Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
The United Nations of Gaia Member Map Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:55 pm
I created a ZeeMap here. If anyone would like to be added to the map then post where you live here in this thread. All I need are your city/town, your state/province/etc and your country.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:59 pm
Hey there! I'd like to be added, please! emotion_kirakira
I live in São Paulo (the State has the same name of the city), Brazil. emotion_bigheart

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:07 pm
Harumi Deux
I live in São Paulo (the State has the same name of the city), Brazil. emotion_bigheart
I actually have some knowledge of Brazilian states because of the geography alphabet games I play. 3nodding You've been added.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:11 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
I actually have some knowledge of Brazilian states because of the geography alphabet games I play. 3nodding You've been added.

I am both surprised and happy to know that! Usually, when I say that I live in São Paulo, people usually asks me where exactly is it. And when I explain, they ask if it's near Rio de Janeiro emotion_awesome
Thank you very much for adding me, by the way emotion_yatta

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:22 pm
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

I am both surprised and happy to know that! Usually, when I say that I live in São Paulo, people usually asks me where exactly is it. And when I explain, they ask if it's near Rio de Janeiro emotion_awesome

Well Rio de Janeiro (state) is right next to Sao Paulo (state). xd You're very welcome. Thanks for joining. heart And posting. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:25 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

Well Rio de Janeiro (state) is right next to Sao Paulo (state). xd You're very welcome. Thanks for joining. heart And posting. heart

Is it too welrd if I say that I've never visited Rio de Janeiro, but I have already visited other States that are way more far than Rio? xd
You're welcome! I usually am not that active on Guilds, because I am kinda shy, but I really like to meet people from different places emotion_yatta

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:30 pm
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

Is it too welrd if I say that I've never visited Rio de Janeiro, but I have already visited other States that are way more far than Rio? xd
You're welcome! I usually am not that active on Guilds, because I am kinda shy, but I really like to meet people from different places emotion_yatta
It's not weird at all. xd Where did you go?

Hopefully this can be a Guild where you feel comfortable talking. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:33 pm
G'day!
I'd love to be added to it,
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia ^ - ^

Yazzah

Heroic Kitten

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:38 pm
Yazzah
G'day!
Added. I thought about going to school in Melbourne a few months back. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:40 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
G'day!

Ooh, what were you going to study?
It is a nice City, I live in the suburbs though, but I do go to the city a lot, I use to study there too.

Yazzah

Heroic Kitten

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:44 pm
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
G'day!

It is a nice City, I live in the suburbs though, but I do go to the city a lot, I use to study there too.
Comparative religious studies. My options are Monash in Melbourne, McGill in Montréal, or money in the US or UK.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:49 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
G'day!

Comparative religious studies. My options are Monash in Melbourne, McGill in Montréal, or money in the US or UK.

That sounds interesting.
Yes Monash is a good University. I studied at Victoria University though (not the greatest one).
I'm probably going to do some online study soon though, since job hunting has been a bloody crapper.

Yazzah

Heroic Kitten

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:00 pm
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
G'day!

That sounds interesting.
Yes Monash is a good University. I studied at Victoria University though (not the greatest one).
I'm probably going to do some online study soon though, since job hunting has been a bloody crapper.
I might still end up there yet. Been having problems with some personal issues. So I've kind of hit a wall academically.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:09 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
G'day!

That sounds interesting.
I might still end up there yet. Been having problems with some personal issues. So I've kind of hit a wall academically.

Ah yeah, well no stress I'm pretty sure you'll get there and do what you want/plan to do.
I've hit the no job lane wall. Jobs that want exp over knowledge is so crappy

Yazzah

Heroic Kitten

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:14 pm
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Yazzah

That sounds interesting.

Ah yeah, well no stress I'm pretty sure you'll get there and do what you want/plan to do.
I've hit the no job lane wall. Jobs that want exp over knowledge is so crappy
It's getting like that here too. Everyone wants experienced workers. Knowledge isn't enough anymore. The market is too narrow.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff