User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Bienvenido al clase," a deep voice purred over the heads of the young bright males who filed somewhat sporadically into the room. This could be a challenging class to fill in for this semester. According to the information bulletin that he had received from Sra. Lopez, the last class that he had taught was supposed to be a level one, but each of them were fairly established in their comprehension and conversation. Such an occasion only meant one thing: that the itinerary that he had been given was jumbled, scrambled, and mixed. He had no idea how much Spanish these students knew, nor how much they had actually mastered. Blank stares meant nothing at all: anyone could give a blank stare. He had received plenty of them when he had filled in for the history teacher last semester, and that class had been taught in English. "Mi nombre es Señor Tobias Fischer. Se puede llamarme Señor Fischer únicamente. ¿Me entendéis? ¿Cuántos personas—“ and it was here that he raised his own hand in the air, “Me entienden? Si sea el caso para ti, levante el mano así.”

He waited, eyes skimming over the wide-eyed faces before him. He wasn't using very advanced Spanish, and so if any of them had been in this class before, he expected that they would raise their hand in the air with him, though, he did understand that the peer pressure of being the first one to do so could be a smothering thing for some individuals.

OOC: Please always quote me in replies if you are addressing Tobias. Also, I'm not sure if this is needed, but~ This is very much so a walk-in roleplay.