Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:39 am
It took a few weeks for Ondine's parents to settle in before they permitted her to explore. She took no hesitation to travel a bit in the area, checking out Sol before returning and begging them to let her travel across the border into Yael. Hesitant, but understanding, her father agreed to make the quick trip, and they finally landed in an inn near the settlement. Without any sort of hesitation, Ondine spent the day exploring while her father explored the markets and considered getting a poscuta.

As Ondine traveled, her eyes took in the sights of the Leaf kin and some of the other travelers. Their dark skin was fascinating, and a bit more interesting than the skin of the Obans down south. She found herself appreciating an especially fascinating specimen in the form of a male Leaf tribesmen before a cry broke out across the way.

Spinning around, Ondine sprinted toward the sound of a scuffle, and paused at the sight of a group of boys brawling for no apparent reason. She had seen these types of games before, but wasn't certain she could join in. Now, however, she was feeling confident and excitable, and a smirk fell across her cheeks as she stepped up and into the circle.

Maybe she could get the next spar.

kaname423

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:20 pm
Tyyn shuffled through the crowd, her arms held behind her head. She was bored. The market wasn't very exciting, that was for sure. She would have much rather been doing something else, like dying a slow death or something. She puffed a sigh and let her head hang to the side before she heard a sharp cry and the sound of thudding. Her ear twitched and she whirled around to face the direction of the sounds.

A fight! Her eyes narrowed and she sprinted for it. The two boys were going at it, grappling and landing the occasional good hit. She heard the oohs and ughs as the hits landed, the others around them making sympathetic sounds in between cheering them on. She grinned and called in with the rest of the crowd. "Get him!" She yelled.

She saw a strange looking girl step forward, her skin not quite shifter, her eyes a piercing orange like she'd never seen, her hair shaved down to nothing. She grinned, was she the next to fight? Tyyn saw the look in the other girl's eyes and knew what that meant. It was gonna be good.

Elyessi

kaname423
Crew

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:45 am
As the fight settled down a bit, the loser calling out for mercy and moving away with a bloody nose that looked a bit crooked, Ondine caught the eye of a girl with long, chocolate hair. She looked different than most of the leaf kin, almost like she were a hybrid as well. Flashing her a cheeky grin and nodding once, Ondine turned her focus back to the boys and stepped forward.

"A'right, Boys, let's have a go..." She grinned with sass, and some of the boys looked as if she were crazy. However, as she stretched her arms and the boys looked to each other, a tall leaf man stepped forward with a small grin. Oh, Ondine knew what was going to happen. He would pay for underestimating her. She was short and fast and full of muscle from her travels. Although she didn't quite know how to punch, she still had enough spunk to fight her way through.

At the shout, Ondine darted forward and with a slap of flesh she landed a punch to the boy's cheek. He looked stunned, but grinned when she did and suddenly they began a dance back and forth. She felt hits on her arms and side, but she got some of her own. When a nice hit landed on her cheek and caused her to fall, she let out a bark of a laugh and shook her head.

"Maybe I wasn't cheeky enough...but I conceed, otherwise my dad is going to see my bruise and never let me out of the house again!"

The boys, having been entertained, laughed with her as her competitor helped her up, and she turned to eye Tynn with a smirk, "Your turn."

kaname423
Yo RP With Me!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:21 am
Tyyn barked out a laugh as the girl hit the ground and immediately forfeited. Well that didn't take long now did it? She gave the excuse of her father and scoffed. Like she would have bothered to use that excuse. It wouldn't have been the first time that Tyyn would have come home with bruises all over her face and more. Her parents just started shrugging it off a long time ago.

When the girl fingered her out from the crowd she immediately steamed up. What if she didn't want to fight today, huh? Now she was being challenged. She puffed up, her grin turning into a smirk. "Me, huh?" She rolled her shoulders back and took a step forward. She felt her back pop once and she readied herself. She couldn't back down now, right? "Who's gonna take me?" She called out for her opponent. Was it the boy who just won, someone else from the crowd? It didn't look like the girl was up for more if she was gonna call it quits from one hit to the face.

Elyessi

kaname423
Crew

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:02 am
Ondine smirked, keeping a close eye on the girl and her reaction when she was called out. Seemed like this girl had a bit of spunk...oh the boys would love that. Moving to the side, she nodded to Tynn and stood near the edge of the crowd, close to the ring and where she could get a first look at the fight.

"She wan's to fight, giver a fight boys!" Ondine shouted, before slapping a boy on the back and pushing him into the ring. He laughed out loud, but shrugged and moved up to take his place, with the other boys cheering and Ondine smirking bright against her dark skin and amber eyes. Oh yes, it was always fun seeing a new fighter, and to have a girl step up would be quite interesting.

Hopefully this would be a good fight, Ondine wasn't sure if the girl was all bark and no bite. The boys, although slightly tentative, were well over their dainty-girl-reactions when dealing with her, so she doubted they would hold off against the newcomer.

kaname423
boop!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:41 pm
Tyyn belted out a laugh when the hybrid girl slapped some sucker on the back, pushing him into the circle. Yeah, ok, this guy looked like he still sucked his thumb. Maybe even the run home to mommy type.

She shifted her weight, readying herself. "So we gonna do this?" She called out. It wouldn't be her first fight, but it might have been her first one with an audience. All the better. The thought had her grinning like a crazy person.

The boy in front of her crouched, and then just like that they were off. It wasn't as elegant as the other girl's might have been, but when the boy threw a punch, Tyyn was more than willing to either duck or take it. They both weaved through each other, avoiding blows here, jumping out of the way there. Eventually Tyyn felt herself having a hard time catching her breath and she could feel her cheek throbbing something fierce. She threw a high aimed kick, and the boy couldn't get out of the way in time. It caught him in the chest and he fell back with an 'oof'. He quickly stood and jumped forward knocking Tyyn right in the ear and she winced.

She held up a hand and coughed out, slouching forward. "Ok, ok." She was done. She grinned and wiped a hand over her mouth. "Next time I'm not losing." She boasted. Even with a loss she hadn't lost any of her steam.

Elyessi

kaname423
Crew

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:06 pm
Ondine crossed her arms and watched, bright eyes narrowed as her dark skin stood out amongst the tan kids in the area. She was a looker, and seemed confident with her differences. What once made her a target, actually made her stand out as a memorable opponent. For every round she lost, dozens more were won from surprise and people second guessing her. Now a days, it seemed most of the locals knew her, which meant it was time to move on to a new area to start some new brawls.

As the fight finished, Ondine let out a belt of a laugh, "I'd say that's quite the welcome, eh boys?" They all cheered at that, and the shifter hybrid moved close to help the girl up, "'ow about a drink?"

kaname423
boop!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:14 pm
The hybrid girl came close to Tyyn, helping her stand straight again and offered some after party fun. Tyyn smirked to the girl with a wicked grin. "Sounds like a plan to me. Where to?"

She pulled her hair back out of her face and cocked a hip to the side. "Next time we square up." She challenged her.

Elyessi
Short reply is short gonk

kaname423
Crew

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:21 am
"Oh, I know a place...drink is cheap an' flows freely..." She grinned again, bright against her skin and turned to lead the way, "Name's Ondine, by the way..." She spoke out, her voice clear now that the blood wasn't rushing through her veins. The thrill of the fight always caused her accent to come out strongly. She used it to her advantage, of course, cussing up a storm and seeing if her opponent would take the bait.

"Yer sure ye want to fight me? Seems our efforts are better off shutting them bull-headed boys down..." As she walked, she rubbed her cheek and checked her jaw. Content with the pain being nothing abnormal, she paused outside a small tavern and turned to Tynn, "Dem boys always think they're the best thing thats walked on two legs..."

kaname423

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:19 pm
Tyyn's grin broke through from ear to ear when the odd girl mentioned cheap and plenty drinks. That was just what she wanted to hear. A good time if she ever heard it.

She scoffed, spitting on the floor at the mention of the boys. "Them boys don't know their a** from their mouths." She snapped her fingers together as if they talked and talked and talked, running their mouths. Always running their mouths. "I bet we could take 'em on if we put our heads together. Show 'em what for." She agreed.

She pushed through the doors to the tavern and sized up the place. Small, quaint, but loud. She liked it. "What'do we gotta do to get some service in this place?" She laughed out.

Elyessi

kaname423
Crew

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 5:58 pm
[6/10]

Ondine let out a bark of a laugh at Tynn's comment on the boys, nodding in agreement as they walked into the place. Waving her hand, she led them toward the bar and slid into the seat, her eyes flashing as she flicked her wrist to get the barmade's attenion.

"Ay, Rohda, two pints here ifyewill." She turned to Tynn, "I'll get the first one, need to buy me a pint for the best fighter this side of the sands."

Winking, she leaned closer, "Wasser name, tough stuff, and wasser story?"

kaname423

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:59 pm
Tyyn gave Ondine a thumbs up of approval. Drinks! She was all for it after working up a thirst. "Tyyn. Not much of a story though." She stopped to take a big ol' swig of her freshly delivered pint before wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. "Been living in Tale all my life, kicking up dirt and making noise on my end. You?" She offered the question right back at her mysterious hybrid friend, tipping her mug the girl's way as she asked.

Elyessi

kaname423
Crew

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:42 pm
Ondine took a small sip of her own, thoughtful as her amber eyes looked over Tyyn's form. She first examined the muscles on the girl - she was clearly a fighter, before taking note of the traits that showed a hybrid. Sure, Ondine was easy to identify, but sometimes you had to be familiar with the lands to recognize a well mixed hybrid.

Well, Tyyn wasn't really normal for the area, but she was a nice blend and Ondine appreciated any hybrid she could find.

"Travelin'" she responded with another drink, "Ma thinks I need to be all proper like. I'd rather just put a boy in the dirt....got no time to be womanly when I've got a point to make."

She just loved rebelling, and the first step of that was to rebel against the gender expectations of her family and those foolish boys in the towns she visited.

kaname423
Tag!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:53 pm
"I can feel you on that." She barked out a laugh. "There never was much pressure from my folks to be "proper" but I did get an earful from my mom about the mess. Both physical and social." She grinned a big toothy grin at the thought. Her mother Liira was a force to be reckoned with and she was always in trouble for coming home dirty, bruised, bleeding, or followed by some boy's parents that couldn't handle the little girl that she was getting into so much trouble with them. She was something of a problem child for being their firstborn that was for sure.

"Where you off to next?" she pitched out.

Elyessi

kaname423
Crew

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:36 pm
[8/10]

Ondine thought about the mess, grumbling under her breath about how the bruises were much easier to hide during the day and not at night. Her shifter skin made it easy for the fighting to be seen, and her mother often lost it when she saw her daughter stumble in after it was all said and done. Shaking her head, she knew soon enough she'd be free and on her own to lick her own wounds.

"Oh, not too far..." she responded, thinking where her parents were off to next, "Just the local area fer a few weeks...then maybe closer to Zena? Although soon 'nough I'd like to settle in one place, maybe the border o' Jauhar and Tale...set up m' own club o' sorts..."

kaname423
Tag!

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas