a bit of a work in progress in regards to the art of dignified and respectable behaviour. They’d been good children from the moment they’d emerged from their sacks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A little anxiety whispered to her from the back of her mind about the tellings of her first dream and the very unkind beings from beyond the stars, but really, she’d come to the home of the fine, hospitable legendary kin, Fish Bones, in hope he’d bless her daughter with better fortune in finding a suitable match. Goodness knows Watch had not approved of the suitors her daughter had chosen to prance around with thus far.

Of course, any sound blessings he had for her unborn children would be greatly appreciated as well, after all, to Ginger Root, that HAD been the point of pulling herself away from her very rewarding work at the Rise & Shine tribe. Her pregnant mother needed her help with safe passage for the babes-to-be. She certainly wasn’t aware of her mother’s plotting.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sorry this took me so long to put up! Thank you once again! ;u;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fish Bones had been out gathering materials, and was in the process of sorting and storing them when the does arrive. Dropping a bundle of long thin leaves into a large shell he turns, smiling at them.

"A pleasure to see you again." he says, his smile broadening, in part to seeing Watch the Skies again, but also in part to who he can only assume is her daughter. He wonders briefly if they'd both come seeking a blessing, of if one came for the company, and who.

"Make yourselves comfortable, would you like some berries? Eggs?" Fish Bones doesn't often get visitors but he does keep some spots around his pond lines with moss and leaves to relax.

Araucana
Sorry this reply took so long. I've been feeling bleh.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:44 pm
“The pleasure is mine.” Watch replies, bowing her head respectfully before introducing her daughter, whom was hurrying to mimic her mother’s actions. “This is my daughter, Ginger Root.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Fish Bones, sir.” Ginger spoke with a grin and flushed cheeks. My, her mother hadn’t mentioned how handsome the legendary buck was, she wondered if all chosen by the Motherfather were so eye pleasing. “I would love some berries! And oooo eggs? What kind? I come from the Rise and Shine tribe where we keep chickens, their eggs are quite delicious.”

Watch sideways glanced her daughter in silent mortification during the few moments before Fish Bones' response. So unladylike! Running her mouth like that in front of such an important kin.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
You have mail~ *winkwink*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:19 pm
Fish Bones smiles, not missing Watch's look he gives her a nod, the chatter not bothering him at all. "I was fortunate enough to have some at the winter market. Sadly I've only got song bird eggs, and no means to cook them."

"Please, sit, sit." he says, flicking his tail to indicate a spot large enough for them all. Not waiting to see if they do or not, Fish Bones goes about gathering some berries and eggs. Piling them carefully into a turtle shell.

Araucana

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:34 pm
Watch smiles at the nod, albeit a bit stiffly. She settled herself down, grateful to be off her feet and then quietly watched the exchange exchange between her daughter and the legendary buck. Well, the causal behaviour seemed to sit well with the elder, so she supposed there was no dire harm in it. Still, she wished her daughter kept a touch more of a refined air about her.

“Oh that’s no worries! I like song bird eggs just as well. It is a shame we can not cook them! But they’re still just fine raw.” Ginger responded enthusiastically as she settled her herself down next to her mother, obeying his suggestion as her mother had made sure she would. But she did very much want to follow after him and help out.

Watch nodded to herself at Ginger’s staying-put, even as her daughter's eyes stayed unabashedly glued to the elder buck. Goodness. Well, of all the bucks that had caught Ginger’s attention, Fish Bones was certainly the most agreeable by far, but could either of them really hope he would return the interest? Watch wasn't even sure if those chosen by the the Motherfather still bore children. She'd not heard of such a thing, but then didn't surprise her. The legendary were shrouded in mystery to most kin. Still, what a prospect!

Watch felt very pleased as she awaited Fish Bones’ return before speaking her business. Perhaps, this meeting would go far better than she could have ever dreamed it to.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:10 pm
Finished, Fish Bones returns and sets the shell between the two does. "Help yourselves. I'll have to make a trip out to Rise and Shine. Since the market I've wondered how several other things would taste cooked."

"I doubt you made the trip just to talk about food, though." he says, settling down as well. Looking from Watch to Ginger it's clear he's wondering who the blessing is for.

Araucana

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:49 am
Watch opened her mouth to reply to Fish Bones and say-

“Oh yes, you must!” Ginger gushed at the suggestion of visiting her tribe. “It’s amazing how fire can change the taste in things.” There was a kind of awkward pause that Ginger didn’t at first understand until she turned to her mother to notice her hard stare. “Oh, uh. My apologies for interrupting, Mother.”

Watch nodded her head sternly before turning her attention back to Fish Bones. Ginger started on the offered foods.

“You are right, of course.” Watch spoke politely, “I have come as I am once again expecting. I feel far calmer about these babes, having carried and raised my first well. Still, if you had any words for them, I would be eternally grateful, as I remain for the first.” Watch spared a moment to gaze fondly at her daughter. Though, she turned back to business before Ginger could notice.

The Cake Mage of Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:14 pm
Fish Bones smiles politely at Ginger, almost sorry he'd opened his mouth. He is genuinely interested, but at the same time doesn't wish to cause tension between mother and daughter. Nor try and influence how Watch teaches Ginger. He may enjoy rambles, but it's not his place to tell others how to interact with their children. Besides Ginger is grown, if she didn't want learn what her mother is teaching she'd say so. At least he thought so, Ginger didn't seem to be weak willed in the slightest.

As Watch speaks he pulls his thoughts back into focus, paying full attention to her request. She doesn't seem to have any complaints about the first blessing, which gladdens his heart, he wasn't sure it would work.

Normally it takes him a minute or two to find the proper words, but this time he feels he's got an appropriate blessing even before Watch finishes her request. May this clutch be as joyful as their older siblings. A bit odd, perhapse, but Fish Bones feels it covers everything from peaceful dreams to good health.

Araucana
Frick I'm sorry, I forgot about them sweatdrop

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:37 am
Watch smiles pleasantly as a moment passes, she imagines perhaps Fish Bones was already conversing with the Motherfather about her babes. She feels assured that order of business is settled but lets another moment pass as she delicately picks a few berries from the turtle shell before moving to her next objective.

Ginger on the other hand watches in wonder, and starts to wonder about all manner of things to do with those picked by the Motherfather. What a fine buck Fish Bones must be to have earned her blessing directly, to have been chosen by her. She wondered about how he'd come to this path, how he felt about it, what was it like to be such an important kin? He was so humble and warm. She was almost dizzy from the admiration and affection that was welling up inside of her. Goodness, this came on strong, even for her.

Watch senses her daughter's feelings and resists rolling her eyes, instead remaining perfectly polite and attentive to their host. Oh my dear Ginger, no one could ever call you dispassionate, that is for sure. She might not have approved of such obvious intention but her heart did swell with pride. She had a beautiful, determined and personable daughter. Ginger could win this buck's attention, legendary or not, she felt sure.

"I must thank you once more, Fish Bones." Watch said starting to stand, her daughter dutifully aiding her. "You honour me and my family with your blessings."

She waited a beat before continuing, feigning rather convincingly that a thought had just crossed her mind.

"Might I ask another favour?" She paused politely to gauge his reaction but continued before he could find the words to answer. "Might I leave my daughter here, in your care?"

“Mother!” Ginger exclaimed in mixed shock and embarrassment, hardly believing her Mother's boldness and feeling flushed from head to toe. "I mean, I couldn't just impose on Fish Bones like that..." She trailed off, unable to hide the hopeful undertone in her words.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Embarrassing mothers ftw. ;>

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces