Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:41 pm
quest dropped 2 apr 2017
quest request!!
    This quest is for Kaleb Sullivan, the gentle intellectual.

I am interested in starting Kaleb on his path towards MAGICAL SCIENCE. I would love him to experience many magical things in OAD that he can poke at, to get a sense of what different varieties of magic feel like and how they interact with living things, physics, etc. Also through this process, endearing himself to an othercreature tagalong somehow...

I am not interested in permanent injury or death, but threat or recoverable injury is fine. He needs to figure out his level of determination somehow. <3

Some rewards I am interested in: The Wrong OtherCat. A fluffy blonde raccoon.... othercreature... thing. Intelligence no higher than that of a regular raccoon, requires tasty treats for the best learning motivation. Will follow Kaleb as it desires, whether he wants it or not. Has some sort of useful magic, like storing Kaleb's textbooks inside it's fluff for safekeeping (or managing to procure paper and pencil from nowhere when Kaleb needs to take notes, or something else if quest-giver has any other ideas?). This is the only reason Kaleb has to suspect it's not just a weirdly friendly, but otherwise normal raccoon.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 3/03/17. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:42 am
quest request!!
    This quest is for Zac Bantok, Determined Querent.

Zac is as ever looking for information. While there would be no saying no to information regarding Liam in order to give Sonny the information they asked for, the primary goal of this quest is for him to actually learn about the mark on his wrist. Currently I don't think he has any idea who put it there or why.
    Any information on that (or by happenstance stones in hands etc if they help) would be used to build from this quest and hopefully use it to do a 'personal plot'

Not interested in Death or loss of limbs (at this time) ... negotiable per Staff Interest to make up for my lack of presence!

Some Rewards I'm interested in - Information! What does the mark do? Why him? Maybe if he gets some information he can hand off info to help others do quests too.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 3/25/17. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

((Sorry for hasty pre-work form before I loose my train of thought!))  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 pm
quest request!!
    This quest is for Alexis Tucker
    I am interested in: the flow of time in the otherworld / interacting with past-cycle versions of people / generally just finding out more about other versions of alexis. finding out more about kiel. having a serious conversation with beta alexis if possible. HANGING OUT WITH OTHER-CYCLE VERSIONS OF PEOPLE.
    body horror is good too i guess
    I am not interested in: solos. don't make me write solos i will cry i hate solos.
    Some rewards I am interested in are: mostly just knowledge, although I wouldn't turn down an appearance change/physically-manifested power!

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 3/27/17. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:54 pm
quest dropped 16 jul 17
quest request!!
    This quest is for Shiloh Beaumont, the counter culture problem child! (and by this point the favorite child I guess, ollie im so sorry, i promise you're getting the next quest, rip)
    I am interested in:
      I want Shiloh to get a grimoire! However, I wanted it to be a little more interactive than just receiving one as a reward for growth; either a quest where he walks through crafting his own, or a quest where he finds one a past self was working on and either finishes/explores what's already there would be really neat! You're welcome to tailor this as much as you'd like.

I am not interested in:
      Um actually anything goes! So long as he doesn't die and doesn't suffer any lasting damage to his dominant hand (you'll see why below), then I'm sure I can work with it (that said, do we really want Shiloh to suffer more? His fate is in your hands). I'd actually prefer it to have rps that involve other shopgoers more, though I'm admittedly okay with solos as they won't kill me! GM presence in rp is fine, but I'd prefer to keep that limited to one or two rps (but I understand if this can't be avoided and that's okay!)

Some rewards I am interested in are:
      THE GRIMOIRE. Here's the thing: I'd like for it to be a sketchbook; that is, all the spells located within it are documented as drawings! He can then utilize the spells a la some weird Okami-esque style, in which he "draws" them via haptic interface or some other such artistic medium to cast. I'd really like it if any spells within it were less offensive in nature, such as healing spells/alchemy things even bcs plants/defensive based things like protection runes and s**t/soothe spells/peace spells like making anti-hostility zones a la void/whatever the ******** get what I'm saying here.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 4-22-17. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

toogay

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:23 pm
quest dropped 11 may 17
quest request!!
    This quest is for Kim van Wieren.
    I am interested in exploring the scarier parts of the OA, othercreatures, getting involved with the meta, maybe stuff with Gloom if that can fit in somehow.
    I am not interested in solos.
    Some rewards I am interested in are the obtainment of a useful power or magical item and meta knowledge.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (05/03). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:17 pm
quest dropped 11 may 17
quest request!!
    This quest is for Shun Kuroda
    I am interested in Some mental ********, or even some level of mind control for the purposes of having Shun magically set up defenses against mental effects. Some sleeper agent-ish things would be a decent example. Anything where he'd be in for a Bad Time. Meta related things, if it can fit, are always a plus too.
    I am not interested in Anything short of permanently killing or crippling him is fine. Also not too many solos is preferable.
    Some rewards I am interested in are A power or item that'd make him resistant against mental effects barring GM'd things.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 5/3/17. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:22 pm
quest dropped 11 may 17
quest request!!
    This quest is for Cassandra Youttz
    I am interested in Cass exploring any patterns in doorways between OAD and NAD as well as any consistency with time-jumps when they happen.
    I am not interested in serious maiming.
    Some rewards I am interested in are Lloyd the Otherbird-Crow-thing for Cass

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 5/3/2017. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 pm
(nothing to be seen here)  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 pm
quest request!!
    This quest is for Temperance Clark.
    I am interested in Temperance researching various ways to get Melany a new, functional arm. Girl gotta dance, and also, Horace asked Temp since she was there for the cutting off business and does the whole medical shtick.
    I am not interested in doing more than like 1 or 2 solos; grievous bodily harm.
    Some rewards I am interested in are MAKING MELANY A NEW ARM!!!! potentially by upgrading Temp's beyond power (power is pending approval currently) but by any means nesc.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 06/17/2017. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

plot threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff