[Fin] Tonight's gonna be a good night Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:28 pm
The reflection looking back at him out of Abel's bathroom mirror looked kind of worn and tired, and its hair kind of dry and drab looking looking. Taavi sighed and looked away; there wasn't anything he could do about that now and even if he wasn't looking his best he was determined to enjoy this evening, you were only twenty one once and even if a lot of shitty stuff was going on you were pretty lucky to get to spend that day - well the evening of it - with somebody you loved.

Now smiling a little to himself Taavi pulled on a white tank-top and his old ranger pants, nothing fancy but again - today wasn't about looking amazing or anything, it would be nice if he did but what really mattered was that he was going to meet Sasha soon and they were going to have a good time any forget everything else. His pants were kind of loose but you know what? Whatever, he was going to go out and drink legally and the rest he could worry about tomorrow.

After some last minute fiddling with his hair Taavi bid farewell to Abel and headed out of the apartment, pulling his pokegear from its pouch on his belt as he went in order to text Sasha. //Hey Fluff, I'm just heading out, where are you? xx//

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:46 pm
Lex had dressed down, wearing a soft T-shirt with the Decepticon logo on the back and well fitting black jeans. He had straightened his hair and stripped it bright blue and purple with temporary dye. He wore black boots that went nearly up to his knees, and tiny hello kitty skull earrings. Light lip gloss and thin eyeliner completed his outfit. It was warm enough he skipped wearing a jacket. He had a back pack slung over a shoulder with a single poke ball visible.

He hummed, pulling out his gear. //Hey, luv! Somewhere in town, trying to find the bar.// He was a bit lost and well, rather okay with being lost. s**t happened, Camphoreon was huge. He would find it.

Slipstream on the other hand was giving everyone the stink eye, as she hung out just in his line of vision, protecting his blind spot, ears perked, alert for sounds of danger.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:55 pm
//Lol are you lost? XD Flying now, we'll find you!//

With his message went Taavi communicated the plan to Valour; the Braviary acknowledged with a squawk and started to scan the streets of the popular bar area of the city. When he spotted a familiar figure he let out a 'chup' sort of a noise to alert Taavi and swooped down into the nearest designated landing area.

As he thanked his friend for the ride and hopped down Taavi tapped out another text to Sasha. //Just passed over you! I'm in the next street, will come find you.// Even as he sent the message Taavi was walking quickly down an alley that would take him into the street Valour had spotted Sasha in, but the street was pretty packed for a Thursday evening so he couldn't immediately pick his boyfriend out of the throng. //I think we're in the same street now? Do you see me?// he sent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:03 pm
Lex chuckled and cheerfully admitted to it. //Totally lost, and more packed then I thought it would be. And K. Will find somewhere to flag you down.// He answered and paused. What would be best.

Well if he could look above the crowd, it would be helpful. He hummed, and cheerfully clambered up the base of a street light and peered over the sea of faces and lite up. "Taaaviii! Over here!" He called, one arm hooked over the lamp and the other cheerfully waving, immune to any looks he was getting.

Slipstream snort and settled at the base, giving a shake and yawned widely, showing rows of sharp teeth. << Is he coming or not.>>

"He's coming."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:17 pm
There he was! Taavi beamed and waved back, a weight seeming to lift off his chest at the sight of his boyfriend half climbing a street light in order to spot him. He was very lucky in a lot of ways, he should remember that more often.

Tucking his pokegear back into its pouch Taavi wove through the crowd until he reached Sasha; he greeted the currently purple and blue-haired man with a warm embrace and a brief kiss. "Hey Fluff, you're not fluffy tonight! You look great, I love the hair colour!" Sasha always thought of such interesting things to do with his appearance, Taavi usually felt pretty drab in comparison.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:34 pm
Lex beamed brightly and swung down, landing easily and gave a happy noise as he was embraced and kissed. He leaned into the warmth, relaxing into his boyfriend. "Mmh? Ooh, this is just temporary." He said with a grin. "I'm glad you like it."

Slipstream shifted back on her haunches and frowned looking at Taavi and gave a near growl noise as her trainer was suddenly embraced. She stalked towards them, looking up at the much taller human and gave a firm, gentle (for her) poke in Taavi's thigh.

"Ooh and Taavi, this is Slipsteam." Lex introduced, smiling brightly at Taavi and then at the Weavile. "She's my blind spot helper."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:39 pm
It was good to see him, really good.

After a few moments Taavi released his boyfriend, mirroring his grin as he reached up to stroke the multi-coloured strands. "Well it's a nice temporary- Oh?"

Taavi turned and looked down as he was poked; a Weavile was looking up at him, he didn't think she looked all that impressed but he smiled at her anyway and crouched to offer his hand out to her. "Hi there nice to meet you! I've heard a bit about you Slipstream, all good I promise!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:54 pm
Slipstream gave an indifferent sniff and kept her hands to herself, pointy ignoring the offer of friendship. Instead she pressed against Lex's leg, red eyes slants and gave a grunt.

"She been wanting to met you," Lex replied, between amusement and slight vexation at the sudden shift in mood. "Though now I think it was more to judge you."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:16 pm
"...Oh." Taavi withdrew his hand and straightened up, his heart sinking a bit at the rejection; he definitely felt judged. "Well, um, hi anyway," he said to Slipstream, starting to fiddle with one of the neat braids he'd deliberately tied into his hair for once rather than putting in without really noticing. "I, um, I promise I'm nice to him!" he added, hoping to lighten the mood a bit again; he didn't want to let what one of Sasha's friends thought of him ruin his birthday!

Turning to Sasha Taavi smiled hesitantly and added; "Aha, um, was I supposed to give some kind of gift before I start courting you? Or-?" He didn't know what else to say so he left the sentence hanging awkwardly as he awkwardly shifted his weight and twisted his hair.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:23 pm
"Considering that appropriate gift to her is pokemon eggs, specially birds, I rather you didn't," Lex chuckled and leaned up, setting his hand over Taavi's and gently worked on removing the braid and smoothing it back into place. "It's okay, Taavi. It takes her a bit to warm up to people. And you already gave me several fantastic gifts."

He gave Taavi a soft kiss. "Ready to go into the bar and have a good time?"

Slipstream snorted and gave a tongue click. Lets move already.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:30 pm
Taavi shrugged slightly at Sasha's description of Slipstream's preferred gifts. "Everyone's got to eat," he observed pragmatically. If Valour had found Kielo's egg washed up on the shore rather than Mulder and Scully finding it rolling along the sea bed it would have been a very different story.

The kiss and the touch to his hand reassured Taavi a little but only a little, even as Sasha was suggesting they go have fun Slipstream was making impatient noises. "Um, and, yeah!" Taavi smiled brightly but still looked rather anxious as he reached for Sasha's hand and started towards the bar they'd decided to try. "I'm really glad you could make it to see me today," he continued as they walked, trying to pull his mind back to pleasant things and away from worrying about the unfriendly presence at waist height. "I, I've really needed a night like this I think. Just a chance to relax right?" He hadn't done nights out at bars at all before he came to Kodo and really only with Sasha since then; it kind of made it feel like a them thing and he liked that, having special things that just the two of them shared.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:46 pm
"I still find it a little bit gross, but I can't really blame her for like fresh food," and it was in her nature to hunt. Lex reached down, gently stroking over an ear feather and getting a mix of purr and impatient noises.

He looped his fingers in Taavi's and snuggled close, following along. "It is a nice night to have a good time, and maybe end it in a hotel?" He questioned.

Slipstream flicked an ear and looped slightly ahead and just within Lex's field of vision.

"It is, I hadn't expected it to be so packed today." Lex replied. "A bit odd for a weekday." Though that gave him a chance to show so many people that this was his boyfriend.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:24 am
"It's just something I've always been used to I guess," Taavi replied with another slight shrug and a small smile. "One of my Dad's partners was a carnivore and one an omnivore and, well, they didn't get fed kibble. When we'd go camping Guise would often catch something and bring it back for us so I was butchering things when I was - like - eight or something.... Stop me if I'm getting too gross by the way, um, but I'm not going to go into any of the details." Grossing Sasha out was the last thing he wanted to do, probably time to drop the subject all together really.

"Um!" Taavi continued with an apologetic looking grin. "But anyway, that sounds like a great idea to me.... Do you think something's going on tonight? Like a sporting thing or-?" Taavi shifted a bit closer to Sasha as they passed through a crowded patch near the doors of the bar they were heading for. "Maybe it's student night?" he hazarded, most of the people in the crowd looked about his own age so student night kind of fitted for that.

After a brief wait they made it to the doors and for once Taavi wasn't worried about getting carded, he didn't anyway but if he had it wouldn't have been a problem. "So, um, what're you drinking tonight?" he asked with a glance towards the bar, it was pretty busy but there was still room to get close to it so it probably wouldn't take too long to get served.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:40 pm
"I'm fine, listening is a lot different then actually doing, it more the feel then the sight," He said , nose wrinkling slightly. It was the stickiness and the smell of of the things that Slipstream sought to eat.

"Could be, but then I sort of expect people to be in jerseys," Sports, something he was never going to understand all that well. "Could be a student night."

"Ooh, not sure yet, Kahlua and cream is always nice, mudslides, maybe a Long island ice tea. Do you know what you want to order?" Lex questioned, keeping a half an eye on Slipstream as she navigated the crowd, closer then usual, and sneezed loudly at someone body spray.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:35 pm
"That's fair," Taavi agreed with a grin and another shrug, "it's normal to be a bit grossed out by it I think, I'm the weird one."

What was he going to drink now that he was legal to actually do that without just sliding up and trying to order something quick like a cider so they didn't look at him too much?... He had no idea. "Ah-ha, actually, I don't know a lot about cocktails... Could I try something you like? You have good taste!" Still grinning Taavi lent over and down a little to plant a kiss on Sasha's cheek. "And also taste good. But. Um. Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing outside of cider, or vodka and coke or something. I'd like to try something new!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff