PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:28 am
Your Teacher

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Sits down waiting to explain more of werewolf line looking at towa "......"

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Looks up at Noah "My father is right you know even thou I am stronger and faster the others in my old pack but to them I was a ambition" stands up "my tattoos well they are reminders I get new ones when something extraordinary happens in my life"

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:35 am
towa sat in the class room not sure what to do he just looks at bejamins dad "........ well that was awkward " he said suddenly

noah noded and hugged him again then he got a mischivious look " your dad says most werwolves turn to blend in better with regular so that means " he got a big grin on his face " i thought i saw him before hes jacob from twilight " he said it loud enough for benjamins dad to hear and moved away from the door jumping onto benjamins back  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:50 am
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Snarls "get back in my class now Noah and Benjamin for that now!" Looks at the door as his claws show

User Image

Sighs "That's more of a insult to my kind love also no not like that my father fought for respect of my pack" picks up Noah like a bride smirking down at him "strength is the way of the werewolves silly"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:37 am
towa was in the corner of the room with a sweat drop " i thought we were supposed to be learning " he said with a shaking raised hand

noah blushed as he was picked up and playfully slapped his chest " i know that dummy " he says looking anywhere but benjamin he looked at the door and yelled " it was a joke dont get your panties in a wad " he said pouting in benjamins arms  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:59 am
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Clears his throat "yes of course sorry anyway besides the winter clan of wolves the desert wolves are a bit more bulk because their territory caves are based into the sand and rock, their hair ranges from sand to coal black and are immuned to poison so they can eat snakes" points at the half moon "their season begins with the half moon. Now onto the forest clan or more pacifically mine and my sons"

User Image

walks back into the classroom back to his seat putting Noah back in his chair before he sat down

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:00 am
noah and towa both nodded as the lesson went on t it would end so they could get to the mall  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:15 am
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"Forest werewolves are identified by red, brown and light brown hair with golden eyes in wolf state so they feel more around them when in the forest, we are faster then our winter and desert cousins and stronger along with our tall height can climb trees without a sweat" points at the full moon "but our traits increase ten told durning our mating cycle we become animalistic only thinking two things the Hunt and mating once it begins and it will not stop til the next day's dawn" closes the book looking up smiling "alright now any questions before I dismiss class?"

User Image

looks at his father then placed his head onto his desk embarrassed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:18 am
noah and towa looked at at him and said " when is the next full moon again"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:30 am
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"That would be in a month's time the signs are first strong urges then quick rage and when the night of the full moon comes the werewolf will change out of human form to wolf first to hunt then mate"

User Image

Glares at his father "why not tell them my about my cub days why don't you dad?" his voice was embarrassed sarcastic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:56 am
noah and towa got a sprakle look in there idea at the thought but then shook there heads " maybe we ca ndo that next time but right now benjamin is taking us somewhere unless you would like to talk about your pup days bennie"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:03 pm
Benjamin Cleft Hidden DJ

User Image

Snarls at Noah and towa "do not call me Bennie it's Ben or Benjamin to you two and I would die of embarrassment if my father told you about when I was a pup" stands up sighing as he rubs his face "plus dad you left out the hair color change during the full moon my hair while change medium blue in my human form but my wolf form will stay brown it's a sign of when I mature fully it will stay that way" watches his father laugh "let's go Noah and towa the mall awaits" [Exit.]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:45 pm
Smexi-hexi123

http://www.zerochan.net/1887482

Zen walked into the class, pausing in the doorway. "Ah. I'm sorry to interrupt but could anyone tell me what class this is?" he asked who a tilt of his head, before looking around as he waited for a reply. He had been raveling the hallway when he came upon this room and wondered about the energy coming from it. I  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:03 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Looks up seeing a new face once his son left "A historical class based on those gifted with or without werewolves and vampires" he said removing his glasses cleaning them up before motioning the boy to come inside "I am professor Wolfgang cleft" he smiled lightly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:19 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.zerochan.net/1887482

Zen blinked before nodding and walking inside.. "Nice to meet you, Mr.Cleft. My name is Zen." he replied, bowing and returning the smile. "Werewolves and Vampires, huh? Sounds interesting." he added with another smile.

Smexi-hexi123

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:52 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Looks at the zen nodding "if you want to learn" he said as he stood up towering over zen "interesting a word commonly used amongst species of supernatural"

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces