• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 am
Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

Brief Bio- Wolfgang is Benjamin Clefts father and is recently divorced from his wife of sixteen years, he has three younger sons who are like Benjamin a half werewolf  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:59 pm
Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Walks into the classroom setting his stuff onto the desk as he fixed his glasses looking up at the clock "almost time" picks up a dry erase marker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:03 pm
The twins both walk in looking behind them "Benjamin hurry up your being slow" the say together  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:14 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Follows them carrying their stuff "said the twins who made me carry their books" he glares at them as he walks into the classroom "hey dad"

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

looks down seeing his son "morning Benny" smiles lightly as he writes down his full name onto the board and today's lesson

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:22 pm
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

they both smile and kiss his cheek " well thats what a gentlemen does " they say and grab there bags from him and putting it on a desk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:30 pm
Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Looks at his son "Really Benjamin both of them?" sighs then laughs lightly "you really do take after me" looks at Noah and towa "alright I want silence in this you can only speak if you raise your hand" puts a werewolf skull onto his desk and a stuffed bat

User Image

Sits next to Noah blushing "damn my father's superior nose" gets his notebook out for show since he knew of his race well, he leaned back onto his seat

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

both noah and tows eye twitched at the stuffed bat 'really thats what he brought out come on thats stereotyping' but they kept silent for now  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:52 pm
Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

noticed Noah and towa twitch "the bat is my fruit bat pet I had since I was a cub while the skull is my ancestors heirloom" looks up holding up a beaten book the from said in ebony the ancient wolves "alright we'll be covering the different species of werewolves and traits along with the full moon affecting the savage blood in a werewolves veins. Any questions so far?"

User Image

pats Noah's and towa's heads "the bat was a family pet it helped us track hunters, her favorite fruit was strawberries" looks at them

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 pm
User Image
the awnser satisvied them but when he asked if there were any questions towa got a gleam in his eye and started to raise his hand before noah pulled it down shooting him a look  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:02 pm
Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"Yes towa what is your question?" Looks up from the book to his son, Noah and towa as he placed a strawberry under his bat

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:17 pm
Noah sighed as towa smiled " didn't you also say the mateing rituals when does that happen"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:27 pm
Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"I will explain the rituals in the moon charts but first the different species of werewolf you can tell by the color of hair. Winter wolves have Light hair such as platinum, blonde or Arctic white in human form they are slender and fast but in wolf form their fur camouflages them with the ice and snow to succeed in hunting" draws a Arctic Wolf on the board as he draws a crescent moon over them "the crescent moon affects them for their mating season since they are more native wolves the stick to the mountains making future generations on the crescent moon nights" he sketches three more wolves onto the board along with a half moon, quarter moon and full moon above the wolves

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:51 am
noah just sat there and put a hand on his head since both him and towa had great memory they didn't need ot right it down though he was sure towa did just to be a a** kisser then noah raised his hand a bit pissed that he had to " then are you and benjamin the ones that humans see in there horror movies"he asked with a neutral expression but in the inside he was laughing humans had made alot of forms of werewolves sadly most were correct  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:07 am
Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Looks at Noah as he was about to answer his son stands up quickly knocking his chair back onto the floor exiting his bangs covering his eyes slamming the door shut "Child your talking about the stereotype of the werewolf that stands up on our hind legs are named outcast or not true wolves and are offend killed at birth Benjamin is that since his mother was human. I take form of a true wolf that blends with the wild wolves" takes off his glasses "Thank you for reopening my son's wounds because of the way he was born my pack always tried to kill him if not for me protecting him and his brothers"

User Image

Sits outside the classroom as tears stream down his face

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:16 am
noah while he felt bad just sat there " well actully that was a bit what i was talking about your true wolf form you both seem to jump to the conclusion that i meant that i actully have not seem movies were the werewolves do what benjamin i think its pretty cool hes special that way sine he has a height advantage on alot of others so with that i bid you good bye " he muttered his voice angry but he shouldn't be his mood was acting weird he walked out of the class room knowing benjamin heard everything he squatted in front of him and lightly flicked his nose " the emo look doesnt do you justice your not pale enough for it " he said with a soft smile before wrapping him into a hug  
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff