Reply Dormitories
Shuichi and Michael's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FalloutMike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:24 pm
Shuichi was happy to be back at school for a second year, even though he was new to the school. He had transferred from a co-ed community school to this all boys one, and he was sure he'd like it more. After all, he didn't care too much for females, at least not in a romantic stance. Shuichi was excited to meet his new roommate, surely they'd get along. He was the kind of guy to get along with anyone.
Shuichi placed his bags on the left bed, claiming it as his roommate had not arrived just yet. He'd switch, of course, if the other male wanted this bed instead. He sat on the bed and pulled out his camera, a nice Canon that had been his treasure for years. He wanted to catch his roommate's picture when he entered the room.
User Image
FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:40 pm
Michael headed into his dormroom after the main office gave him his assignment. He hadn't been told he'd be sharing the room, so he was a bit startled as he walked into the room and found another boy waiting for him. "I'm guessing you're going to be my roommate?" He asked in a shy voice, blushing softly. That boy was so cute, he was hoping they would get along.

User Image

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:05 pm
Shuichi got his camera ready as the door handle wiggled, smiling as he took the picture as another male came into view. "Smile!" Shuichi said excitedly, even though he gave the other male no time to do so, wanting his first reaction on the picture. Staged pictures didn't look great when compared to natural, he believed. He put the camera down and nodded, "Yep! Name's Shuichi! I'm a photographer." He informed with a smile. The boy seemed shy, to say the least. But he was cute, even when he was blushing. Especially when he was blushing.
User Image
FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:25 am
Michael blinked, surprised, as the camera flashed pretty much as soon as he opened the door. He chuckled when Shuichi made the comment about being a photographer. "The camera could have explained that much..." He replied. "Anyhow, nice to meet you Shuichi... I'm Michael. I'm sure we'll have loads of fun rooming together..." He said with a shy smile. His blushing increased as he sat down on the free bed.

User Image

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:31 am
Shuichi laughed and scratched his head, "I apologize about the picture. I'll delete it if you want, but if not I'll scrapbook memories! That'll be the first picture in the book." He said with a smile. "Hello Michael! You can just call me Shu, if you'd like. I bet we will have a lot of fun! You look like a really cool guy." Shuichi told Michael, crossing his legs on the bed. At least the roommate wasn't mean or grumpy, that would make for a hard friendship. Nope, Michael seemed just right for him.
User Image
FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:39 am
Michael smiled at Shu. "No by all means, keep the picture. As long as I look OK in it... You just surprised me, that's all..." He liked the idea of a scrapbook. Maybe he would be OK at this school. "So... I don't really have any friends here yet... No real hobbies either. But I do want to make some memories... Maybe you can help me?" He asked. He wasn't usually upfront like this, but he felt strangely comfortable around Shu. Maybe it was because of how cute he was.

User Image

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:44 am
Shuichi was excited that he was able to keep the picture. He put the camera back in the case and nodded, "Well, yeah! I'd love to help you make memories. I don't have any friends either, I'm new here. But I'd love to be your friend!" Shuichi thought it weird that Michael had been so upfront for such a shy looking guy. But it didn't bother him any, since he and his roommate had just hit it off. He had a roommate willing to take pictures, which was one of the best aspects he could ask for. "And there's tons of stuff we could do around here, I'm sure."
User Image
FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:52 am
Michael was so happy, he'd managed to make a friend. He was also happy that Shu was offering to show him around, and he got a little curious when Shu mentioned that there were a lot of things to do around here. "Anything in mind...?"
User Image

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:56 am
Shuichi shrugged and laughed nervously, "Well.. no, not particularly anything in mind. But it's an interesting place. Why, did you have something you wanted to do?" Shuichi asked, curious about Michael. Did he have intentions, or just asking questions? Either way, Shu didn't really know. But if they found a way to pass the time, then why not? Shuichi kept his smile, though. He was happy to make a friend on the first day. Hopefully he didn't become too attached.
User Image
FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:33 am
When Shu asked Michael if there was anything he'd been wanting to do, he shook his head and looked down, frowning, clearly embarrassed. "No... N-not particularly... I was just wondering." He muttered.
He was actually fine just spending time here with his new roommate. He didn't know why, but he kept finding himself staring at Shu's lips. He blushed and looked away. The last thing he needed was for his new friend to think he was weird.
User Image

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:42 am
Shuichi raised his eyebrows as Michael looked away, as if he was embarrassed. He didn't question the boy though, he was shy, so he probably embarrassed himself. "Hmm.. Well I brought some board games and a deck of cards. We can play chess or checkers, and I know plenty of card games." Shuichi told Michael as he began digging through his bags, looking for the cards. "Oh! Or we can watch a movie, if you'd like." He said with a smile.
User Image
FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:51 am
Michael managed to look at Shu once again as they tried to think of what to do. He was a bit too exhausted to play cards, but he did like the sound of a movie. "I like movies..." He replied. "M-maybe we can sit together w-while we watch...?" He blurted out.
User Image

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:28 am
Shuichi nodded, not thinking it would be weird or anything to be embarrassed over. "Yeah, sure! Do you have any movies you wanna watch? I might have a few." he asked, not wanting to take everything over. The other boy was cute, flustered, and like he was in a constant state of embarrassment. It was a funny personality, but it didn't bother him at all. It was pretty cool, honestly, or at least it was different.
User Image
FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:35 am
Michael kept his eyes glued on Shu's handsome face. The boy was so caring, he thought, as Shu asked if there were any movies he wanted to watch. Michael shook his had once again, flustered. "Honestly, just want a chance to lay close to you and maybe hear your heart beat..." He replied with a smile.
User Image

Chi Kamisorii

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas