Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          ━━ Zayne Taykon
          T H E xxxx[/teal]WEALTHY OTAKU
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ twelveth...barely
          personality ━━ playful, adorably ditzy, loyal

TimeKeys

Zayne ran all the way from the apartment. Why did Shijo leave without him??? Had he done something wrong??? Was he mad about the fact he wasn't the brightest person in the world? He ran over to the school grounds and called out. "SHIJO!!! SHIJO WAIT UP!!! PLEASE SHIJO!" He shouted out. They always went everywhere together...why would he leave such a note like hope you ahve a good day??? They were going to the same school unless his boyfriend and fiance got into a better one. He caught up to Shijo. "Shijo...did I do something wrong again? Why did you leave that note? We always walked to school together...am I in the trouble again?" He asked with a pouty tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Walking slowly he took small breaths to keep his nerves from getting the better of him but he just kept fiddling with the ring as he looked down not hearing Zyane calling out for him. Hearing footsteps behind him he froze and almost moved to attack or protect himself as he swung to hit but stopped seeing it was his fiance. Blushing slightly since he got embarrassed he almost hit him as he reached over and rubbed his cheek softly not liking that he saw him pouting and worried."You did nothing wrong at all Zayne, you need to stop thinking that you did anything wrong. I left the note cause I didn't want to wake you when you slept so peacefully and the look you had was to cute. I just wanted you to have a good day at school since I didn't know what time you would get back"he said softly. Gently he stood on his toes and kissed him gently before slipping back as he took a deep breath and still blushed a bit, "We always do walk to school and always will but I don't know if we are going to the same school any more since you could have gone to any school you wanted and your parents would have paid. I went to his one since its the best that my parents could afford, I am sorry I worried you"he said tenderly as he leaned over and hugged him gently to comfort him. °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:03 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

━━ Zayne Taykon
          age ━━ Seventeen

TimeKeys

Zayne wasn't taller than his boyfriend. Outside that inch he got when he threw his sneakers on. They weren't tall but they were both average heighted not short but he liked that one inch he had over his life long friend. He got to watch Shijo's adorableness stand up a little. He kissed his boyfriend back and hugged him to himself. He couldn't help think he was doing something wrong all the time becuase to him his boyfriend was perfect. He was his life long best friend. His boyfriend and his future husband...he couldn't have anything more perfect for him than Shijo. "I can't help it Shijo is so manly beautiful and smart. Been my best friend all my life and I just want to be the perfect boyfriend and fiance for you. I just feel your so out of my level. I love you so much Shiji." He said as he kissed Shijo again on the lips and held the kiss before pulling back and blushing.

He hugged his boyfriend tighter and nuzzled him. "I'm glad...but you live with me and its the best thing to ever happen since finding out we were't ever getting seperated by our parents Shijo." He looked at Shijo and nuzzled him. Smiling as he was a loyal and loving dork so he worried. Like a puppy in cases but he was just madly in love with Shijo. He hugged his boyfriend more. "Shijo...I forgive you. Can you forgive me for worrying?"His heart was racing because of all the compliments and cute words his boyfriend said. He was soooo happy his boyfriend thought such things. "I like when you are cutely sleeping too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:17 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Feeling Zayne kiss him back each time he kissed him he smiled tenderly and leaned up nuzzling him gently before he rubbed his cheek with his thumb softly before he looked at him listening to what he was saying. "Zayne you are far more handsome and manly and as well smarter then me. You could have dated or been with anyone you wanted before our parents told us they arranged our marriage , I would have been by your side no matter what is going on in our life, you are my life and you are more out of my reach at times and I get scared you might fall for someone else"he said gently as he looked down blushing beet red as he bite his own lip as he held his hand on his cheek and the other softly on his arm a bit.

Gently he looked at him as he shifted a bit and stood on his toes wrapping his arms around his neck gently as he took a deep breath as he nuzzled into his neck. "I am happy that we live together as well but still I do not know what school your going to and if your going to be alright with going to your classes. You know I will always help you no matter what"he said gently. Looking up slightly his cheeks still gently and softly but he smiled a bit nodding "I will always forgive you for worrying because its just you and I am not cute when I sleep"he said gently blushing even more as he shifted a bit since complements made him blush and flustered even more then usual when he was around Zayne.
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:42 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

━━ Zayne Taykon
          age ━━ Seventeen

TimeKeys

Zayne was freaking out inside. Why was Shij acting this way? Why was he saying kind things they both knew were lies? Why did he keep pushing him away? He hated his parents. He hated Shijo's parents. He wondered where he had messed up. "Lies...all lies. You know that. Please stop lying to me Shijo...please. I never lie to you and well intended or not your hiding the truth from me. Why do you doubt my love for you? I've only ever had eyes for you since before I knew what that even meant. I love you Shijo." He said qas he held the other to him. Burying his face in Shijo's hair. Listening to everything that was said. The words Shijo said made him push him back and search the male who was his everything. His world. His reason for living or caring to even leave the house.

Searching him. "Stop mentioning that! That had no bearing on our true love and romance before the end of the summer! Stop fixating on it and tell me if you just don't love me anymore because of our idiots parents! Stop pushing me away when you are my reason for existance. You are my soulmate Shijo and I don't like how you doubt me. Doubt my love confessions. It hurts...it hurts...because your love and adoring gaze is the only one who makes me feel I'm worth anything. I love you Shijo...why would you doubt that because of those f**king parents?!" He pulled Shijo to him. "I don't want to marry you because you feel obligated to keep me...I will only marry you because you said yes to a ring on the finger but I will date you and woo you regardless of what our parents decided to throw on us." He whispered into Shijo's ear.

Nuzzling his beloved boyfriend and sighed. "As I keep telling you I'm too stupid to get accepted anywhere but here. We are in the SAME SCHOOL." He put emphasis on these words before he started kissing Shijo over and over again. His loving desperation and fear that SHijo found someone better for him all becase of their parents evident. "Please don't leave me for someone better than me...it would destroy me if my soulmate and very world left me." He said lovingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:29 am
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Seeing and heard the worry in the other's voice made him all the more worried he did or said something wrong as he yelped and blushed when he was pushed away and looked over for something. Trembling a bit he reached over to touch him and comfort him and make him see he wasn't going to leave him and that he was telling the truth, but that was stopped when he was pulled close at the end of the statement trembling from the whispering near his ear.

Softly Shijo looked at him and rubbed his cheek as he blushed and gave a soft moan when he was kissed over and over again holding on as he slowly curled his fingers against his shirt a bit. When Zayne finally pulled away from the kiss Shijo panted softly his cheeks completely flustered and bright pink before he reached over pressing his hands against his cheek a bit. "Zayne listen to me and listen clearly. I love you and only you and I would never ever doubt your love for me ever. What I am telling you are not lies they are the truth, what can I do to make you see that you are far more handsome then me, and your smart in your own way"he said softly to him before he kissed the tip of his nose. Slowly he took his hand and leaded him to the walls of the gate and looked at him as he pushed his own back against the wall gently still blushing as he looked down a bit.

"Shijo I love you and I love only you and I have never ever blames our parents for what happened. The summer they announced that we were supposed to be married is the best thing that has happened to me but I know that the nights we spent together over the summer were the best thing for me and I would not regret it but I am worried we won't have them as much cause of classes"he said tenderly. Leaning up he kissed him gently on the lips again trembling a bit as he bite his own lip gently, "I will never doubt your love for me and your feelings for me, but please do not doubt my love or feelings for you. It hurts me far more then you think when you doubt it and I want to marry you cause I want to and not cause of our parents. Please know I said yes to the ring and to you because I love you and only you"he said gently.

Stepping back he held his hand gently as he rubbed his palm and looked over at him softly before he nuzzled him and kissed his neck gently, "I would never ever leave you cause I love you, I just don't want you to leave me that would break me far more to a point I would never recover"he whispered against his neck as he trembled a bit feeling a little sick as he bite his own lip not wanting to worry the other. He wasn't feeling all to well the last few days and he didn't know what was causing it or if this was just cause of the stress going on, but he did feel like throwing up a lot lately and he only worried more as to what could cause it. Slowly he looked up at the other and smiled softly, "Come on lets go to our classes and learn something and then we can talk more later on at the home"he said rubbing his cheeks again.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: sorry I intended to post to this yesterday but had a bad fibromyalgia day and couldn't get out of bed.

also you can pick out the ring...its shijo's dream ring anyways wink razz love you sis ^^

━━ Zayne Taykon
          age ━━ Seventeen

TimeKeys

Zayne fell silent and just listened. Listened to everything SHijo said and was working on catching his own breath. Looking at the other he beamed a relieved and happy smile. Kissing the other's cheek lightly. The words coming out of Shijo's mouth was everything he had needed to hear. Everything he had known but needed to hear after their parents dropped a bombshell on him. His hand moving to his front pocket where he always kept the ring. The ring he bought Shijo that time when they were 16 and had gone to the mall to window shop. The perfect engagement ring that Shijo himself had picked out. Picked out as far as the fact Shijo had stared longingly at it and they had talked about it in a hypothetical or what if scenario...so he had saved up his allowance until he had enough to pay for it and to get it insured in case something happened...until they were older.

Then came the summer of their 17th birthday and things got confusing and awkward. He listened to his beloved boyfriend, best friend, fiance, and entire world...his soulmate to simplify it and smiled happily and kissed Shijo repeatedly. He had needed to hear those words and needed to hear that Shijo wasn't feeling trapped. That he still loved him. Moving back after pulling Shijo into yet another hug and kissed him deeply on the lips. "I am sorry...I was worried with how you were acting. I never doubted it but I was hurting because things got awkward and that has never happened before. I promise you that I will not now or ever leave you. Leaving you or you leaving me would break me to the same point but now that we've cleared all that and reassured each other...let's just go back to how we have always been. Since we both feel the same way." He kissed Shijo and stroked the other on the back.

Smiling at him before he grabbed one of Shijo's hands. Grinning a cute smile at the other. "Okay but first...before we go to classes....I have something very important to ask you Shijo." He didn't care if anyone else happened to hear. As he pullled back and reached into his pants pocket to pull out the ring box. Kneeling down on one knee and opening the box he held it out to Shijo. The engagement ring shining in the sunlight. "Shijo Milansa...will you do the honor of being my husband. My one and only...for all eternity? Through good or bad...sickness or wellness...please do me the honor of saying yes to the ring and being my one and only forever and always. I love you Shijo." He looked up with loving and adoring eyes at Shijo.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:53 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Shijo looked at him gently and softly as he watched the other's reaction the whole time before he reached up to stroke his cheek tenderly before he gave him a soft smile as he stopped and kissed him gently. Pulling back gently he stepped back and held his hands gently glad he was able to make the other calm down and relax, "I would never really do that ever, I didn't mean to make you scared or even hurt because of it Zayne. That is the last thing I ever would do that , I love you and only you. I know our parents made things really akward cause they decided to pop this out onto us, but that is their fault for holding out on us all this time till the summer and not telling us till after we were more serious and already close to asking each other to marry the other. So please do not ever think about them or what they did just focus on our furture together and what we can do to make it better"he said softly as he gave a soft smile.

Shivering a bit he took a small breath before he nuzzled into him and kissed his shoulder a bit before he just snuggled into him wanting his head to stop spinning so much and just he felt like going to throw up again. "Third time this morning I need to go throw up again. I really should go find a nurse or someone that knows more about stuff like this then me. I do not want to worry Zayne any more then he already is. I hate seeing him worry and stress'he thought to himself. Feeling the other grab a hold onto his hand and step back he whimpered softly wanting to snuggle back with the other , he was still feeling dizzy and feeling the need to throw up. Taking a deep breath he looked at him softly as he heard the other say he wanted to ask a question before they went to class, "What is it that you want to ask Zayne? Is something wrong? Are you worried I won't be able to help you with your homework as well? Zayne what is the matter?"he asked gently worried. Seeing him back up and then go on his knee he blushed beet red his ears even turned red trembling nervous as he watched him the whole time as he listened to the question and smiled tenderly.

Reaching down with his free hand as he ran his fingertips against his cheek tenderly as he relaxed and kissed the other deeply on his lips rubbing his cheeks all the while pulling back after a bit and nodded. "You know my answer Zayne, you know it well enough but I will repeat it over and over again till you understand that. Yes, Yes I will marry you and only you. I only want to be in your life but in return are you willing to marry me? Are you okay with staying with me throught sickness and health? Till we both part this world?"he asked gently as he tilted his head gently to see what he would say. Glancing at the ring he blushed a bit more, "You got the ring that I kept staring at when we went to the stores that one day? You know you didn't have to get me that one, you could have gotten me any one you wanted and I would still love it no matter "he said . Feeling his stomach churn again he moved but he waited for the other to answer so he held back the slight churing feeling enough so Zayne could not worry to much.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: ah its okay dear, things happen so do not worry, Besides I do not mind waiting for your answer at all. And okay besides Shijo will not want nothing to fancy or pricey, however he just likes simple normal things and he will give Zayne a ring back to show him that he loves him the same amount. SO you can pick out Zayne's.
This is the ring Shijo likes: http://in2.ccio.co/51/CB/n3/184111.jpg

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:23 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: look for it eventually but its probably the same as Shijo's. I know...you and i both very leisurely paced with our response times and multitask too ^^

━━ Zayne Taykon
          age ━━ Seventeen

TimeKeys

Zayne fell silent and waited on his knee. He listened to the other and merely nodded his head. He blushed bright red from head to toe. "I lovey ou and only you. For now and ever more. I believe you...its why I'm properly proposing to you. That way from now and henceforth the only engagement and fiance status that matters came on OUR terms. No one else's. My asking you to marry I already planned to do. So we're going to be fiance's because we want to marry and grow old together. Have a big family and that nice house you spoke of. On our terms. No one else's. Nobody even our idiot family...will have dictated our fiance status. So please...say yes." he said as he looked up with loving and adoring eyes.

He would respond to the other stuff that Shijo said teasingly before he slipped the finger on the others hand when he had reached down to accept it. Standign up and put the empty box away. Kissing his fiance lovingly and energetically. He hugged the other close and laughed a bit. "Never but I do know I will need help with the homework. I have no worries now. No fears. Nothing but cloud nine happiness and hopefully you are back up there with me. You are too perfect and beautifully handsome. I love you and will love you when we're old and gray and have numerous offsprings of offsprings growing up and having their own families. Yes...I got the ring you were staring at. I know I didn't but I promised in elementary school that we would always have a real relationship even if we're both boys....that last part came from middle school. We're allowed to have the same things a man and woman would...we're a real couple too you know?" He finally let him go and pulled him along so they could head towards classes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:22 am
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Following after him calmly and gently he thought for a bit as he calmly held onto his hand nuzzling into it a bit while he relaxed as he kept feeling hi stomach doing flips and churns as he bite his own lip. Hearing that the other would stay with him through all that he just blushed beet red and nuzzled his arm more kissing it gently."No matter what I wouldn't have accepted our parents terms unless they were our own and as well not until you asked yourself. So since you asked means the whole world to me"he said softly. Standing up on his toes he kissed his cheek a bit before relaxing again a bit, "Do you think that we will still be ourselves or looks some what ourselves when we get older or you think we can change?"he asked.

Tenderly he looked over to the school and held onto his arm gently wondering a few things, "You think the teachers will be good and nice? Will they even teach us anything? You think they will be fari?"he asked gently. Feeling it go worse he whimpered a bit and stepped back slightly before he looked over at him gently. "Do you think we can stop at the bathroom before we go to class? I just need to use it really badly"he said and smiled softly.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: Yes I try to get to it as best as possible, but yes multitasking can get a little out of hand and to much. And working 6 days a week now is really starting to make me tiered.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:49 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: I'm typing up a response for this but because in my post I'm transitioning them into the campus and towards a restroom. I'm actually going to post it in a different thread the actual response.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:39 pm
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: I'm typing up a response for this but because in my post I'm transitioning them into the campus and towards a restroom. I'm actually going to post it in a different thread the actual response.)))

((okay no problem at all dear))  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

"What kind of dump has father sent us to this time?" Kiyoshi questions in irritation of being transferred again to a different school and attending it with his twin. "Oh, come on. We just got here and you already sounding like you hate the school" Kana pointed out his brother quick to judge. "I call it as I see" he replied coldly. Kana didn't think he could defend it much with the lack of people around the area of the school gates. The twins move forward with the bags of luggage as they looked around, well, Kana was mostly doing that.

Skye_Dupree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:52 am
User Image

User Image

Jican was walking over the main path of the school towards the gate. No students had showed up to his class yet, but it didn't bother the Kitsune as he knew well that the class had been inactive for a long time. It was high time he took over and that students had chance to take care of the horses again, instead of Princeton staff. He was riding a midnight black horse that had his family's signet on the blanket. Princeton used their horses, and had a Princeton blanket, but this was his personal ride between the Academy and the mansion.

The Kitsune looked at the horse and smiled a bit as he switched the lead to his other hand and gently rubbed the horse's neck.
"You'll get a good meal back at home, girl." He spoke to the horse calmly and softly and it breezed a bit causing Jican to chuckle and switch hands on the lead again. He was about to encourage the horse to run when he spotted the boys at the gate. He twitched his ears a bit as he curiously looked at them for a while. He hadn't seen their faces before. He made a sound to the horse and it picked up speed a bit till he reached the two.

"Hello, I have never seen you two before, are you new students?" They might as well been on vacation and returning right now. It wouldn't be unusual to miss anyone around campus with as spread as the people were. Not to mention schedules seemed to be an oddity at this place. The horse stopped as it stood sideways towards the twins as Jican patiently waited for a reaction.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

The twins stopped when they heard horse hooves coming in their direction. "Did you hear that, bro?" Kana asked and hoped he was imagined it. "Yes, and here comes the source" said Kiyoshi and looked to the horse and its rider coming in their direction. Kana moved to be a couple of feet behind his brother and gripping his bag tightly. He has a fear towards horses because of a childhood incident and he still finds them intimidating.
"Yes, we had arrived a few moments ago" said Kiyoshi while Kana noddded. He had no interest in horses and can't stand the smell of their stables.

Qukohya Lhilei

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces