School Gates Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:34 pm
The Gates infront of Princeton Academy, a nice large school waits inside of the Gates leading into the enormous school grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:07 am
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

A bus stop near the gates of the school, a tall man with red hair walks out of the bus. "THAK FOR TH RIDE!" The red head is apparently deaf, meaning he can't hear well nor speak well either, the young man name was Jiro Taiga. Near the age of five Jiro took a heavy hit from a blunt object from a terrible accident leaving him deaf, he wasn't able to hear most words so he loss his was with words too. Later he learn about sign language and started speaking with his hands that what saved him from isolation with the outside world, while not being really able to hear words he also learn how to lip read so he can understand what a person say to him by just looking at their face. For some reason he did all of this and most can't find him pitiful, instead he admirable being able to face such pain with a smile, it was like he was as bright as the sun.

'So this is Princeton Academy..? Um... Wow....'Jiro saw a large school but that wasn't the werid part, attached to the school was something either sci fi or fantasy it was hard to tell. There were humans, beasts, demons, and some alien looking crowds around the school, 'I did get the right place right...? Right....?' He looks around and decided to just walk to the office.

Jiro walks to a door that look like it take him inside, the moment he opened it it looked like a tropical jungle, he slammed the door shut and place his hand over his head 'Ughhh.... I don't understand a sh!t about magic... Where the hell is that blue dog b@stard..?! He said he'll be here to pick me up..!!' Jiro looks around 'Maybe I'll just ask someone for direction...' Jiro looks at some groups and went to talked to one of them, Jiro started to moves his hands signaling them "EXUSE MEH DO OU KNOW WHERR TE OFFFIE IS?"

someone can quote me or I just go along with I have plan -w -

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:49 am
xorna
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

A bus stop near the gates of the school, a tall man with red hair walks out of the bus. "THAK FOR TH RIDE!" The red head is apparently deaf, meaning he can't hear well nor speak well either, the young man name was Jiro Taiga. Near the age of five Jiro took a heavy hit from a blunt object from a terrible accident leaving him deaf, he wasn't able to hear most words so he loss his was with words too. Later he learn about sign language and started speaking with his hands that what saved him from isolation with the outside world, while not being really able to hear words he also learn how to lip read so he can understand what a person say to him by just looking at their face. For some reason he did all of this and most can't find him pitiful, instead he admirable being able to face such pain with a smile, it was like he was as bright as the sun.

'So this is Princeton Academy..? Um... Wow....'Jiro saw a large school but that wasn't the werid part, attached to the school was something either sci fi or fantasy it was hard to tell. There were humans, beasts, demons, and some alien looking crowds around the school, 'I did get the right place right...? Right....?' He looks around and decided to just walk to the office.

Jiro walks to a door that look like it take him inside, the moment he opened it it looked like a tropical jungle, he slammed the door shut and place his hand over his head 'Ughhh.... I don't understand a sh!t about magic... Where the hell is that blue dog b@stard..?! He said he'll be here to pick me up..!!' Jiro looks around 'Maybe I'll just ask someone for direction...' Jiro looks at some groups and went to talked to one of them, Jiro started to moves his hands signaling them "EXUSE MEH DO OU KNOW WHERR TE OFFFIE IS?"

someone can quote me or I just go along with I have plan -w -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

jeffery walked around the school gates ignoring the disgusted and some pity looks sent at him, he was used to those looks but he still didn't like them as he walked around he heard someone shout but there voice didnt sound right turning his head he saw a cute looking red head he walked over to him trying to make his scared face look friendly when he got near he waved at him and said " hey do you need any help " he said  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:58 am
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

Jiro didn't hear the scary looking man who waved at him, "WOAH?!"Jiro and the group of people jumped by surprise, the man even smiled at them which made him look a bit more scary 'Who this...? Is he trying to help...?' Jiro did his best to calm down, "DO OU KNOW WHERR TE OFFIE IS? THE OFICE." Jiro was still panicking, he mess up some of the hand signals 'I can see his face but... It hard to tell what he feeling...'

the amazing kitsune

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:04 pm
xorna
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

Jiro didn't hear the scary looking man who waved at him, "WOAH?!"Jiro and the group of people jumped by surprise, the man even smiled at them which made him look a bit more scary 'Who this...? Is he trying to help...?' Jiro did his best to calm down, "DO OU KNOW WHERR TE OFFIE IS? THE OFICE." Jiro was still panicking, he mess up some of the hand signals 'I can see his face but... It hard to tell what he feeling...'

the amazing kitsune

seeing them jump at seeing him he didnt really react he was used to the reactions to most people he somewhat understood what the red head said he nodded " yes i can show you and anyone who needs help to the office " he said and started to lead them but then turned around " and if your worried if you offended me dont i know i looked messed up " he said and waved for them to folow  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

Jiro still couldn't read the man lips well but he figures the man said something about the office "OUKAY." Jiro fallowed the man. Jiro remember that he should introduce himself after all he was a bit rude, Jiro tapped the scary man shoulder and put his right hand by his heart "IEE JIIRO," he give a smile to the man then point at him "YEUR NAME?"

the amazing kitsune

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:06 pm
xorna
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

Jiro still couldn't read the man lips well but he figures the man said something about the office "OUKAY." Jiro fallowed the man. Jiro remember that he should introduce himself after all he was a bit rude, Jiro tapped the scary man shoulder and put his right hand by his heart "IEE JIIRO," he give a smile to the man then point at him "YEUR NAME?"

the amazing kitsune

jeffery smiled and pointed to himself making sure to say it where he wold be able to understand better as best as he could " my name is jeffery nice to meet you " he said trying his best not to seem scary with his smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

"JEFFEY...? OH! JEFERY!! HA-HA~" Jiro gives a big smile with a laugh, it was so bright and playful some begun to laugh and smile too, but the moment Jeffery smiled everything went quiet... 'I know that he trying at least...' They begin walking more closer to the office once again.

the amazing kitsune

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:09 pm
xorna
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

"JEFFEY...? OH! JEFERY!! HA-HA~" Jiro gives a big smile with a laugh, it was so bright and playful some begun to laugh and smile too, but the moment Jeffery smiled everything went quiet... 'I know that he trying at least...' They begin walking more closer to the office once again.

the amazing kitsune

his smile lessened when everything got quiet he acted like nothing happned and waved for them to follow when they got to the office he pointed at it and said " this is the office i will leave now so i dont frighten you anymore " and started to walk off even if he was used to it, it somtimes still hurt  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

Jiro felt kinda bad as he watch Jeffery left, Jiro then placed both his hands near his mouth and yelled "JEFFERY!!" The man turned and looked at Jiro, Jiro smiled brightly "FHANK YOU!!" The door to the office opened and someone pulled Jiro in, looked like he got in trouble for yelling in the halls.

the amazing kitsune

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:14 pm
xorna
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

Jiro felt kinda bad as he watch Jeffery left, Jiro then placed both his hands near his mouth and yelled "JEFFERY!!" The man turned and looked at Jiro, Jiro smiled brightly "FHANK YOU!!" The door to the office opened and someone pulled Jiro in, looked like he got in trouble for yelling in the halls.

the amazing kitsune

when he heard jiros thank the smile on his face seemed to brighten which made a few nearby people flinch at how it looked he then glared at then making it worse " i get it ok my face is ******** up " he yelled out of them he said before feeling a tap on his shoulder he turned and saw a teacher looking at him and pointed to the office which made him mutter " great " he walked into the office  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image
Jiro Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

The teacher was talking to Jiro facing the other way so Jiro couldn't fully understand what the teacher was talking about, when the teacher finally turn his face to Jiro he said "You got that?" Jiro shakes his head "UH I DIDN'T UNDRSTAD WAT OU SAY, KAN YOU REPETE THAT?" The teacher suddenly got mad "What Was That?! Your Playing Dumb Now?!" A old man suddenly came up and put the teacher down "Adan-San, Jiro boy here is deaf, he can't hear you well if you don't turn you're face to him." The teacher panic and got embarrassed "Ah!! Am sorry!!" After the teacher apologize Jiro wanted to thank the old man but he disappear 'Huh..? Where he go..?'

Jiro then sneezes "achoo~!!" All the people head went up and looked around "Did someone bring a kitty to school?" Jiro stayed quiet and sneak out on the way he saw Jeffery getting yelled at by the teacher, Jiro waved and left the office.

'Okay now I have to find Aoi... That jerk...!! Gonna bash him when I see him!!' Jiro take out a piece of paper, 'Gotta go here huh?' Jiro decided to leave school for right now and check his new home.

-Jiro left the School Gates area-

the amazing kitsune
Thank you for partying with my character, I be going to Vladimir Mansion now. Hope we meet again~

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:02 am
User Image
Ruel passed the front gates of the school he will be teaching at. "Not much to look at" he commented. "Maybe its much stranger indoors, hopefully" he thought as he continues to walk and around whilst heading towards the nearest building.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:58 am
User Image
Ruel didn't think the school will be to his presumed standards any time soon. "Might as well find a new hang out spot off campus" he commented. "The school seems a bit dead right now" he thought as he walked away from school grounds.
[exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:25 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Shijo walked around as he looked up seeing the school grounds as he fiddled with his fingers a bit as he ran his fingers against the ring softly before he stopped a bit and looked over at the gate.'I wonder if he is alright and as well how things are going for him. Hopefully he got to a better school then I did, he deserves that'he thought to himself. Biting his own lip he walked forward heading to see what this school was and as well if he would be okay here and would he make any friends.°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff