Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune raised his eyebrow a bit seeing the reaction of one of the boys. But he soon smiled and just made his horse backtrot and got off, walking to them again. His mare kept standing where he left her, idly stomping her hoof. "Welcome to Princeton then. You must be on the way to get classes registered and a place to stay." It was usually the way for new students. "My name is Jican Wildshadow and I teach Equestrian Studies. And her name is Ivy, she is harmless." He gestured to the mare, but he didn't call her closer. It wasn't difficult to see that one of the boys was less joyful with her.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image

"The schedules have been decided. Need to find a place though" said Kiyoshi calmly. Kana had flinched at the sound of a stomping hoof, "Wait, what?! When did that happen, bro?" Kana demanded glaring at the back of his brother's head. Kiyoshi chuckles with a mischievous smiles on his face, "Last week" he answered. "You cold scheming b*****d. You're probably the one who sent me on the bogus errand to pick classes you want and give what is left to me" Kana grumbled angrily. Now that he knows there is a Equestrian studies class, he had a strong feeling it is one of his classes. Would be his brother's M.O. as a way of torturing him through his fears. "My name is Kiyoshi and my brother here is Kana. We're the Seiko twins" Kiyoshi does the introduction for them.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:37 am
User Image

((Sorry about that, I went to bed early feeling less than wonderful.))
User Image

Whatever the deal was with this one twin, he really seemed scared of even hearing horses. Jican shook his head a bit as he listened to the two bicker among each other and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "You two sound like siblings alright." He smiled and nodded when Kiyoshi introduced them. "Nice to meet you both. As for finding a place to stay you have several options. Either a dorm at the school itself, or at a teacher's home. There a few of us that offer a place to stay for students that prefer to be away from school when not studying, me included." Jican looked at Kana and thought a bit. "Though with your brother's obvious fear my home might not be the best of ideas. I breed horses, train them, so you hear them everywhere you go on my grounds." It was no use hiding that fact after all.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:45 am
User Image

Kana blushes while Kiyoshi wasn't bothered nor embarrassed by the comment. With the way they fight, Kiyoshi didn't think the dorms was an option. "Me? Afraid of horses, nah" Kana said in denial not want to admit and looks off into the distance with a nervous chuckle. "Your place sounds perfect enough" said Kiyoshi confidently. "Why?" Kana asked confused even though he had a hunch what the reason is. "What better to get over one's fear is through constant exposure over time. Would be quite limited if we lived at dorms" Kiyoshi explained. Kana thinks over what his brother and thought that maybe he is right. "Guess that makes sense. Best way to get over something is through an expert. Would that be okay with you, Mr. Wildshadow? if we stay at your place?" he asked the teacher.

Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune laughed softly when Kana denied it but he gave them both a friendly smile. He then turned around and took a hold of Ivy's reigns under her nose and started walking with her. When he passed the boys he made sure he was between them and his horse, just in case it might panic Kana with her so close. "That is no problem at all. Let's go then, it isn't to far from here, but I'm afraid Ivy can't carry all three of us. So we'll have to walk." He chuckled and started walking out through the gates and led them over the path that would ultimately lead to his mansion.
[EXIT]

User Image

In-depth Profile

((Short one but is to get to the mansion, I made the exit a link so feel free to follow it and post there instead lol.))

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:00 am
User Image
Project ━━ RoXas
T H E x P I N O C C H I O

RoXas fell out of a window into a bush "Damage taken, 0.01%. Haha~ Magic doors are such a fun way to travel~" He got up and cleaned himself then looked around where he was at "Hmm~ Looks like the school gateway, yay~!"

He started to walk around greeting mainly everyone he met, till he saw a little boy with a tiger "Aww~ thats so cute! Can i pet it?" the little boy look at the robot "Um... sure...?" RoXas pets the little boy instead of the tiger and then walking away seemingly happy "La-la-la~" the little boy blushed and the tiger looked like it was laughing.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Ringleader_Alexis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image
"Imagine it! This School a Circus and Me Center Stage!
I'M the RingLeader I call the Shots you baffoon!"

User Image

////Alex Vison ////

User Image

Alex strolled towards the gates of the school a black bag slung over his shoulder and transfer papers in hand. Damn dad sending me here I don't see how this is better than home schooling me at the circus. I'm supposed to be at Center Stage He thinks to himselve pushing through the gates. "Wonder if anyone will greet me here

User Image

Sparkly Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:38 am
User Image

User Image
                                                    User Image

As he walked onto the campus through the gates, Keaton looked up at the school ahead of him. For the first time since he took the job of Herbology and started to travel here, he was feeling a little bit nervous. His small stature, not much taller than a human toddler, caused the entirety of the building to be intimidating. The young man was well aware that his kind would be quite unique here. As a teacher no less. It might prove more challenging than he first realized. A silent sigh escaped him before he walked further onto campus.

Today would be the first day of his teaching job, that said he didn't expect any students yet, the class had been dormant for a long time since the original teacher mysteriously disappeared. Not wanting to dwell on that for to long, he took a deep breath and walked on. It wasn't much longer after that he noticed someone else had just passed through the gates, just as he had. "Good day young man, are you a fresh arrival as well, or could I bother you for directions on these huge grounds?" Keaton had no clue where everything was and they had neglected to present him with a map.

User Image
                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In depth profile

Ringleader_Alexis

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ringleader_Alexis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image
"Imagine it! This School a Circus and Me Center Stage!
I'M the RingLeader I call the Shots you baffoon!"

User Image

////Alex Vison ////

User Image

Alex looks towards the voice looking down to the small man walking through the gates behind him."Sorry my short friend.I'm Alex former RingMaster for Trinity Circus. My father sent me here to try and aquire a decent education and friends He states as he reaches out to shake the small fellows hand and to get a fell of who he might deal with in the academy.

User Image

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:27 am

User Image
User Image

User Image
((Hope this helps to get it back in order lol))

When Keaton arrived back at the school gates to start his exploration there, he noted that the same man was still standing there. It seemed they noticed him this time and Keaton smiled. He wasn't upset in the slightest. Being his size he was easily overlooked after all. "Straight from the circus back to school are you? That must be tough." he replied and smiled as they shook hands. "My name is Keaton Dandelion, former Botanist that traveled the reaches of Eorzea learning about Botany. You name the plant I know the info you are looking for." he introduced himself.

His voice was warm and kind and not that of a child as some might expect with his appearance. "I am the new teacher here for Herbology, though in my case it is Botany which includes Herbology." Keaton added, realizing he neglected to state why he was here. "Friends are easily made, harder to keep. But it is always a fun time with them." The lalafell chuckled and have the other a smile.

User Image

In depth profile

Ringleader_Alexis

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image

A car stopped in front of the gates of the school. By the looks of it, quite a pricey cab, but the parents of the passenger were more than happy to pay for it. As the door opened, a young man stepped out of the car. His short, blonde hair was wild, his sharp, calm eyes a deep grey. As the cab drove off, the young man was just slinging his bag over his shoulder and he started walking through the gates and onto the property. His parents sure outdone themselves with finding this school. It looked clean, prestigious and it's standings in the overall academies was rather high. As he thought of that he walked the path to enter the building, to find the dormitory that was given to him.

[EXIT TO Hallways]

User Image

In depth profile

-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:45 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiro walked calmly as he thought to himself fiddling with his fingers slightly before he stopped and held the flowers gently that were given to him as he looked at them gently. Slightly he moved sitting down as he waited wondering if the other was going to show at all or was he going to cancel the evening. Tenderly he waited while he ran his fingertips over each soft petal just waiting getting distracted enough not to pay attention to the time.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"What are you doing here, Jiho? Thought we agreed to meet up at your place" Dale asked as soon as he saw the other male. He was all dressed up and had freshen back at his place for the date after he had closed up the classroom. "I was a little worried you changed your mind when I didn't see or hear you there, but if that's the case then I am okay with it considering what between us a few hours ago. Or maybe I'm early" he explained about his confusion.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing a voice he jumped slightly from it before he glanced over at Dale seeing that he was there as a light blush covered his face as he looked down slightly."No we were still going to meet up at my place, I just came here to clear my head from today's class but as well other events"he said gently SHifting he stood up and wobbled slightly and looked down "You are kind of both but its alright, I guess we can go to the house and I can get ready but nothing is wrong with us or what we discussed earlier. Really there is nothing wrong just wanted to clear my head"he spoke calmly moving to head to the house once the other was ready. "You look rather dashing thought Dale"

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was pleased that he was right about their meeting place. "Other events? Wonder if he was referring to the teacher lounge and this morning" he thought. "Guess I just really nervous with it being the first date and its important to me to try and screw things up" he explained of how he feels about this date. He blushes and rubs the back of his neck after hearing the compliment. "Yeah, thanks. I thought I would dress-up nice and not be wearing my collar. I'm sure will great no matter clothes you decide to wear tonight" he said as he started moving to the house. [exit]

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces