11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho blinked as he moved slightly thinking a bit to himself as he walked with the other and looked over at Dale a bit and then shock his head a bit. "You didn't screw up anything Dale, I promise that you didn't mess up or screw anything up. I guess its just me for being so new to this or I forgot how to act and react to these things like people would want me to"he said tenderly. Looking over slightly he thought to himself wondering a few thing, "I really do not know what I will wear to be honest but I guess I can try and figure out what to wear so it matches your outfit as well"he said tenderly [Exits]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:25 am
Sato Haruto - Typical Individual

As the strange yet normal young man stared at the magnificent school gates, he smiles a bit, yet he felt strange. The atmosphere was strange. It felt like... there was too much gayness in the air. Like, he could almost feel it physically. The invitation letter was weird too. It felt like it was encouraging all of the few hundred guys in the school to do weird stuff. Plus, he had to stay in a dorm room. But, even if all that were to get in his head, he simply took a deep breath and exhaled. The thoughts inside of his head dissapeared like steam flying out an open pot. He looked around to see if it's okay to go in unnanounced. [exit]  

User_42961067

Newbie Noob

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:33 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Finishing up his classes for the day Jiho took a few small breaths wondering if Dale was going to come after his class and for them to go do what they had planned to do. Running his hand through his hair as he pulled his phone out and calmly dialed the number that the other had given him and while it was ringing he glanced up. He remembered that Dale said he could just yell his name and he would come that way as well, biting his own lip he looked to the phone before looking to the gate. "Dale" he yelled out loud enough as he could and than placed phone to his ear waiting for an answer if the other would answer.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale presses the button on his new cell phone to accept the call. "I heard you call, I'm on my way, Jiho" he said into the phone calmly. He hopes he did it right based on the manual and what he has seen in movies for this model of phone. "Do we have plans this evening?" he pondered as he continued to make his make to the school gates.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:28 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked as he heard the voice and held the phone looking down as he bite his bottom lip softly "Alright, if you forgot about our small plans to go shopping together than its alright. Just thought you remembered but if not than its okay I can head home" he said tenderly.Looking down at the grounds still kicking the ground as he sat down a bit wondering if the other had forgotten about their plans or maybe that the other no longer wanted to date him. If that was the case he was okay with it and he would be willing to just be friends with the other. Moving he held the phone waiting for him to say something but than if he wasn't than he would end the call.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:51 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale face-palmed himself because he did slip his mind about grocery shopping for the picnic date. "Ah, no. We can still go. Just a couple of minutes away. No joke" he said then presses the end call button. He jogs most of the way to cut down the time needed to get there so Jiho doesn't have to wait any longer than he has now. Slows down to walk as he approaches the other male at the school gates. "Sorry for the lateness, Jiho. Got caught up in learning how to use the phone I brought recently, but it really did made me happy hearing you call my name and use the phone number" he apologizes and shows him the phone he had brought at the mall.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:33 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Sitting on one of the benches as he took small breaths rubbing his own arm to warm himself up slightly before running his fingers through his hair again. Hearing him say something not hearing it all since his mind was wrapped up in something else so when the other ended the call he figured it was a no go for the plans today and he should head home. Placing the phone back into his bag gently closing it up as he closed it before Jiro stood up to headed to go to his room thinking about the lesson's he had taught today and how he could improve them in his own way. Stopping when he heard some heavy breathing Jiro stopped and looked over to see Dale standing in front of him holding his hands in front of himself gently keeping his head down. "No need to apologize Dale, you were doing what you had to or wanted to so I shouldn't have bothered you. It was just a little silly of me to bother you when I shouldn't, still I am happy to hear that you are learning how to use the phone and your happy about it as well. I am happy for you Dale" he said tenderly looking to the phone to see how it looked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:09 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale put away the phone, "I brought it so I can keep in contact with you, Jiho" he explained to him. He wondered if Jiho was breaking up with him. He gets down on his knees, "I know I'm late, but I promise I do better. Please give me another chance" he pleaded.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:01 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Watching the other put the phone away he waited to see what he should do next rubbing his own arms glancing to the ground, but he did hear Dale explain to him why he got the phone in the first place. Jiho looked up wanting to say something but stopped when he saw Dale on his knee's in front of him pleading and begging that he blushed softly. Reaching over he rubbed his cheek tenderly blinking a bit "Why are you asking for another chance when you did nothing wrong? You were not late, more like I was late getting here" he spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:48 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale got all teary-eyed as he looked up at Jiho after the other rubs his cheek. "I thought you were going to break up with me. I was very fearful of losing you, Jiho" he said softly. "Are we a couple?" he asked him hoping he is right about their relationship status because he didn't want to scare the other away if he was wrong.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:23 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Seeing the other start tearing up Jiho moved pulling out a tissue from his bag wiping his eyes gently to prevent any tears from happening as he kept rubbing his cheek listening to what he said. Hearing it all he blinked and shock his head a bit "Why would I break up with you? I thought you were breaking up with me when you forgot about our plans. I was very scared of losing you that I just started to over react and panic but I would never ever leave you until you told me to. But yes we are a couple and i see it that way. Do you see us as a couple?" he asked softly. Tilting his head he pulled his hand back as he held the tissue out incase Dale wanted to do it himself without feeling like he was being babied in any way.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:03 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale blushes a little when his eyes were wiped by Jiho. "Sorry for the misunderstanding" he apologizes softly. "Yes, yes I feel the same. I do see us as a couple my sweet JIho" he declared happily and accepts the tissue. "Ready to head off to the store?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:49 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho stepped back when the other had taken the tissue and was standing up he took a small breath relaxed a bit when the other had calmed down. Tilting his head a bit before glancing up to him blushing beet red when he heard Dale agree with what he said that he looked down blushing more from everything that his ears were turning red. "Please don't say sorry for you did nothing wrong and I am happy we are a couple" he spoke tenderly. After he was asked about the store he blinked and glanced down a bit nodding a bit "Ready to go when you are. You can lead the way" he spoke tenderly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale resisted sniffing the tissue Jiho gave him deeply thinking that will make him look weird more than usual. Really liked the way the other was reacting and he wanted to act on it, but he didn't want to make the wrong move. "I'm ready. Want to hold hands?" he held out his hand to him assuming that was an okay gesture to do. [exit]

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:52 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Seeing him take the tissue as he walked with the other before he shifted looking down to his feet slightly before Jiho glanced over seeing the held out hand. Tenderly Jiho reached over to place his hand into Dale's before nodding gently "Than lead the way and we can hold hands. Its a natural thing to do for a couple right? Or not really" he asked softly since he was curious about this as well. [exits]

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff