Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Dancing for Delight (Magic Steps x Peep)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was a misty, foggy morning, but Steps found her way as easily as a bird in open sky. She wasn't even paying all that much attention, sighing giddily and gazing about dreamy-eyed. Though the news of having babies was good news indeed, what had the doe so floaty was the father. He was so handsome and good, with a voice that delighted her. Well, he was a contributing factor, at least. Certainly she'd always wanted to be a parent, of course, some littles to lead around the swamps and plains in a merry dance. That they would be his babies made it all the better.

Some small internal click of navigation told her she should be close to the one she sought, and Steps paused, one hoof still in the air, to look around. This should be the territory of the one she was seeking. She sniffed, then let out a small, bell-like laugh and settled herself to sit. "Hello? My name is Magic Steps. Your daughter, Sun-in-Glory, recommended that I come see you, Mother Peep."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At some point in the early morning, just as the sun was rising and had yet to dispel the thick fog that was blanketing the Swamp, Peep had felt that gentle tug that told her a new mother would need her assistance. She had been pleased to realize, after a moment spent in thought, that whoever it was seemed to be coming in her direction and Peep was content to let them do the travelling while she had a quick breakfast and made sure the tribe was in order.

So it was that Peep was waiting when the pretty Acha doe finally arrived, her muzzle stained blue from helping lick a foal clean of a blueberry feast. It was a beautiful sound, that laugh, and she smiled just from hearing it. There was a fond gleam in her eyes when the doe mentioned her daughter.

"I’m glad to hear it," she replied. "You are very welcome here and always will be. You and your future children." Then she stood smiling with endless patience, waiting for the others fears, thoughts or dreams spill out.

Patmos of Endtimes

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:40 pm
Now that Steps was here, she was unsure how to proceed. Unbidden, and image of Prism came to her mind, and she went giggly and shy. "Thank you for welcoming me. Oh, I must seem so silly, coming all this way and going shy. But... it really is wonderful!"

She pawed at the earth. "He's so nice to me. And he's pretty as the moon. I didn't think he'd ever notice me. Perhaps he'll be a good father, perhaps not, but I want to be a good mother. They'll be a piece of his light for me, I think. I hope. But I do want them to have my skill at navigating, too, so I will teach them well. I've never been led astray."

Quote:
Didn't want to quote twice for an edit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:50 am
Peep listened, her nose crinkled in delight. This doe would be both a good mother and friend to her children. “You are not silly at all and I am certain your children will take after both of you.”

Her chest filled with warmth and she breathed it out in her words: “In fact, you children will grow well and never lose their way. They will be kind and true and will heed all their mother has to teach them. That is my promise.”

The Acha closed her eyes with a pleased sigh. “I hope that puts your mind at ease. You are always welcome here, if you have any need.”

Patmos of Endtimes

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:01 am
The warmth of Peep's promised pooled in Steps' chest, easing any fears she might have had, buoying her up for the challenges ahead. She knew, somehow, that if she started to lose confidence in the future, she could look back on this memory and find her hooves on solid ground again. Feeling peaceful and sure, she danced forward to give Peep a kiss on the cheek, her nose warm, then let out another chiming laugh as she darted away.

"Thank you so much, Mother Peep! I won't forget my way back here!" she called as she disappeared into the mists, becoming lighter as the sun rose higher. "And I'll tell any other new mothers and fathers to come see you, too!"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:30 pm
“Farewell, my dear. I hope to see both you and your children soon,” Peep called after the pregnant doe. It would have been nice to have her stay for breakfast, but the Acha was clearly too excited, full of warmth and new beginnings.

So Peep watched her leave and then turned back to her tribe.

Patmos of Endtimes

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas