[BRP] Going Through The Motions [Bare Trees x Crown][FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How...tedious.

He'd made all the moves and said all the gilded things to have company for an evening. One night. He'd done the legwork, he'd put himself out there...and now, here he was, trying to find some sentient part of a powerful entity that could or could not exist for all he knew, for someone else. Her, to be exact. Apparently, all his right moves were enough to get her pregnant.

Tedious.

Crown whuffled and wandered in an aimless manner, having no idea how to go about this and even less interest to do so. This is why he kept to himself. At least he could never disappoint himself in such ways.

Aric Val

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bare Trees was not in her foxbun form these days too much, the uncertainty of the season making her want to walk through the swamp fully and look at the fauna and flora blooming but also covered in ice and the chill in the air.

But of course she felt someone needed her (or at the very least, seeking her) -- and this was what she truly thought was what she had to do. She turned to the little creature, long twigs on her crown, she scampered quickly, quickly to the kiokote who was expecting children.

Immediately she could see this kiokotes expression well, less than excited, but she approached anyway. Quietly trying to stare too much at the strong dark kio, she approached him, little eyes curious.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:33 pm
Crown glanced towards the foxbun only because it looked top-heavy, scaled brows drawing heavy in disdain. What a strange, mutated thing.

He had no way of knowing that it was the same being that had blessed his father -- blessed him. Cure wasn't around to tell the stories. And so, Crown grimaced and continued on and away from the creature, figuring if something didn't just happen soon, he'd call it 'good enough' and be on his way to bigger and better things. Like pampering himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:37 pm
And most certainly as she looked more upon him she sensed that he was familiar somehow -- and only could put two and two together after a long pause of searching his face. Certainly good looks passed down this family, she gathered.

The little foxbun was surprised when he started to walk away, prancing around in her little legs before finally transforming (still behind him).

"Wait." She said in a tone more excited than she meant it to be. "You seek me?"  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:42 pm
The voice surprised him, but he didn't immediately turn, blue-tipped ears flicking back and lowered. When Crown did turn, it was with a vaguely annoyed expression, judgmental eyes upon the branched female. If he recognized her to be the foxbun, it didn't show.

Molten eyes flickered from the branches on her head to the ones on her scale, flinching a little. What a strange aberration. How unsightly.

Crown finally looked at her face because there was no where else to look, continuing his countenance of being inconvenienced. "I don't know who or what you are," he replied simply and dryly, "I seek care for a careless dalliance. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Tedious.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:52 pm
The doe tilted her head to the side, slowly taking one step -- not one more, towards him, sensing that he was definitely not one to jump for joy at the prospect of the babies to come. And despite that not being what she thought for herself, she didn't want to help him any less than others.

Bare Trees smiled, bright eyes not looking away from him. "I'm sorry if I showed up rather suddenly," she nodded her head. "I am Bare Treesm a Legendary of this swamp, and I certainly can do that for you." Not one to 'play up' what she was or explain every little thing -- she really just did want to help him.

"Family can be wonderful," she tried not to be wistful. "And if it is care for a dalliance you want, I can do that for your children to come. Nothing more is needed but for this meeting."  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:58 pm
One brow twitched, as did the opposite corner of his mouth.

"I don't know how your parents raised you," he said in a way that clearly stated he was not interested in changing that fact, "but family is not a normal thing." The word 'family' was said in such a way that it was more like something taboo than a notion so sweet.

"I don't care what you do. I did my part. The rest is survival." Crown's lip curled. He wasn't going to introduce himself to this freakish special-spewer. There was no point in it. His ears lowered slightly, and he turned to leave, figuring they were done.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:07 pm
Admittedly she was a bit stunned with his next words, looking at him more seriously. "Having a family or not, does not define who you are," The doe started. "Each of us grow in different circumstances and it is what we do that is important, what we take out of our lives and how we continue on."

She nodded her head. "I do respect you for what you hold important. I do." Bare Trees thought of her own family, and she did not think it was wrong, or correct, just who the individuals are.

"Your children will be safe and healthy, and I bid you good luck on your journey." She finally said with a small smile, eyes glinting.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:12 pm
Ugh. It didn't stop talking. Crown rolled his eyes as he made his way away from her, the words falling on deaf ears that were mostly just annoyed they could hear her at all. His tail flicked, and by the time she finally stopped talking, the Kiokote just wanted to not be there anymore.

He didn't even turn around, his voice raised in lazy finality. "Fair day, Bare Trees." Good bye.

And he was gone, off to bigger and better things. Like not raising a family.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games