Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
Introduction Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:01 pm
Say a little something to introduce yourself to the Guild? 3nodding

My name is Brad (or Sora) and I've been on Gaia for over 10 years. I am a 32 year old living in Canada. I'm in my 3rd year of a history and religious studies double major. I love geography and love to meet people from other places. I made a UN Guild over 10 years ago on an older account but gave the Guild away before abandoning the account. Hence the v2 in the Guild name.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:05 pm
Hello! Thank you very much for the invitation to join the Guild! emotion_kirakira
My name is Harumi and I've been on Gaia since 2008. I am 22 years old (will turn 23 on May 16th) and I've been living in Brazil since I was six years old. I am in my 2nd year of Law and my hobbies and interests tend to vary a lot.
I enjoy drawing, reading, writing my own stories, watching series, TV shows, movies, anime; penpalling, postcrossing, collecting stamps, playing videogames, listening to music, visiting art exhibitions and spending some time with my family, pets and friends. emotion_bigheart
I've been learning German, Italian and Japanese by myself and I am always trying to improve my English and my Spanish. yum_puddi
I hope we can all be great friends! emotion_kirakira

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:08 pm
Harumi Deux
Hello! Thank you very much for the invitation to join the Guild! emotion_kirakira
My name is Harumi and I've been on Gaia since 2008. I am 22 years old (will turn 23 on May 16th) and I've been living in Brazil since I was six years old. I am in my 2nd year of Law and my hobbies and interests tend to vary a lot.
I enjoy drawing, reading, writing my own stories, watching series, TV shows, movies, anime; penpalling, postcrossing, collecting stamps, playing videogames, listening to music, visiting art exhibitions and spending some time with my family, pets and friends. emotion_bigheart
I've been learning German, Italian and Japanese by myself and I am always trying to improve my English and my Spanish. yum_puddi
Welcome aboard. You had me at stamps. owo Do you trade?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:17 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

Thank you! yum_strawberry Oh my, yes, I do! I can get you all the newest brazilian stamps. Also, I know where to get older ones aswell. emotion_kirakira  

Harumi Deux

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:27 pm
Harumi Deux
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Harumi Deux

Thank you! yum_strawberry Oh my, yes, I do! I can get you all the newest brazilian stamps. Also, I know where to get older ones aswell. emotion_kirakira
I inherited my father's collection and have been slowly combining them with my own. Thankfully I found Colnect and it's helped me sort out what I have. I'm making custom albums and updating the site as I go. I still haven't finished sorting my US and Canada stamps but Germany, Romania, Hungary, Newfoundland, Australia and Czechoslovakia are completely up to date. I'll do Brazil next and let you know when I'm ready to trade. 3nodding I think I might make a stamps thread. I can show you my albums then. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:29 pm
Hello & thank you for the invitation!
My name is Yasemin and I'm from Australia!
Born and raised here.
I am 22 and I enjoy gaming a lot, drawing/making graphics, anime/manga, movies, tv shows and chatting to friends.
That's pretty much it xD.
Hope to make some new buddies here!

Yazzah

Heroic Kitten

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:35 pm
Yazzah
Hello & thank you for the invitation!
My name is Yasemin and I'm from Australia!
Born and raised here.
I am 22 and I enjoy gaming a lot, drawing/making graphics, anime/manga, movies, tv shows and chatting to friends.
That's pretty much it xD.
Hope to make some new buddies here!
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:19 pm
Harumi Deux
Made a thread for stamps and coins in the Travel and Culture subforum. I didn't know where else to put it. xd  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MiciZ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:07 am
Thank you for invitation to the guild. It's an honor!

Well let me tell you a few things about myself.
My name is Dario, I'm 29, living in a tiny country called Slovenia for my whole life.
I studied tourism but now I work in the foundry industries biggrin
I'll be a father soon heart heart heart
I have loads of interests.
Obssesions? Flagcounter and Fallout Shelter game.e outdoor sports
I used to collect stamps ( I have about 50 full albums of them) coins, antiques...(now i have little spare time for collecting hobby).
I love outdoor sports (MTB, running, hiking, skiing), camping and learning surviving techniques). And many more. I love to shoot with my crossbow ninja
Well, that's about it smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 am
Thank you for the invite. My name is William. Will is also good. Any particular information you want to know feel free to ask.  

Vampiric_will

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KalaHollow

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:10 am
Hello ^_^

My name's Pippa; I'm 21 years old and from Wales (second-smallest of the UK countries). I'm in my third year of university, studying English Literature & Creative Writing, and I love cats, metal, and tea smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 am
MiciZ
Thank you for invitation to the guild. It's an honor!

Well let me tell you a few things about myself.
My name is Dario, I'm 29, living in a tiny country called Slovenia for my whole life.
I studied tourism but now I work in the foundry industries biggrin
I'll be a father soon heart heart heart
I have loads of interests.
Obssesions? Flagcounter and Fallout Shelter game.e outdoor sports
I used to collect stamps ( I have about 50 full albums of them) coins, antiques...(now i have little spare time for collecting hobby).
I love outdoor sports (MTB, running, hiking, skiing), camping and learning surviving techniques). And many more. I love to shoot with my crossbow ninja
Well, that's about it smile
Welcome aboard! How did you get North Korea and Svalbard? eek The thing I like most about stamps is that I can ignore it for years and then pick it up again easily. xd It can be time consuming though. Especially when making custom albums like I am.

Vampiric_will
Thank you for the invite. My name is William. Will is also good. Any particular information you want to know feel free to ask.
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay! 3nodding

KalaHollow
Hello ^_^

My name's Pippa; I'm 21 years old and from Wales (second-smallest of the UK countries). I'm in my third year of university, studying English Literature & Creative Writing, and I love cats, metal, and tea smile
Welcome aboard! Tea = heart  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

K-Nesss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm
I'm from the East of England, I'm 22, I'm currently studying child development and will soon be a child care apprentice.
I love to ride my bike through the forest terrains, I also like to draw, read, and write, I adore cats and like to be on my own.
I first joined Gaia in 2008 and have just come back after 3 years of not logging on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:28 pm
K-Nesss
I'm from the East of England, I'm 22, I'm currently studying child development and will soon be a child care apprentice.
I love to ride my bike through the forest terrains, I also like to draw, read, and write, I adore cats and like to be on my own.
I first joined Gaia in 2008 and have just come back after 3 years of not logging on.
Welcome aboard! And welcome back! xd I once took a 2 year hiatus myself.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vlad T

Dapper Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:38 pm
Hello?

I am Vlad, and I was just invited to this guild, though I'm not fully sure yet what it is.
I'm 25 and live in southern California, I'm a fine arts major and an art history minor.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff