About midway through WrestleMania, the titantron cuts to a scene on the edge on the banks of a river in a third world region of the world. The video was being shot as if you yourself were walking down the banks of this river, and it continued for a few seconds until it came upon a man. this man was no spectacle to be seen, standing 5'11" tall but he wore a smile that was probably brought on by the $3500 suit he had on. Wasting little time, the man looked straight at the camera and began to speak.

"Ya know, I come back here from time ta time, ta remind myself of da tings dat I have been through, da struggle of growing up with NATHING, da desire ta get out a dis place 'n move on ta da place where I knew dat I wood be able ta make sumptin' outta myself. it took me 2 years in mines digging fer rocks dat I care NATHING about, for da YAKUZA dat I realized da only way I was gonna get out from unda da people who chose to oppress me was ta buy into what dey was doin' and wait until the time was right."

The man paused, allowing what he had just said to sink in, and he would pull a 50 ct. diamond from the jacket pocket and toss it into the river. He would then continue walking, and the camera would be able to catch footage of a small African girl walking up to the diamond and pulling it from the riverbank as Hamilton walked away from it. he smiled as he continued to speak.

"Ya know, sumtimes it feels good ta be able ta give back ta the Mothaland, ta know dat what I am doing is makin' a difference for da people who call the land where I was given life home. Dis is Africa, and even though I'm coming ta WWFG at the next Legacies filming, know dat I am bringing the Mothaland with me!!!

The man then begins speaking in Urdu, the language of his people.

اب ہم پر لڑائی ہے کروں گا جیسا کہ ہمارے باپ نے مجھے سکھایا ہے بولتے ہیں اور ووفگ بتائیں کہ یہ باہر چل اور کچھ اویسومیسوسی کے لئے وقت ہے!!!

The camera would then pan out to a shot of the African landscape as the feed faded out and the time for Team Heavenfire to face The Damone's was upon us. Who was this newcomer, he failed to even speak his name during the course of this shoot, why was this man being so mysterious? But beside that, what did his debut in WWFG mean for everyone else on the roster?