Reply Dormitories
Shuichi and Michael's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:11 pm
Shuichi blushed at this, he'd heard of taking it fast, but this went by very quickly. But then again, it was college, and why not take a chance. He nervously pulled at his collar, "Oh, okay. Well.. We can do that, and just talk." He told Michael, his face a light pink. Michael had been so blatant for someone so seemingly shy. He shifted on his bed, moving his bags to the floor and making room for another body, hoping he didn't hear Michael wrong. How embarrassing that would be.
User Image
FalloutMike

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:46 pm
Michael smiled nervously at Shu, and slowly stood up, carefully moving to his dormmate's bed, his face red with embarrassment. "Thank you Shu..." He whispered as he laid down in front of him, facing the cute photographer, his lips mere inches away from Shu's.

User Image

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:56 am
Shuichi swalowed hard as the other body came next to him, warm and flushed. His face close to Michael's, but he did not miss him. Instead he booped him on the nose with his finger, and just cuddled Michael instead. He put his arm over the other boy's chest. He smiled down, "So.. Michael, what's your story? How'd you get here?" Shu wanted to start some kind of conversation, if anything. Because it would feel awkward to him, just sitting silently, maybe making a move if it was too quiet.
User Image
FalloutMike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:14 pm
Another shy smile appeared on Michael's face as he got lost in Shu's eyes, watching his lips move as he talked, barely able to hear what he said. He blushed hard as Shu placed a hand on his chest. "Oh Shu... I don't know... I guess I was picked on a lot at my old school, on account of being so quiet... So I just wanted a fresh start..." He shyly placed his hand on Shu's stomach.

User Image

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:00 am
Shuichi laughed softly, "You, quiet?" He teased softly. He felt the other male's hand move to his stomach and his anxiety increased, but it might just be meaningless. "Well, I came for friends and relationships.. In my other school, there weren't any males who liked other guys." He laughed nervously, smiling at Michael. This felt surreal to him.
User Image
FalloutMike

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:40 pm
Michael listened intently as Shu explained, in turn, why he had come to Princeton Academy. He smiled happily when Shu brought up attraction to other guys. "W-well... There are people here who like men... Me for example..." He whispered.

User Image

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:11 pm
Shuichi smiled down at Michael, he had already guessed that he liked men. Honestly, probably every guy on campus was homosexual, or some variation. Shu nodded, "Well that's good to hear," He started moving his thumb back and forth on Michael's chest in a comforting manner. "You know, you have beautiful eyes. Has anyone ever told you that before?"
User Image
FalloutMike

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:17 pm
Michael smiled and blushed as he felt Shuichi's finger smoothly moving back and forth on his chest. He bit his bottom lip softly out of excitement. His blushing only worsened as Shuichi complimented his eyes. "Oh Shuichi... thank you. I like your eyes too. And your face, and your smile and... Um... I'm gonna stop now..." He whispered, looking away with embarrassment.

User Image

Chi Kamisorii

FalloutMike

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:27 pm
Shuichi laughed at the awkward male in a soft, not rude way. It was cute how he talked, spilling his feelings uncontrollably. "Thank you, Michael. You're a sweetie." Shu told him, continuing to move his thumb in a comforting manner. "Is there anything you'd like to do? Or would you rather just lie here?" Shuichi asked, not indicating either way what he wanted to do. Honestly, though, just laying in a bed might get a little boring if they couldn't find any good conversations to talk about.
User Image
FalloutMike

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas