[PRP] Cavern Calamities [With or Without/Venturous]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With or Without had been through one a many storm in his lifetime, he'd spent all but his early days wandering about. Rain, sleet, mud, he'd endured much of it all. However, there were still things that could surprise him, especially when they came pattering down upon his head.

"Awful hail, ruining my walk." He grumbled, scraping at the dirt just beyond the cavern entrance. Outside the sky appeared to be raining crystal, jagged, sharp and painful. He supposed he was lucky that only a small cluster had collided with his forehead before the rest came careening down and he had to seek refuge in in this cavern. Still, he was assured that it would leave an unsightly mark.

He turned at the first crack of thunder and sauntered his way down the rock covered path until he found a space he could flop in. Once nestled to his liking, he let out a sigh and resigned to listening to the sounds around him, before jumping at a crashing sound from further in the cavern. Perplexed, he rose again and trotted cautiously into the darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:55 pm
"I wouldn't do that, if I were you." A voice cut through the darkness, followed by chittering noises– it was a kin, of some kind.

Something in the darkness was shifting– or a lot of somethings.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces